Quantcast
FS: Campbell Hausfeld 2hp 8 Gallon Air Compressor - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: Campbell Hausfeld 2hp 8 Gallon Air Compressor

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default FS: Campbell Hausfeld 2hp 8 Gallon Air Compressor

Purchased a couple years ago when I insisted on doing as much as possibe on my own with my car, and when I seemed to change my suspension setup every year or so I have gotten out of that stage, so I really have no use for this anymore. It really only got used about 4-5 times.

Stats:

2 Horsepower, 125 max psi
    8 Gallon Tank (30.3L)
    Hose
    Comes with a 23 peice bonus tool kit (things like impact wrench, air chisel, air wrench, etc)
    I think its pretty much the same as this one:

Canadian Tire

Also I am willing to toss in an 11 peice metric impact socket set with 1/2" drive. Comes in sockets ranging from 8mm to 19mm. Basically the same as this set here:

Canadian Tire link

Looking for $125. I know this is a good deal. Someone else here is selling pretty much the same thing without the bonus tools and no impact sockets. I'll throw them in to get you started.
    Last edited by Seanith; 09-20-2009 at 04:54 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

SOLD!

Please close.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer