Quantcast
So... Quixtar/Amway thing incl'd Andrew any suggestions? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: So... Quixtar/Amway thing incl'd Andrew any suggestions?

My Ride
    Helicopter

Default So... Quixtar/Amway thing incl'd Andrew any suggestions?

So, I got suckered into one of these meetings and quite frankly IMO it's a waste of my time and these meetings piss me off.

Anyways, (this was my first meeting anyways) i have another meeting on next Wednesday and a guy named Andrew Yip is gonna be there which I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys have heard of. What should I do?? During the meeting, should I go like, soooooo what kind of a car do you drive?.... Really?? you told me about 4-5 years ago that you were gonna retire in a bout a year or two and drive a porsche. What happened?? and then just leave or what?? I just wanna make this "cult" look bad and prevent them from scamming more people

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

uh.. Im almost getting sick of talking about that Andrew Yip piece of shit.

No its been 11 years since hes been "months away" from buying a Porsche. Of course he'll never tell you that, only hes been "at it for a few years now".

If he were to work a McDonalds job (which he used to as he's a university drop-out turned McDonalds manager making $7.62/hr) but anyway: if he were to keep working his McDonalds job making that little: he'd actually be able to afford the cars he lies about owning. That is if you were to take into account all the thousands upon thousands of hours hes invested all for his current $1000/month (or thereabouts) income stream.
    Thats not taking into account the fact that he's probably invested around $50-90k of his own money with these retarded Rah-rah type seminars and idiotically overpriced crap products.

This is all Andrew Yip and his various beyond.ca accounts.

Mitchyboy, TripleDiamond,(his immitation accounts of me: being Graham_AM, Graham_A_M. .... etc)....88Coupe, (etc) their all the same guy.

Read all these threads and that should give you some humorous things to say to him
    http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?s...der=descending

So right outside of highschool I was detailer for a Ford Dealership for a short period in time, about 9 months. In one of the threads, he says that I should go back to "vacuuming cars at Ford, since that was the only time my life had meaning"

Okay, coming from the guy that didn't last one semister in university, dropped out, worked at McDonalds in Glenmore landing until he was 22, then later went on to sell garbage bins for $8.00/hr. As if that wasn't enough his (dozen or so) retirement attempts ended miserably, and he had to resort to scamming and stealing from his downlines (some to the tune of $10,000) to try to get back on his feet.

Sure, he's really one to talk when it comes to meaningful careers and the like.
    But hes just that belligerent and ignorant... you honestly haven't got a clue.

In short: remind him of the base model civic that was supposedly paid for in cash: only to have it repossessed while he was "retired".
    Or the engine he blew in it because he forgot to change the oil since the car was new.
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 09-26-2009 at 05:17 PM.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    Transit

the porsche thing is funny because he said that like 3 years ago.

My Ride
    E46

Default Re: So... Quixtar/Amway thing incl'd Andrew any suggestions?

Originally posted by RMS
    So, I got suckered into one of these meetings and quite frankly IMO it's a waste of my time and these meetings piss me off.

Anyways, (this was my first meeting anyways) i have another meeting on next Wednesday and a guy named Andrew Yip is gonna be there which I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys have heard of. What should I do?? During the meeting, should I go like, soooooo what kind of a car do you drive?.... Really?? you told me about 4-5 years ago that you were gonna retire in a bout a year or two and drive a porsche. What happened?? and then just leave or what?? I just wanna make this "cult" look bad and prevent them from scamming more people
    Make sure you video tape the reactions of the crowds/him when you call him out!!

My Ride
    Helicopter

I read the threads you gave me and wow he likes to take it in the butt roooofl. I'm gonna go all Chris Hansen and go undercover lol.

Also who's this "gary" character??

My Ride

Originally posted by pure-hiphop
    the porsche thing is funny because he said that like 3 years ago.
    ^ More like 8 or 9 in total. Probably more, but I wasn't in the business back then, so I cant say for sure. I know its at least 9 years though.

Another Funny thing you should say when hes showing the plan: is ask why he can't repay the $10,000 debt he owes to his former downline Jerry, if Andrew is in fact retired.
    (Ironic isn't it?)

Or why he rents rather then owns. Of course thats because "hes moving into a bigger apartment" right?.
    No, its because thanks to amway.com, he has a credit score of 200, and can't afford absolutely anything other then renting a dingy apartment & owning a POS car

Or how if hes so sharp, he kept on creating new accounts here on Beyond, and slathered himself constantly, and now all a person has to do is google "Andrew Yip" and these threads in question will come up.
    http://www.google.ca/search?q=andrew...rch&hl=en&sa=2
    I cant believe that idiot took the bate and let me edge him on. Im sure his name will be synonymous with character and class after some of the crap he said.

Gary is actually an awesome person. The guy that actually attracted me to the business. Hes the polar opposite of Andrew. He has integrity, ethics, values and hes not out to hurt anybody (unlike Andrew Yip).
    He joined the business for the same reasons I did, to take care of his family and create a future for them that would outlast me.
    He really is a great guy, and if Quixtar was full of people like him, I'd actually have a bit more respect for that joke of an organization.
    He is Andrews Mentor/direct upline, so he basically is to Andrew Yip, what he would be to you potentially.
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 09-26-2009 at 06:16 PM.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    Helicopter

So how is Gary and Andrew different?? Like, Gary has money (I'm assuming) and Andrew is a broke deadbeat?? What's the difference in what they do??

My Ride
    Transit

Last time I spoke to him he said he test drove a Cayman and was going to pick it up within that month. This was well over two years ago.

I saw him driving in his POS maxima with a smashed window about a year later and he was trying to hide his face.

Last edited by pure-hiphop; 09-26-2009 at 07:31 PM.

pics of this guy!!???

My Ride

Hes on facebook. Scrawny middle-aged Chinese guy. In the business since he was 19, now 30
    Probably still looks like hes 19 like he did many years ago when I was in the business.

My Ride
    Kia Sportage

Originally posted by GQBalla
    pics of this guy!!???
    Here he is with his brand newly purchased lambo since hes so baller with Quixstar.

and his facebook group photo.

and his web site.

Crappy Energy Health Products

My Ride

^ Yeah he banned me from any sort of quixtar group he runs on facebook.

I guess he knows I'll tell the business (and him) like it is.

I was trying to find both him and his amway.com fanboy group when I noticed since that bout him and I had: I can't seem to view either

Yeah thats him right there.

Why are you contemplating going to the next meeting?

Sorry, but anyone who has been suckered into attending more than 15 mins of this crap is a moron.

Originally posted by bastardchild

Here he is with his brand newly purchased lambo since hes so baller with Quixstar.

and his facebook group photo.

and his web site.

Crappy Energy Health Products
    whats with those websites?

this guy i work with has been talking to me, asking me to open a website and where people buy stuff and you get money back?

i dont have the coworkers website anymore, but that andrew yip guy sells most of the items on my coworkers website

My Ride
    Kia Sportage

Originally posted by GQBalla

whats with those websites?

this guy i work with has been talking to me, asking me to open a website and where people buy stuff and you get money back?

i dont have the coworkers website anymore, but that andrew yip guy sells most of the items on my coworkers website
    Its a template web site for the amway reps.

They are all the same for every sales person except for the URL and textbased logo. Oh man, wait till Mr. Yip sees this thread.

feel-better.ca

whats the deal with sites like these?

My Ride
    Helicopter

Anyone down to go to the next meeting on Wednesday night at 8pm and embarass the bejesus out of him?? If you're serious pm me I'll bring a camera lol

My Ride

^ Make sure you ask him about the $10k debt he owes his former close friend/ direct downline Jerry, or his repossessed civic. Lets see him smooth talk his way out of those

My Ride
    Helicopter

Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    ^ Make sure you ask him about the $10k debt he owes his former close friend/ direct downline Jerry, or his repossessed civic. Lets see him smooth talk his way out of those
    or wanna go there with me?? Fuck, the guy that suckered me in said that this guy has been working for 9 months and has a 3-4k income and I asked what "this" guy's name was and he said it was "Andrew Yip"

My Ride

No I'd probably get into a scrap with Andrew. We dont like each other very much, particularity after this online fisty-cuff episode on here lately. Not that that bothers me excessively as I'd love to change some features on his face, but I dont want to see anybody I used to know back when I was involved in that business.

Its just something I dont want a singular thing to be involved with anymore.

I guess you can say: Like a former hardcore drug user visiting their old crack house; I'd just prefer to keep away from all that shit. Its history with me, and I dont want to relive any of that shit. I think I've wasted enough time when I was a teenager with that to want to waste another second.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast