Quantcast
Parking at Calgary Airport - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Parking at Calgary Airport

Default Parking at Calgary Airport

Any experiences parking a car at the Calgary airport? I am needing a parking space for five days, there are a few options from Park and Jet, Park and Ride, Park and Go, etc.

Someone must have used a parking service.

Cheers.

I used Park and Jet. Pretty simple, just look up the rates on their site and weight the cost between that and just cabbing it instead.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

i've used the one on the north side of the airport off airport rd, park and jet? forgot. anyways went to vegas for 4 days and left my car there, i think it was around $11 per day, not bad, there is a shuttle running around picking people up to and from constantly.

also we got home on a redeye flight and there were no buses when we exited the terminal, just called them and a shuttle came out to get us in less than 5 mins.

My Ride
    no longer has a spoiler

Park and Jet, and either bring your AMA card or print their coupon. I think the AMA card was 20% savings (no BS).

Park & Jet is $7.75 / day
    Park & Fly is $8.95 / day

Long Term Parking at the Parkade is $21/day (p2) or $24/day (p1) but make sure you park in the long term section of each lot. If you park long term in the short term section of the parkade it is $35/day.

Long term at Cconomy lot at Airport is $10.95/day or $44.95/week

Park2Go Calgary Review

Airport Parking

*updated with proper prices*
    ---

My Ride
    Is fun!

Park & Jet is now $11.95 per day or $71.70 per week (+GST)

I printed off a 20% discount coupon from the website for Park and Jet, save a bit there.

Thanks everyone.

My Ride
    my bike

Originally posted by kenny
    Park & Jet is $7.75 / day
    Park & Fly is $8.95 / day
    Long Term Parking at the Parkade is $14/day (make sure you park in the long term section). If you park long term in the short term section of the parkade it is $25/day.
    I don't know where you got those numbers, but last i checked long term parking is $24/day
    short term parking is $35/day

Originally posted by 98type_r

I don't know where you got those numbers, but last i checked long term parking is $24/day
    Haha, funny enough off the YYC website
    ---

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by 98type_r

It was $24/day as of 3 weeks ago... I park there for 2 days for $48 and entered through the "long term" gate.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

When I was doing a bit of travelling for work, I figured out that if I'm gone for more than 4 days, it'd cost less cab it to and from the airport, and vice versa. It might be a good idea for you to figure that out. I live in the SE (not far off Deerfoot) and it costs me about $25 each way in cab fare.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    When I was doing a bit of travelling for work, I figured out that if I'm gone for more than 4 days, it'd cost less cab it to and from the airport, and vice versa. It might be a good idea for you to figure that out. I live in the SE (not far off Deerfoot) and it costs me about $25 each way in cab fare.
    If I am gone for 3 or more days, I always use one of the airport sedans. It costs only a couple bucks more than a cab, but you get better service and a gauranteed pick up time. With a cab you are lucky if they even show up, let alone on time.

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    I live in the SE (not far off Deerfoot) and it costs me about $25 each way in cab fare.
    You must live in Forest Lawn or Albert Park.

A cab from McKenzie Towne to the airport costs over $60 one way.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by luv2ride_bikes

If I am gone for 3 or more days, I always use one of the airport sedans. It costs only a couple bucks more than a cab, but you get better service and a gauranteed pick up time. With a cab you are lucky if they even show up, let alone on time.
    I've found the cabs to be very reliable if you place a time call the ight before. That being said, all my pick-ups are between 5:00 and 7:00 AM, so not exactly prime time for cabs. I'll be it's tougher if you need some in the afternoon or evening.
    I've probably used this a dozen times in the last couple years.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Default Cheapest way to park for airport

Calgary Transit #57 runs up 23 Street and 37 Avenue NE. Look for unrestricted street parking and then take the bus or a cab to and from the airport. There are unpatrolled corporate parking lots nearby you can leech from if you don't mind being a bit unethical. I used to work in the vicinity and never saw any car towed from the lot, nor even ticketed.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sourc...8&z=16&iwloc=A

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by sputnik

You must live in Forest Lawn or Albert Park.

A cab from McKenzie Towne to the airport costs over $60 one way.
    Nope. I have so many major roads in proximity it takes very little time to get anywhere in the city.

My Ride
    06 WRX

Originally posted by ExtraSlow

I've found the cabs to be very reliable if you place a time call the ight before. That being said, all my pick-ups are between 5:00 and 7:00 AM, so not exactly prime time for cabs. I'll be it's tougher if you need some in the afternoon or evening.
    I've probably used this a dozen times in the last couple years.
    Depends where you live. My 7AM pickup calling 12 hours prior ended up showing up 2.5 hours late. After calling them, they stated they wouldn't send a cab to me, they'd only send one if someone was free and in the area. I live in Bridlewood, so the odds of a cab being out here that early is slim to none.

Haven't had issues on Saturday afternoons though.

And google for coupons for cheap airport parking. I parked for 3 days last year for $18 on some ridiculously cheap coupon at Park and Jet. Beats the cab ride by far.

My Ride
    300C srt8, Venza, F150, Expedition

Last month I did park2go, I think it was about 11.95/day which includes shuttle bus to and from airport.

if you are 1 minute passed the 24hr clock for the day, they will charge you another day.
    Burn some serious rubber on your Wedding Night!!

Renovating a home the hard way:
    http://propertysensei.wordpress.com/

The majority of drivers use Park and Jet, it's more affordable compared to the others. I'm one of the regulars who park there.

I can vouch for Park 2 Go. Used them twice already. If you fill out your reservation online you get 15% off (final cost $10.15/day + tax).

YMMV but last time I got there with the barcode from online booking printout, parked my car in a lane upon entry, took out the bags out of my trunk, confirmed how many days, signed off, turned around and another guy had already loaded my bags in the shuttle, gave the guy the keys, he gave me another barcode and number to call when I return and I was on my way. 2 minutes tops (one person was ahead of me too) and they valet park your ride.

When I returned, I called the number after getting my bags and standing at post 3 (where you're supposed to meet them) and they were there all in under 5 minutes (Next time, I'll call them just as the baggage conveyor belt is going, and by the time I get to the meetup point the shuttle is right there). You arrive back at the lot, find your car (which was previously parked but now has been moved to a single lane beside the portable trailer), grab the keys, go inside to pay (again in a matter of seconds if you've got your barcode). Again two minutes tops.

The last time I parked there I recalled a similar experience. Really efficient, good service and well worth the savings from parking with others or at the airport.

park2go.ca

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast