NC1

^ that's the plan at some point lol

maybe $3 to 4 range haha?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Haha, who knows. I still think there is lots of upside.

A large chunk of the MJ industry seemed to of taken a 5% hit across the board...

APH.V - down 5%
    OGI.V - down 4%
    HMMJ.TO - down 5%
    ACBFF - down 5%

My Ride
    NC1

haha if anyone were to know, it would be you bro. Beyond Oracle haha
    I am user #49

Hmm didn't know there was some sort of promotion going on for TD, just had all my trade commissions rebated back to me.

That will cover some of my bad picks
    ---

My Ride
    LEXUS LX470

Originally posted by kenny
    Hmm didn't know there was some sort of promotion going on for TD, just had all my trade commissions rebated back to me.

That will cover some of my bad picks
    This might explain why they are refunding some of your commissions.... lol

Tap, Rack, BANG!

Originally posted by BavarianBeast
    Haha, who knows. I still think there is lots of upside.

A large chunk of the MJ industry seemed to of taken a 5% hit across the board...

APH.V - down 5%
    OGI.V - down 4%
    HMMJ.TO - down 5%
    ACBFF - down 5%

its not just MJ, it's virtually everything I watch that's taken a huge hit in the last week +: energy, commodities/mining, retail, etc. The only things actually doing good right now that I watch are aerospace stocks and a handful of solid stocks that only deal in small fluctuations.

The sad thing is I do not see energy rebounding in the short term to the point where it is worth selling, so looks like i'm in for awhile after failing on guessing the bottom of painted pony. I dont see that stock rebounding to where it's worth it for me to sell for awhile, plus the whole reason i started buying and selling it was because i figure in 6months + it'll be doing pretty good.

MJ I wouldn't worry too much about either. It's going legal and it should spike when that happens. I wouldn't buy it until it levels out though from this downward motion. I wouldn't be surprised if we see aph under 4, acb under 2, and weed in the 6s this week.

My Ride
    a tank

gold

one has to wonder the significance and implication of gold finally breaking the multi-year down trendline (red) perhaps we are now moving into a higher consolidation range/zone (orange)

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by zhao

MJ I wouldn't worry too much about either. It's going legal and it should spike when that happens. I wouldn't buy it until it levels out though from this downward motion. I wouldn't be surprised if we see aph under 4, acb under 2, and weed in the 6s this week.
    i'm gonna double down on aph at some point but yea 3.99 looking possible haha

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Originally posted by max_boost
    i'm gonna double down on aph at some point but yea 3.99 looking possible haha
    I have an order in for $4.65 but it won't get whacked lol.

edit: Oooo here it comes...

My Ride
    NC1

Lol thE low was 4.65 haha did you get in?
    I am user #49

$4 for APH was actually a typo, I meant to say 4.50, but after looking how things played out today...... MJ is getting hammered possibly worse than Oil, and these stocks are valued based on hopes and dreams so maybe $4ish is a possibility for aph. I figured it would go down as much as it did today, but spread out over the entire week, not all in one day. I guess it's possible it will dip more tomorrow (I dont think so personally), but i'll be pretty surprised if aph hits $4.00 unless there is some more bad news about something or other.

At least my painted pony looks like it might of hit a bottom yesterday. Tomorrow might be a interesting day for that stock also as they have a big meeting scheduled with big fund/bank/etc investors.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Nope, couldn't get it filled.

I do hold a few shares now but was hoping to average down with the low today..

My Ride
    a tank

Originally posted by SilverRex
    gdx

awhile back was expecting gdx_to hit the red box with price falling under wave A below 21.

it dipped to 20.89 and that is all she wrote. wasnt able to get my ideal entry in the 20.3-20.5 area but it did technically achieve the requirement for this bottom. Sure I should have at least open 1 leverage position when price was under 21. then again I have enough invested, I rather stick to my own game plan.

now that price moved strongly above the 21.75 and 22.28 area, it does appear a new daily cycle has emerged.

so as long as 21.75 holds, I think price should imo find its way back to retesting the a high above 25.

The June 19 turn date from Armstrong could also signal a potential top in mid to late June (just like 2016) so I want to anticipate a turn here also for a wave 1 of 3 top or a bearish alt C top._how we play this I guess we will just have to wait and see

just reposting this count, so far count remains intact. last week I mention the inverted h&s pattern targeting the 23.8-24. so long 22.45 does not get broken to the downside. it literally came within 4 pennies. Talk about trying to shake everyone off.

miners finally had to catch up to gold as gold refuse to correct significantly. Now that we have reached our H&S price objective, there was a huge Sell on strength volume yesterday in the mining complex -356m which could be a prelude for a red day.

regardless if miner ran its course and a big summer sell off is on the horizon or the major breakout is now underway. I think gdx should still get to about 25-26 before a good topping
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

Ouch crude build

My Ride
    a tank

gold

just wanted to talk about the significance of gold's 6 year down trend line breakout. technically this is extremely bullish however it may still need to hold above this breakout (red line) for a few more days or even close the week above this for a better confirmation.

the only caution is that this breakout isnt on huge volume and miners continues to lag which is a concern. if we see price dropping back below the trendline then this is an extremely reverse weakness at hand and the weak summer doldrums will begin.

however if this is 'the' signal, then i would like to see price continue to make higher highs and at least reach or challenge the peak of the election night before topping. We may still get our typical summer weakness but it will be in the form of an expected correction and the back test (blue arrows) will then become possibly one of the best buying areas for the coming 8-10 months.

example would be the DOW breakout back in early 2016 when it too broke a similar significant down trendline, backtest and never looked back.

update: gold is challenging or backtesting the breakout trendline now. if this is a real breakout price needs to hold and make a strong reversal otherwise this could be a pretty big bull trap.

personally I have a mental support at 1258.8 if gold breaks this then it will be an extremely bearish case for the coming months.

Last edited by SilverRex; 06-14-2017 at 06:35 AM.
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

ccj

it finally got that lower low. but not low enough for me to add another position without taking on more risk so I will wait and see.

I would like to think the bottom is in, waiting for confirmation and price to break above 9.45 follow by 10.04

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    Harley Nightster

How is the charting looking for FCX? This bag hold life is fun

My Ride
    a tank

Originally posted by KO22
    How is the charting looking for FCX? This bag hold life is fun
    it's always difficult to try and time a bottom. but stepping back again big picture still looks fine to me. 1-2, 1-2 setup.

this week looks good as we have a swing low and with a mirror bottoming pattern just like Oct 2016, I would like to see fcx aggressively move back into 13s

also copper appears to finally breaking out of its multi month flag pennant patter as well. hopefully this is what the doctor ordered

_________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    a tank

ccj looks like it is ready to gap over 9.45 and also produce a swing low on the daily chart. looking good
    _________
    2019 IS350 AWD
    20xx NX350 AWD

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Fun day for tech... temp over reaction due to uk election? Or start of the decline/bubble popping?

Netflix is a tempting buy right now... hrm

Page 1578 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 1568 1577 1578 1579 1588 ... LastLast