Quantcast
Official Reviews Thread for Jordan Lotoski/ReMax Realty Professionals - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Official Reviews Thread for Jordan Lotoski/ReMax Realty Professionals

My Ride
    NC1

I love it. This guy is like Better Call Saul. He's got a guy for everything.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

I enjoy my privacy, so I don't disclose a lot on here, but passing Jordan on the road yesterday and reading the negative review reminded me that I should detail my experience here.

Jordan is one of the very few professionals that I have worked with who can keep up with speed and expectations. I purchased my home with his help a while back and had an great experience.

Prior to purchasing, I ran into an uncooperative, rude and lazy selling realtor who wanted me to work around his time frame. He wanted me to wait a week before showing me the home, and only within a 2 hour window. The home owners were unlucky because it was clear that this guy wasn't working very hard for them.

Jordan was able to get me in for a viewing within a few hours on his day off. I was also more than happy to piss off the selling realtor by halving his commission.

He was able to provide me with all the data that I required to do a thorough analysis on a different property within 2 hours, and we were able to come to terms within days.

My only slight reservation about the process, and this has nothing to do with Jordan, were a couple of his referrals who didn't share his work ethic. I hope they aren't riding on his coattails as I found an abnormal amount of mistakes in their work. This is counterbalanced by his other referrals who were great. It is important to note that more due diligence is required with these other companies.

Since then, I have recommended him to everyone that I know of who is in the market. He is exceptional at his job, and I will not hesitate to work with him again - hopefully soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

My Ride
    TDi

I have a story similar to inline6. I recently bought a new house in the NW and was looking to let go of my house as I didn't want to be paying for two mortgages. My family has a realtor that we use and they have been in the business for awhile and so we gravitated to use her. 10, 30, 60 days have gone by and only 7 showings later we still did not have a buyer. The biggest reason we have a tough time selling is because we had a 2 bedroom single home in a family community; there has been maybe 4 sales within the three surrounding communities with 2 bedrooms.

Here we started thinking and knew we had to make a change and had to have the tough conversation to go to my realtor and ask them to terminate the contract and because they are family and they understood our timeline, they did.

I've heard many good things about Jordan on this website and from some co-workers so I decided to contact him; however, I did look into other realtors around my community to see if there was a realtor that was a better fit and sold more within the community. Jordan was prompt with responding and we met with him several days after terminating my contract.

We needed a new approach, a new way of thinking, and a new way of displaying and promoting our product. Jordan had suggested that we should look at drastically improving our photos as we needed to show off the best features of the house, noticed some pictures that were not needed, and let us know that we absolutely needed to showcase the house by staging it more.

We ended up buying a few fixtures and furniture around the house and changed a few lights in order to become more of a "show home." Here are the pictures of our before and after and we noticed quite a big difference and felt confident we would sell.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    click for larger version
    click for larger version
    click for larger version

Overall, Jordan was quick to respond, helpful when answering questions, and knowledgeable when selling houses. Would use again
    GO FLAMES GO!

My Ride
    Legacy GT

I'll start off by saying this guy can sell anything and knows how to negotiate and offer realistic suggestions.

After hearing all the great reviews of Jordan, decided to contact him to sell a rental. Property was tenant occupied and we were prepared to list the house with the tenant still living there. Jordan gave us a list of things to do and when he came back to inspect, it did not meet his standards. He suggested to wait until the tenant moved out at the end of the month. My wife was hesitate as she wanted to sell ASAP but Jordan convinced her. It ended up being the best advice because once the tenant was out and house cleaned up, we got an offer within hours of listing.

The offer was 10k below list and Jordan countered back at full price. Again Jordan was right and the seller agreed to full list price. After the house inspection there was one issue that almost broke the deal. It was probably the most stressful 3 days working out this issue but again Jordan provided great advice and walked us thru what we should do. In the end the buyers waived the condition.

Jordan was awesome to deal with and was extremely fast in responding to all our messages and concerns. He was always patient with us and provided great advice when we were not sure what to do. Already passed his name onto several friends and will definitely continue to work with.

Will be in touch soon Jordan

My Ride
    TDi

Another +1 for Jordan. Helped me with some furnishings for the new house!

GO FLAMES GO!

Excuse the long post...

In the current market, we knew that we needed an experienced and connected realtor to help sell our downtown 2-bedroom condo. I've always known of Jordan just from his reputation on Beyond and from friends who have had very positive experiences with him. When we initially contacted Jordan telling him we were wanting to understand market dynamics, he took some time to walk us through what he was seeing and didn't pressure us to list at all. Over the next few months, he answered a few questions and gave us complete control on when to hit 'go'.

Fast forward to April, we finally decided that we wanted to list. Jordan was very responsive (texts within a few minutes) and came by the next evening to go over the game plan. He walked us through every room and gave us specific suggestions on how to stage our condo (as well as where to purchase the specific items) and said that he’d be back as soon as we were ready. He suggested that we should get on this right away to take advantage of the recent uptick in activity. A few days later, he came by with his photographer and took some astounding pictures of our condo (still in awe as to how the pictures turned out) and got it listed right away.

Now I'm giving all the details because the quickened pace of getting it staged and listed played into us getting our condo sold. Though it was a lot of work in a short amount of time, we ended up listing it a few days after Jordan's photographer took pictures, and ended up getting an offer the next day. We learned that the buyer was about to put in an offer on the same floor plan in the building and that we listed it just in time (we had a different colour palette and was on a higher floor). Suffice to say, without Jordan's experience and keen sense of market timing, we might have missed the opportunity and might still be struggling to find a buyer for the place. I should note that other units with the same floor plans have had struggles selling, especially with the current supply of condos and availability in rentals.

With the excitement of being able to sell our condo in a very difficult market, we started browsing online for inner city homes. Ultimately, we found an inner city detached home that was recently listed and asked Jordan what he thought about it. His response was that for that house, at that price, he believed it would go within 24 hours. Sure enough, we visited the home that afternoon and found out that there was an offer coming in the evening (and within 12 hrs of it being listed). After deciding we wanted the house, he called the listing agent right away and learned that they received the aforementioned offer but luckily hadn't signed it yet, so Jordan delayed the process long enough to get our offer in their hands. Being astute and experienced in this situation, he coached us through the entire ordeal and to a comfortable, competitive and successful offer.

All in all, Jordan’s feedback and suggestions really paid off. We were pretty high maintenance, had a lot of questions, and Jordan always replied promptly. He even gave us some great interior design suggestions for our new home, and we ultimately could not have been more impressed with Jordan. We truly believe that he got us the best value we could for the sale of our condo and for the purchase of our home. I would not hesitate recommending Jordan to anyone looking for a real estate agent. He's worth every penny and we won't hesitate to give him a call in the future for any real estate (or design) needs.

Thanks Jordan!!

My Ride
    4Runner TRD Pro

Jordan helped with the purchase of my first home. He made the experience simple and made booking showings easy, we were able to find a home in 2 days. His knowledge and experience with the market is impeccable. I would highly recommend Jordan if you are either buying or selling. Thanks again Jordan for getting me a great deal.

My Ride
    6.2 / 690

Jordan was great to work with, very friendly and easy-going. My SO and I probably fall into the "picky client" category but he was very patient and willing to view as many homes as it took, never tried to rush or persuade us into a home.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Quote Originally Posted by tcon View Post
    Jordan was great to work with, very friendly and easy-going. My SO and I probably fall into the "picky client" category but he was very patient and willing to view as many homes as it took, never tried to rush or persuade us into a home.
    Was great working with you

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    *The First*

Just crossed the street in front of @JordanLotoski and gave him a wave and thanks for helping out a family member with an excellent house.
    Will post a more thorough review at some point, but in summary - Jordan is the only person I will deal with in real estate.
    Last edited by ThePenIsMightier; 08-11-2022 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Added @ mention

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Jordan is good people and good at what he does
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I've only used one beyond realtor, and it was Jordan, and he was great. But I don't like moving, so maybe call him again in 2030 or so.

My Ride
    ute

Jordan is the only person in real estate I will deal with.

My Ride
    Ford F150

Jordan is the only realtor who pays for the right to promote themselves on Beyond, and we support sponsors
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Thanks guys

Always appreciate each and every one of you that's given me the opportunity to help with your real estate needs

Look forward to working with you all again--- well maybe not you @Buster hahah jokes

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by JordanLotoski View Post
    Thanks guys

Always appreciate each and every one of you that's given me the opportunity to help with your real estate needs

Look forward to working with you all again--- well maybe not you @Buster hahah jokes
    haha, wtf did I do?!

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

He just be mixing you up with me…

I still feel bad about spilling the frap in your jag

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    fact.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    haha, wtf did I do?!
    hahaha Just joking Mikey....Knew that would rattle you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    He just be mixing you up with me…

I still feel bad about spilling the frap in your jag
    hahaha, man that was so long ago, I forgot about that

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    ute

Quote Originally Posted by JordanLotoski View Post
    hahaha Just joking Mikey....Knew that would rattle you

- - - Updated - - -
    people think im tough, but im a big softie

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

And not just physically!

fact.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast