Quantcast
Brad Lawson - BLaw Traffic Tickets - SCAM - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Brad Lawson - BLaw Traffic Tickets - SCAM

Good idea. Grabbed the letter that was sent to me for the first court date. I will call them tomorrow and talk to them. It may not show for another 5 days like Brad stated in his email to me tonight.

Originally posted by mr2mike

Let me say this, I don't want to hang this guy out to dry just yet. I know Beyonders are chomping at the bit but I want to go about this in a civilized manner, not The Simpsons city-mob style.
    you don't want to hang him out to dry just yet but on the first page you say that hes a scammer???

Thanks for reminding me. I changed my original post again. Emotion took the best of me before I could get in contact with Brad. Brad seemed nice enough to finally reply to me. We will see what happens in the coming days.

If they won't tell you over the phone, you can stand in the line on the second floor again and give the clerks there the ticket number. They can look up what dates are set for your ticket.

Okay, I got a hold of someone at the courthouse. He has 15 days to change the date on the grounds he was sick. There has been no court date reassigned to my ticket.
    I'll check back in a few days....

Any updates?
    Originally posted by rage2
    When you said she's got talent, I assumed big tits. Fuck was I disappointed.

Update:
    Sent him an email about a week ago stating that I have checked with the courts to see if a new court date has been set. This has not happened to date. I just checked again.

A fellow beyonder PM'd me stating something similar happened to him with Brad Lawson. Let's just say this isn't his first time doing this and I don't recommend him. I think it's safe to say that he scammed me. Not only for $20 (his typical rate was $25 but I only had $20 on me) but for the demerits, the full fee, my time and the potential insurance increase.

I think I might stop by the courts today, if there isn't a line, try to set another court date if I can and I guess see if the officer wants to settle out of court and I plea guilty to a lesser offense.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

When I go down it only takes an hour max. Go between 9-10, so no traffic, and done...

Just got a 6 demerit, 402 dollar ticket thrown out.

The final verdict, DON'T USE Brad Lawson blaw traffic tickets to fight traffic tickets in Calgary. He's useless, didn't do his job and is a small time scammer and probably a SAIT law admin program drop out.

Thumbs down

Brad Lawson is a Scam! B Law Traffic Tickets takes your money and hides! My son gave him $200 to defend against a ticket. Brad Lawson or anyone else from B Law didn't show up and my son was charged with failing to appear. Now he has 2 charges.

I did get a hold of Brad after numerous call to dead VM. He said he would fix the problem. Nothing got done and now his VM is full.

BTW he guarantees a full refund. Don't buy it. You never catch up to him. I will soon be posting a webpage about this AH and I will be suing him.

I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS BRAD YOU HAVE MY WRATH TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

Sounds like a real scam artist. Over-promises and under-delivers.

Originally posted by D. Dub
    Sounds like a real scam artist. Over-promises and NEVER-delivers.
    *Corrected.

My Ride
    Depends on the day

what a dirt bag

Its a pretty shitty situation that you guys have found yourselves in but you did it to yourselves... "You get what you pay for" especially when it comes to legal matters. The world is full of people who are trying to make a quick buck and you have to be conscious of that, next time don't cheap out and you wont get bit.
    Originally posted by Dumbass17
    what's an Egypt?
    Originally posted by Godfuader

Its the slang for being Electronically Jipped . Like going to an ATM and getting short changed. "You got E-Gypt"

My Ride
    4 doors, 4 cylinders

Originally posted by GorG
    Its a pretty shitty situation that you guys have found yourselves in but you did it to yourselves... "You get what you pay for" especially when it comes to legal matters. The world is full of people who are trying to make a quick buck and you have to be conscious of that, next time don't cheap out and you wont get bit.
    Or just show up to court yourself, and get the same 'deal' that any lawyer would get you.

It's not like they try to keep the loopholes a secret in the court room... just go in, walk to the crown and say 'I'd like to see what I can do about (the price, demerits [good luck], time to pay, etc.)' and SHAZAM, you've saved $200 on what this 'B Law' fella does for you.
    Just because it happened to you, doesn't make it interesting.

My Ride
    1993 Talon TSI AWD

Originally posted by JustGo

Or just show up to court yourself, and get the same 'deal' that any lawyer would get you.

It's not like they try to keep the loopholes a secret in the court room... just go in, walk to the crown and say 'I'd like to see what I can do about (the price, demerits [good luck], time to pay, etc.)' and SHAZAM, you've saved $200 on what this 'B Law' fella does for you.
    In high school I paid some paralegal that was standing around in the courthouse $20 to represent me in court because I was going to be late for class. I had already talked to the crown myself and this guy got me even better than I had already negotiated. There's no way I would pay someone $200 for that.

Sometimes, your time is worth more than sitting and waiting at the courthouse to talk to a JofP. Think about it, 3hrs of my time just might be worth more than reducing my ticket by $50 or whatever the deal I could get.

So while you guys are standing in line saving $50, I'm at work trumping the $50.

LIke I said, its not a make or break ticket but it still is a ticket and it's the premise of Brad Lawson saying he would reduce this. He was already at the courthouse, in line, how much more effort would it take him to argue my ticket too? Not much. So $20 was worth it and should have been worth it to him.

I posted on here because many ticket infractions come from people on this site. So its a warning for others not to use this guy and if I can, ruin his little source of income.

$20 isn't much and I felt what he was going to do for me was only worth $20. I know how it all works, I've done it before when I was a student. But it's just a big hassle.

So all you guys supporting this scammer... I'm sure I'll see you posting on here at some point "Help Beyond CSI!!" Then you post your sob story about your ex gf screwed you out of $100. But until then, you "ballers" who find it worth it to fight the ticket yourself, keep standing on your soapbox.

Everyone else.... don't use Brad Lawson or Blaw services.

Good luck nigelnigel and post the results.

Updated original post with images of the contract for completeness.

First warning sign to me would've been that shitty pyramid logo he used on his business card.

This guys is COMPLETE FAKE

My gf used him because of his "cheap" fees... the guy told us 3 times that he went in and got a court date and that it should be coming in the mail within a month...
    So we waited and next thing you know there's a warrant for her arrest and she is currently in a holding cell waiting for the JP...
    What a scammer! @*#$!!

DO NOT USE THIS GUY - don't make the same mistake that we did

I almost want to do something to make sure this guy doesn't do this to others.. legally of course... times like this wish i went into law......

Brad Lawson is full of !@#$!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast