Hey guys,

I was going through some things and found a few items that I don't really need anymore. Sooo check them out.

Dussault Custom Ink Wallet - $70 obo

Literally brand new. Never really been outside of the box. I paid $85 for it in Edmonton, I'm willing to part with it for $70 obo.

Oakley Night Camo Wisdom Googles w/ Helmet Strap and 2 lenses.

I've used these for a full season, but with a different lens. I originally had another High Intensity Yellow lens, but had the inside lens crack on me. Ordered a replacement, but needed something to tide me over for riding, so now you'll get two lenses. One is the High Intensity Yellow, the other is a G30 lens. Both have some minor scratches, but nothing serious. Great for lower light conditions although I've used the G30 on brighter days and I loved it.

Will sell as a whole for $170 obo for both lenses and the frame.

Will part out for:

Frame: $80
High Intensity Yellow: $40
G30: $50

I'm also selling my Rocky Mountain Fusion Mountain Bike. You can view the thread here: http://forums.beyond.ca/st/276602/fs...tain-bike-18-/

Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD Player

Although these bad boys are discontinued, and HD-DVDs are done for, I know some of you out there have quite the collection and might want another player for the house. My only complaint about this is the unit is slow. It doesn't like burned dvds but works great for HD-DVDs (obviously).

$50

Will add more goodies as I find them laying around.

[email protected]
PM or

Cheers!