i just did a online thing for State Farm. I paid the fees and so on and so fourth. The paper i got is a Binder for state farm Automobile insurance.. Is this temporary insurance untill i get a pink slip or what? heres a copy and paste of it..

i just took out my name and info but this is what i got... any help would be awsome..

Binder For State Farm Automobile Insurance

Policy Number: *** ****-***-**
State Farm Payment Plan Number: 107*******

Policy Owners (Named Insureds) Agent
5000AUDI
Harmeet Singh Sidhu
4851 Westwinds Drive NE
Suite 217
Calgary, AB T3J4L4
(403) 568-4330

Mailing Address

Vehicle Application
Year: 1989 Effective date: 11-23-2009
Make: HONDA Expiration date: 05-23-2010
Model: CIVIC Application date: 11-22-2009
Body Style: "DX" 2D HB GAS Application time: 11:24:11 PM CST
VIN: JHM**************

During the past 5 years has any driver or household member had
A major violation? No
A driver's licence, vehicle permit or similar authorization suspended,
cancelled or lapsed? No
During the past 3 years has any driver or household member had
An insurer cancel, decline or refuse to renew automobile insurance? No
Does any driver have
Fainting spells, dizziness, or loss of consciousness? No
A heart disorder, epilepsy, diabetes, defective vision or hearing,
or any other physical or mental disability which might affect the
safe operations of a vehicle? No
A chargeable accident within the last 5 years? No
A motor vehicle conviction under the Highway Traffic Act within
the last 5 years? No
Will any automobile in the household be rented or leased, used for carrying passengers or goods for compensation or hire, or for carrying explosives or radioactive material? No
Primary use of vehicle? Work/School

This application is made for insurance against one or more of the perils mentioned in this item, but for insurance under the section(s) for which a premium is specified in this item and no other and upon items, conditions, provisions, definitions and exclusions of the insurer's corresponding standard policy form and for the following specified limit(s) and amount(s).

Coverage Applied For Limits (* denotes thousands) Six Month Premium
Third Party Liability $ $
Accident Benefits $
Family Protection $ $

Premium adjustments
New Business Discount

Total 6 month premium -- $
Payment received - $
Balance due $

NOTE: The premium amounts shown above do not include the additional fees required if the monthly payment plan was selected.

Policy owners (Named insureds): 5000AUDI
Effective date: 11-23-2009
Expiration date: 05-23-2010
Policy number: 035 0647-E22-61
Application date: 11-22-2009
Application time: 11:24:11 PM CST

The personal information collected on this application is needed to issue the policy. We are required to provide this information to the Underwriting Information Tracking System, which is a data bank operated on behalf of the automobile insurance industry for the purpose of statistical analysis, identification of eligible risks and the proper rating of those risks. The information in the data bank is available to all insurance companies and insurance agents providing automobile insurance in Canada.

The applicant acknowledges that

1. All of the information given by the applicant is true and the applicant hereby applies for a contract of automobile insurance to be based on the truth of the said information.

CONSENT: I am applying for automobile insurance based on the information provided in this application. I authorize you to collect, use and disclose the information on this form and any additional information about my driving record, automobile insurance policy and claims history and that of the listed drivers from whom I declare I have obtained consent for these purposes. I understand that this personal information is necessary to assess the risk, issue the insurance contract, renewal or change, detect and prevent fraud and investigate and settle any claims. If I apply for a premium payment plan, I authorize you to obtain and use my credit report.

Where
(A) an applicant for a contract
(I) gives false particulars of the described automobile to be insured to the prejudice of the Insurer, or
(II) knowingly misrepresents or fails to disclose in the application any fact required to be stated therein; or
(B) the Insured contravenes a term of the contract or commits a fraud; or
(C) the Insured willfully makes a false statement in respect of a claim under the contract,
a claim by the insured is invalid and the right of the insured to recover indemnity is forfeited.
A State Farm representative may contact you soon to arrange for inspection of your vehicle and to obtain the documents required below:

Evidence of Insurance
Proof of Purchase/registration/title
Maximum Premium Calculations

Policy owners (Named insureds): 5000AUDI
Effective date: 11-23-2009
Expiration date: 05-23-2010
Policy number: 035 0647-E22-61
Application date: 11-22-2009
Application time: 11:24:11 PM CST

IB AB.4 (rev 05/2008)