Quantcast
Sean Banerjee Group legally threatens to remove poor review - Page 16 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Banerjee Group legally threatens to remove poor review

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Originally posted by zipdoa
    We will find you, we will sue you, we will win, and you will pay for the damage you have done to my reputation. My attorney is the TOP media lawyer in Canada- you imbecile, don’t you see that if I am willing to retain that kind of a lawyer I obviously don’t need to scam anyone. You could have easily accepted the money, and gone away- but instead you caused a problem for me and my business. I’m glad that gives you a hard-on, you want to tango Michael? You want to keep making these bullshit claims about how I am a scammer. I’m prepared to dance.
    _
    I will give you until 5pm PST to give my attorney a response indicating that you agree to remove everything from the site and receive $350 you claim was stolen from you. If you do not, you will face the consequences. I did not switch attorneys because of money, I switched because I am preparing for litigation, and I wanted the best of the best.
    _
    5pm Zipdoa… Tick tock.
    He sure is mad!!
    no lawyer here, but could not a reasonable person assume that this is an admission of guilt?
    Last edited by finboy; 09-12-2009 at 08:50 AM.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

^^ Exactly, it makes no sense to me why he would offer that. Should have done that in the downlow when this didn't go widespread. I mean seriously, if he actually did it and he's rich now, why would he let his image go to shit for $350. Plus all the legal fees he has now and the time he's wasting to fly to Calgary as well. Sounds like he definitely underestimated Beyond in terms of defending for themselves as a forum.

Sean Banerjee, who's the imbecile now? Dumbass.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

His reputation and fate as a "businesman" is sealed. I will work at everything to ensure he is appropriately considered by everyone I know and everyone they know. In my life I have acquired a certain set of skills that makes me a nightmare for guys like this. Sean, I will find you and when I do, if you don't have our friends money for him, you will experience a premium level response from me, and everyone I know in this city.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Originally posted by finboy

no lawyer here, but could not a reasonable person assume that this is an admission of guilt?
    His letter states that zipdoa claims that he (Sean B.) stole $350 from him (zipdoa). It doesn't sound like an admission of guilt but rather stating how zipdoa feels.

I've been following this thread since the beginning and I'm pretty sure I read at one point in e-mails that Zipdoa posted that Sean Banejerjee offered to pay him the $350 and Zipdoa turned it down saying he (zipdoa) just wanted to let everyone know Sean Banerjee was a scammer.

For those claiming that Sean Banerjee should have just paid the $350, again I'm pretty sure he did try to pay and was turned down.

For those claiming that Sean Banerjee offering to pay $350 is an 'admission of guilt'. I'm pretty sure he was thinking it was the cheapest way to deal with the situation not an 'admission of guilt'. Offering to settle for $$$ isn't always an admission of guilt.

Zipdoa I hope you have proof of the ebay scam that this whole situation originated from because if you don't, I can't see it going well for you.

Those asking why hasn't Sean Banerjee come after Beyond.ca, well he probably knows he can't force Rage2 to do anything unless they can prove Zipdoa is at fault, at which point (I think) he can force Rage2 to remove anything and everything related to this situation.

This doesn't seem like some random class action law suite or someone requiring proove. It'll be very interesting to see how it all turns out.

Also, for those who keep saying he scammed a 14 year old, based on the time line I don't think Sean Banerjee was much older than 14 himself when this incident occurred. So I'm not sure how that is relevant. I think a lot of people are mistaking this to be some supposedly well established business man scamming a 14 year old kid.

FLAMESUIT ON.
    J

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by Mys73ri0

Also, for those who keep saying he scammed a 14 year old, based on the time line I don't think Sean Banerjee was much older than 14 himself when this incident occurred. So I'm not sure how that is relevant. I think a lot of people are mistaking this to be some supposedly well established business man scamming a 14 year old kid.

FLAMESUIT ON.
    It's not an isolated incident, this kid has done a good job of ruining his reputation all over the internet by allegedly scamming others as well.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

This doesn't seem like some random class action law suite or someone requiring proove. It'll be very interesting to see how it all turns out.
    You had me until here. Do you even know what you are talking about or how to spell?

How is 1 party vs 1 party a class action lawsuit? Do you even know what that is? WTF is proove? Proof?

My Ride
    TDI

Too early benyl? Even I got all the beyondisms.

Originally posted by benyl

You had me until here. Do you even know what you are talking about or how to spell?

How is 1 party vs 1 party a class action lawsuit? Do you even know what that is? WTF is proove? Proof?

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

Originally posted by zipdoa

He sure is mad!!
    [/B]
    Will Ferrell quote from "elf" ??.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

For those claiming that Sean Banerjee should have just paid the $350, again I'm pretty sure he did try to pay and was turned down.
    Banerjee had ample opportunity to pay Zip back but decided not to. YEARS!

My Ride

Originally posted by Importz
    his dad must be proud lol
    What I was thinking. He sounds like a typical shady NE brown guy. I'm willing to bet he's more worried about Daddy finding out than anything else.

My Ride
    2003 MB E320

I'm a brown guy who lives in the NE. We're not all shady. I'm not sure how you meant "typica"l but I'm sure that Sean is a rare case.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

His letter states that zipdoa claims that he (Sean B.) stole $350 from him (zipdoa). It doesn't sound like an admission of guilt but rather stating how zipdoa feels.

I've been following this thread since the beginning and I'm pretty sure I read at one point in e-mails that Zipdoa posted that Sean Banejerjee offered to pay him the $350 and Zipdoa turned it down saying he (zipdoa) just wanted to let everyone know Sean Banerjee was a scammer.

For those claiming that Sean Banerjee offering to pay $350 is an 'admission of guilt'. I'm pretty sure he was thinking it was the cheapest way to deal with the situation not an 'admission of guilt'. Offering to settle for $$$ isn't always an admission of guilt.

Zipdoa I hope you have proof of the ebay scam that this whole situation originated from because if you don't, I can't see it going well for you.

Those asking why hasn't Sean Banerjee come after Beyond.ca, well he probably knows he can't force Rage2 to do anything unless they can prove Zipdoa is at fault, at which point (I think) he can force Rage2 to remove anything and everything related to this situation.

FLAMESUIT ON.
    Sean has offered a couple times to pay me. I gave him an address where I know I would receive any mail sent to me. 6 months passed after he said he had sent the money, obviously nothing was coming.

He offers to pay, but then doesn't pay - go figure.
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by benyl

Hahaha, both "show me the proove" and "class-action lawsuit" are classic Beyond threads.

My Ride
    is Turbocharged.

Originally posted by 5hift

What I was thinking. He sounds like a typical shady NE brown guy. I'm willing to bet he's more worried about Daddy finding out than anything else.

QFT.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Originally posted by 5hift

I'm willing to bet he's more worried about Daddy finding out than anything else.
    Why? Because somebody's gonna getta hurt real bad?

(Russell Peters reference for the grey haired morons).
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by rage2

It's a litigation lawyer's job to do stuff like this, they get paid to be a bigger dick than the other lawyer. There's no such thing as a nice lawyer haha. IMO, the bigger the asshole, the better the lawyer.
    Hey! I plan on being a nice lawyer. Ahh who am I kidding, I have only finished law school so far and I am already turning into an asshole.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by rage2

It's a litigation lawyer's job to do stuff like this, they get paid to be a bigger dick than the other lawyer. There's no such thing as a nice lawyer haha. IMO, the bigger the asshole, the better the lawyer.
    I suppose that's true. My experience with lawyers in matters like this is limited.

I would have thought mediation and resolution would be a key interest (an amicable one) not people trying to drop a bigger stack of testicles on the other guys face... so to speak.

I doubt it's good advice from a legal adviser to carry on like this though... good advice would be to pay up, and stop talking in the event that this could possibly go away.

An early resolution to this would obviously be less interesting to a lawyer though, in my opinion

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    Honestly whoever is doing the hiring at that firm knows what's up

i know some of these breezies! BAHHHAHAHAH Youuuu dirty creep ryan

My Ride
    09 LR STI

IMO......

.......I love this site for this reason.....
    Originally posted by luxor
    So in other words you failed, great story. Don't come again.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast