Quantcast
project pocket bike - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: project pocket bike

My Ride
    goes like woah

Default project pocket bike

so i have this pocket bike that was a horrendous metallic purple and an extremely uncomfortable seat, so my buddy and myself decided to mod it up a bit, once we started it kinda turned into a redo the whole entire pocket bike now.

we started off by removing the broken shitty seat

then comes the sanding

we decided to make it a flat black

on goes the clear coat

we figured it would look cool if we put some mean ass looking headlights, made of paint on the front haha, i think it ended up looking pretty sick

My Ride
    goes like woah

this is where we got kinda lazy, we where going to cut out a peice of sheet metal to make a seat out of, but we couldnt really find a way to cut it easily, so we said screw it got a peice of plastic, taped it up real good, threw a rag in there for more comfort, and taped it up even more with electrical tape, i think it turned out better than i thought it would

and who wouldnt want there pocket bike to be a monster bike muahahaha

we made the stickers out of green tape cut it out and put it on, we thought it would be a good idea to put it onto a thin peice of clear plastic, it worked good for the first monster logo, but then we needed a new roll of tape, this stuff was about 10x more sticky, it was almost impossible to get it off, and this was after the first sticker was on and had clearcoat over it, lucky us, so we had to get it off and put it on the other side

so thats about all we got done tonight, tomorrow i think we are gonna paint the rims, front fork, and the frame

and if anyone has a old chainsaw they want to get rid of let me know i'd love to swap a bigger engine into this thing it would fly

hahaha looks good so far; i tried doing something similar like 4 years ago but didnt have nearly enough patience and ended up throwing the half built bike away

My Ride
    goes like woah

haha man we screwed up bad too on the headlights, pretty much thought we had clear coat in our hands, and it was definitely black paint and we didnt realize till we went over the silver, that almost made me wanna stop

My Ride
    Mexi Poke EK, 636

anyone have a old chainsaw? i wanna see this build
    Originally posted by SRT
    Toyota knows exactly what the problem is (well, atleast the acceleration one) and its a software issue.

They are just waiting until NASA plasters it for the media and that, my friends, will be the final nail in the coffin.

RIP Toyota.