Quantcast
Official Short-term Investments Thread - Page 1597 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1597 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1587 1596 1597 1598 1607 ... LastLast
Results 31,921 to 31,940 of 35559

Thread: Official Short-term Investments Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mostwanted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any Mj Stock right now would be ideal for you, if your investing havent been doing to well. Literally banked +$1000 on Friday Swing trading WEED.TO and ACB.TO im more of a day trader, but cant really go wrong right now with MJ stocks.
    weed is 3x the price it was in june. acb is almost 3x the price as well. aph isn't even double though. The value if MJ stocks are all speculation on them making money in the future: currently if they were trading based on what they actually were selling and profiting they'd be worth <10% what they are now, nothing has changed for profit since june to warrant the price change, etc etc etc.

You could go really wrong buying and holding these stocks right now at tehse prices. I personally wouldn't touch acb and weed at these prices. aph or tiny stuff like doja is tempting to throw a bit at as they haven't spiked hard like weed and acb.

My Ride
    a tank

oil/bte/meg

looks like all of them are consolidating and ready to make another wave higher

PONY

looks like sub iv or (iv), either way it should still make another run towards 4.00
    Last edited by SilverRex; 11-13-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    4Runner

I 100% Agree! i only hold my position within the day or a couple of days.

My Ride
    NC1

Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    Another day, another 20% jump in ACB.
    What do we do Director of Awesomeness lol other than wishing had bought more

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Another day, another 20% jump in ACB.

I've been taking profits today and last few days. Sold off ACB @ 5.25 that I had picked up at 4.55. Missed out on some $ but I'd rather have cash in the bank in case it decides to tank like it did last november when it ran up this quick. Banked some profits on WMD and FiRE as well. gonna try and book some on RTI but I missed the swing up today cause I went back to bed @ 8am after placing all my trades lol
    Tap, Rack, BANG!

My Ride
    4Runner

PONY looks to be in the perfect for a Trend Reversal. Will be taking in a big position if it decides to dip another few cents

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    What do we do Director of Awesomeness lol other than wishing had bought more
    Well, I took my profits today on ACB, I bought in at $3.14 and sold at $5.74. Looked like a terrible decision as it spiked up to $5.85 right after but looks like it has come back down. I wouldn't be surprised if it hits $6 but I've hit my goal and wanted to free up some $ for other opportunities.

If past is any indication, it will be in the $6.50 range tomorrow
    ---

it might be but who cares. whats important is you took your profit rather then be greedy . If you didn't sell you would have just guaranteed it will fall to $5 lol.

THose people selling home capital at 12 were probably kicking themselves when it hit $21 on the warren buffett news, but they weren't kicking themselves as much as the people that bought at 20-21 when it fell to 14.

Looks like pony might break in to the 3.30s in the next day or 2. my tv mining stock q3 is released tomorrow after trading, which may see a spike wednesday in share price. if things go right there i'll be taking profit there and moving it over to pony and CJ like I planned.

There is a chance I might throw 5g or something at aph too.
    Last edited by zhao; 11-13-2017 at 02:48 PM.

My Ride
    NC1

Well, I took my profits today on ACB, I bought in at $3.14 and sold at $5.74. Looked like a terrible decision as it spiked up to $5.85 right after but looks like it has come back down. I wouldn't be surprised if it hits $6 but I've hit my goal and wanted to free up some $ for other opportunities.

If past is any indication, it will be in the $6.50 range tomorrow
    I sold it. All of it. ACB/WEED/APH/HMMJ $4500 total profit off $10k, yea that's good enough for me. lol

Alright, let me know when you guys buy back in haha

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

I am holding my pot stocks until at least legalization is rolled and sales are happening. Gotta get that 570s!

My Ride
    a tank

Natgas

So the correction is in full force. re-entered half my natgas here at 3.00 which I sold last week, will enter the other half if natgas can dip to 2.9

the only alt count is that if you follow the future contract, it looks more like a 3 wave abc. so there is always a chance for a shallow correction ending here. So I will plant my position here and one more if it calls further down the lower end of the buy zone. Still anticipating a very big move in natgas

Last edited by SilverRex; 11-14-2017 at 09:59 AM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

GDXJ

taking a stab here via JNUG 14.425 after seeing it made a new low for a potential 5 wave completion to the downside. personally I think the USD may have topped and if that is the case it will translate to strong commodities either by end of year or even this month, then I envision gdxj in a large ABC. planting a small LT position here.

Last edited by SilverRex; 11-14-2017 at 10:05 AM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

was anyone in MYM.CN at all? 5 day chart is absolutely ridiculous. I had a position at .26 from a few months ago and got out yesterday morning for 1.51. It kept going and today it's at 2.20 or so..

Can't complain with a 6x gain but holy hell 9x would have been a lot better lol.

My Ride
    a tank

Hive

for those investing in blockchain technology. Hive is a good one but could also be volatile. with the recent big price dump after 5 waves up, im also looking for a MT to LT entry. it is pretty close, anything under 3.00 would be an extremely great buy imo.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

BTE

big picture count.

it had a bullish Ro4 breakout (4th try), has a clear 5 waves up for major 1 follow by 3 waves down for major 2. I expect BTE to challege way above 7.00 of the course of 1-2 years with double digit.

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

GASL

for those looking for an alternative to UGAZ, GASL is my 2nd choice. after a sub 1 of 3 burst off 18.18 which I missed. I will be planning to enter a position around the lower end of the blue box

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    rally pig

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    I sold it. All of it. ACB/WEED/APH/HMMJ $4500 total profit off $10k, yea that's good enough for me. lol

Alright, let me know when you guys buy back in haha

that's some awesome profit!

I see that they temporarily stopped trading for ACB this morning, potentically lots of people short selling. but now it is over $6.40 at the moment.
    tempted to sell it right.

APH is hovering around 9$.

My Ride
    '19 GTI

Quote Originally Posted by taemo View Post
    that's some awesome profit!

I see that they temporarily stopped trading for ACB this morning, potentically lots of people short selling. but now it is over $6.40 at the moment.
    tempted to sell it right.

APH is hovering around 9$.
    Yeah, that hold got me nervous haha. Oh well, still climbing and i'm still holding on like an idiot lol.

... A question that i've been wrestling with though lately:
    I have a big hold in Kinder Morgan NYSE shares: and am in the hole 30% which is a couple thousand.
    I want that free cash flow from what I have in KMI to put in other plays, but don't really want to take the hit, as their upping their dividend in the new year significantly, and could benefit from dividend reinvest... But right now it's holding my portfolio back quite a bit.

What would you guys do with this?

My Ride
    rally pig

Quote Originally Posted by swak View Post
    Yeah, that hold got me nervous haha. Oh well, still climbing and i'm still holding on like an idiot lol.

... A question that i've been wrestling with though lately:
    I have a big hold in Kinder Morgan NYSE shares: and am in the hole 30% which is a couple thousand.
    I want that free cash flow from what I have in KMI to put in other plays, but don't really want to take the hit, as their upping their dividend in the new year significantly, and could benefit from dividend reinvest... But right now it's holding my portfolio back quite a bit.

What would you guys do with this?
    It's considered a loss only once you sell it.
    If you need the funds right away and want to re-invest it to something else, then go for it.
    Myself, I'm also down 20% with KMI but have no plan to sell it.

I guess I'm not a short trader at all as I've been keeping all of my stocks haha

My Ride
    '19 GTI

Quote Originally Posted by taemo View Post
    It's considered a loss only once you sell it.
    If you need the funds right away and want to re-invest it to something else, then go for it.
    Myself, I'm also down 20% with KMI but have no plan to sell it.

I guess I'm not a short trader at all as I've been keeping all of my stocks haha
    hahaha, im no day trader either, and have toyed with the idea of buying more now to lower my average and hide that loss % anyways lol.
    This BC NDP holdup is so annoying, federal governance will prevail at the end of the day anyways, just let them do their job already.

Page 1597 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1587 1596 1597 1598 1607 ... LastLast