Quantcast
So... Quixtar/Amway thing incl'd Andrew any suggestions? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So... Quixtar/Amway thing incl'd Andrew any suggestions?

My Ride
    Helicopter

so what should i exactly do?? lol

Don't go?

Don't go alone if you're out to embarrass him. Personally, I wouldn't waste time with it, just have solace in the fact that you're not so disillusioned like he is.
    Mr. Peanut (Niel): George... I win

My Ride
    Helicopter

Originally posted by cooker99
    Don't go?
    rofl @ ban.

anyways I don't think i'll go. I'm going to edmonton on Thursday so i guess i'll just pack

My Ride
    Toyota Prius

Originally posted by RMS

rofl @ ban.

it was probably andrew lol

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

^ Yup. LOL

Same homo-babble type responses in other threads.
    http://forums.beyond.ca/search.php?s...der=descending

I may be wrong, but it sure looks like him
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 09-30-2009 at 06:58 PM.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    graham

hey gggggggGraham
    Now i know you will all assume that because i am not agreeing with Graham, that i am andrew, but that is not the case. I want you to be aware of the fact that graham is part of the business, and wishes to take andrews place as garys second in command. he is only bashing andrew to better his own postition. so if you want to keep listening to him, just be aware that he is not completely honest.

My Ride
    02' dc5

These guys are such losers
    honestly if they just had a real job this whole time...LOL

Originally posted by thisIsNotAndrew
    hey gggggggGraham
    Now i know you will all assume that because i am not agreeing with Graham, that i am andrew, but that is not the case. I want you to be aware of the fact that graham is part of the business, and wishes to take andrews place as garys second in command. he is only bashing andrew to better his own postition. so if you want to keep listening to him, just be aware that he is not completely honest.
    When will it stop?? Nice try Andrew!!
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

My Ride
    DA6, R59

After having a fairly good understanding of the "business of quixtar" and I was in around the sametime as Graham_A_M was, I don't understand is that if Graham was trying to take over Andrews place with Gary why he would cut down quixtar???? If it's a people business, why would you try and turn anyone away if it meant possible residual income??? Whoever "thisisntandrew" is, your an comets idiot! As for the business, I'd stay away from it but that's me personally. It takes more from you Han you get In return. You will put more time and effort in and recieve very little financial compensation if any... As for Andrew, I never knew about he $10k thing... That's just low... I'm sure youll read his Andrew and if that's the case, you should really consider taking a step back and analyzing your life and make a few changes, wel. quite a few... One would be gettin some integrity.

We are still talking about Quixtar? Anyone who "buys" into the concept should give up and work fast food for the duration of their lives.

My Ride

hey gggggggGraham

aaaaaand the loser comes back for more,

WOW. Yes Andrew, I absolutely love stealing money, lying to people, and decieving them. All the while selling teenagers on the idea that maxing out their credit cards is necessary towards achieving their goals in life

You bet. I enjoy your infallible logic. Using that remarkible reasoning of yours: Im sure deceiving those teenage kids has never been so easy

Originally posted by jdmXSI
    After having a fairly good understanding of the "business of quixtar" and I was in around the sametime as Graham_A_M was, I don't understand is that if Graham was trying to take over Andrews place with Gary why he would cut down quixtar???? If it's a people business, why would you try and turn anyone away if it meant possible residual income??? Whoever "thisisntandrew" is, your an comets idiot! As for the business, I'd stay away from it but that's me personally. It takes more from you Han you get In return. You will put more time and effort in and recieve very little financial compensation if any... As for Andrew, I never knew about he $10k thing... That's just low... I'm sure youll read his Andrew and if that's the case, you should really consider taking a step back and analyzing your life and make a few changes, wel. quite a few... One would be gettin some integrity.
    Yeah I got out the same time as did this guy, whose name I wont mention out of respect obviously.

how Andrew Yip stole the $10k from his downline went down like this.
    Andrew went on another one of his countless "Retired" attempts, only to have his civic repossed.
    From there he borrowed his room-mates/downlines car to get around in.
    1) his Room-mate Jerry (you know Jerry R. right JDMXSI?) An unbelievably kind hearted middle aged guy that considered Andrew to be his best friend and mentor in life. So Andrew borrows his car, crashes it (because Andrew Yip is that much of an idiot) then he later gets it stuck in a snowbank, and fries the transmission trying to get it unstuck.
    Total bill? $3,800 for both repairs

2) Unpaid rent and borrowed money from Jerry $6,000-$6500
    What did Andrew do to Jerry when he asked to be re-imbursed? beat up Jerry and fabricated numerous lies thus turning Jerry's whole organization against him. Now Jerry was more or less banned from Quixtar, and lost all the income he worked so hard for over a period of 5 years.
    Where does that income go now? to Andrew.

Nice eh? great to have a hard working HUGE hearted & trusting individual get fucked like that and scammed.
    Does Andrew even care? no... not in the least, as that whole Jerry scamming fiasco was just a rock that Andrew Yip had to step on to get to where hes at.

Now here is he making these humorous posts on here after banned account after banned account.

way to be an ambassador to Quixtar Andrew, try googling "Andrew Yip, Quixtar" and see what comes up

Come on, make a few more accounts and go off with your homo babble, show all your prospective IBO's how classy of a person you really are
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 10-02-2009 at 08:42 PM.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

hey gggggggGraham
    Wow dude, you're completely and utterly pathetic. I'd put those as personal skills on your application for 'Gas Transfer Technician'.
    Ultracrepidarian

All of you arguing about MLM are idiots.

My Ride
    Transit

Just goes to show you how mature Mr. Andrew Yip is. Do you want to take advise from such an immature 30 year old?

He reminds me of a friend who fucked my good friends car up and decided to leave him hanging as well, while he freeloaded off his mother. No names will be mentioned though.

My Ride
    '15 GTI

Originally posted by Graham_A_M

considered Andrew to be his best friend and mentor in life.
    feel bad for the guy but...epic fail, right there

i met andrew yip once while leaving a mid term or final in haskayne...what a piece of work

My Ride

Originally posted by blink1
    All of you arguing about MLM are idiots.
    LOL, please show me where Im supposedly arguing over the hypotheticals of MLM.

Im just pointing out Andrew Yip's fine character. and telling the business like it is. Nothing more.

My Ride
    graham

Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    No I'd probably get into a scrap with Andrew. We dont like each other very much, particularity after this online fisty-cuff episode on here lately. Not that that bothers me excessively as I'd love to change some features on his face, but I dont want to see anybody I used to know back when I was involved in that business.

Its just something I dont want a singular thing to be involved with anymore.

I guess you can say: Like a former hardcore drug user visiting their old crack house; I'd just prefer to keep away from all that shit. Its history with me, and I dont want to relive any of that shit. I think I've wasted enough time when I was a teenager with that to want to waste another second.
    well you seem to be using your time pretty productively, seeing as how all you do is banter on about the business. why don't you use your time more effectively graham? might i suggest a speech therapist? seeing as how irrumatio isnt helping with that sspppppeech imppppeeddiment. if you're done with it, then drop it completely. we already know how you to heartbreaks have all this tension, just because andrew wasnt faithful to you guys in your relationship you still cant move past it after all these years?? anyone that is involved with amway, knows that you still are a salesman, and just as big a snake as you claim he is. you bash andrew so hard just to surpass him in the very same business. you are a huge a snake, bigger, youre king cobra. the difference between you two is that he isnt a little bitch hiding behind a computer screen, jerking off and spreading the most shit ive seen since i pulled out of your sister. im sorry to fill up the forum with this crude and vulgar language, but sometimes when people fuck around they need a reality check. good luck with changing some of his facial features, maybe while youre trying tocock slap him, he will clock you one to the mouth and youll be able to speak without sounding like you have down syndrome. and to all you dumbfucks who constantly reply to anything opposed to grahams notion by saying that this is andrew, it isnt, so shut youre fucking mouth. i am just as low as you cunts but i dont care. you might not agree, or even respect what andrew does, but atleast he has enough dignity to concern himself with his own matters, and not besmirch people that he doesnt see eye to eye with. now most of you, namely graham, are fucking retards and i doubt that you will stop talking shit. but just think for one moment of how fucking pathetic everyone is on here. depressing hey? so to paraphrase, SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH GRAHAM

no kidding g-g-g-g-graham, it seems like you have nothing better to do with your time other than bash Amway/Quixtar/Andrew and put together your little search lists of threads and quotes which I would imagine takes a lot of time. Move on idiot.....there's a whole big world out there.

My Ride
    Transit

This dude just won't give up ahaha. BTW, if you're not Andrew why are you defending him like crazy? Are you his boyfriend then?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast