Quantcast
BMW Douchebag Violence in SW (BLVD Shooting) - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: BMW Douchebag Violence in SW (BLVD Shooting)

My Ride
    Blue boy

Originally posted by Super_Geo
    We need to pass a law that denies public healthcare to people injured while involved in gang/criminal activities... At least when they die I don't have to pay out of pocket for it, so this one isn't too bad in my books.

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

We need to pass a law that denies public healthcare to people injured while involved in gang/criminal activities... At least when they die I don't have to pay out of pocket for it, so this one isn't too bad in my books.
    I agree. Also, add smokers who are getting treated for lung cancer and other smoking related issues.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

My Ride
    2005 F350

lets add speeders that crash, or alcoholics that get liver disease, or fat people that eat and live an unhealthy lifestyle.
    "Make Canada a better place, punch a Canuck fan in the face" - Jim Rome

My Ride

Originally posted by freshprince1

I agree. Also, add smokers who are getting treated for lung cancer and other smoking related issues.

Originally posted by SOAB
    lets add speeders that crash, or alcoholics that get liver disease, or fat people that eat and live an unhealthy lifestyle.

Oh, and don't forget skiiers, snowboarders, skateboarders, bikers and rollerbladers who crash. Also tack on ATV's and snowmobilers because i find those things to be dangerous and uhealthy.

Also, all treatment for STD's
    Last edited by Crymson; 09-09-2009 at 10:21 AM.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

RIP David, he was a chill guy.

haha, had to do it.
    Travel

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

My buddy lives just down the street, this is what he told me.

"When I was walking down the alley behind our place I saw some cop lights at the end of the street but I was like well that’s nothing new, fukin BLVD. So ya must have just missed it. But in the morning I was like wtf going on outside, they had closed 4th street right off between 17th and 18th, so I went for a walk and looked around at about 10am, I was up early for some reason. There was a black M6 on the curb window shot out, bullet holes in the drivers door. The area had the yellow police tape everywhere and all down the street there was little evidence markers going on all the way to the alley on the other side of BLVD and they were cleaning up blood off the sidewalks.

Apparently it was some gang >-( from BC. He was shot and killed in his car as he tried to drive away or something. Fukin animals. Anyways I hope they shut down BLVD, but a murder will not be good for business. "
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    MKVII GTI, LibTech HotKnife&TRice

Gangsters will pay CASH MONEY.
    Guess who's back... tell some men.

My Ride
    2015 CLS63s AMG Coupe

Originally posted by kerry

Sig was pwned by Moderator!

Originally posted by kerry

2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    acura TYPE A

yeah and people who drink posions like alcohol and people who do drugs.

My Ride
    350z

Is this David "BMW Douchebag" guy Persian by any chance? Cuz a co-worker of mine didn't show up for work today cuz she's mourning the death of her bf who is involved in a gang/drug dealer and drives a nice BMW.

Connect the dots?

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by mac70135
    Is this David "BMW Douchebag" guy Persian by any chance? Cuz a co-worker of mine didn't show up for work today cuz she's mourning the death of her bf who is involved in a gang/drug dealer and drives a nice BMW.

Connect the dots?
    Well my buddy thought it was an "Iranian" gang... he was mistaken by that, but might be the guy if you say he is persian.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride

Connect the dots?
    yeah he's persian

so your coworkers a gangster slut ?

My Ride
    350z

Originally posted by 5hift

yeah he's persian

Hahahahahahahah could be? I've only worked with her a couple of times but totally seemed the type to go for someone like our deceased friend David.

I will go ask her myself once she comes back to work next week.

My Ride

don't forget to tell her to get her head out of her ass.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by 5hift

yeah he's persian

LOL LOLOLOL Quote of the day.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Where's Jeremy now? He's a real gangsta. And he dun plays.

Hahahahahahahah could be? I've only worked with her a couple of times but totally seemed the type to go for someone like our deceased friend David.

I will go ask her myself once she comes back to work next week.
    Link or snapshot of Facebook account

Connect the dots?

Whats the chicks first name ? and where u work?
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    2017 Nissan Morano/2018 Chevy Cruze/2001 Dodge2500

This thread bugs me. when I first read it im thinking some guy in a BMW pissed of the OP, but when I started reading and watched the news it had nothing even to do with the BMW other then the guy had enough drug money to by a nice car.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast