Quantcast
October Photo Theme - "Autumn" (Sponsored by TomcoPDR) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: October Photo Theme - "Autumn" (Sponsored by TomcoPDR)

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Default October Photo Theme - "Autumn" (Sponsored by TomcoPDR)

So this month's photo theme is Autumn.

This month will be a little different in that there will be two winners, the top two entries with the most votes. The reason being, TomcoPDR has graciously offered two $25 Blacks Photo gift certificates to put towards the Monthly Photo Theme. For all your paintless dent work, see TomcoPDR.

Terms
    - Must be a resident of Calgary or get someone from Calgary to receive the prize for you.
    - Only members who have registered 30 days or more can be eligible to win
    - Only members who have registered 30 days or more can vote
    - In the event of a 3 way tie, we'll extend voting for another 24 hours until the tie can be broken.

As a reminder, here are the rules to the monthly photo theme:

- Only one submission per month, per person will be accepted, and the first one to reach our email inbox will be your accepted picture. It may be in your best interest to wait until closer to the end of the month to submit your photo.

- The submission must be taken during the month of the contest. This is a friendly contest meant to encourage people to go out there and shoot new things, not a contest to see who has the biggest archive to search through.

- Include the EXIF information with your files (ie: do not "Save for web" in Photoshop)

- The largest side of your picture must be no bigger than 800 pixels.

- All photos must be emailed to [email protected] with the subject "(Month) Photo Submission" by 10:00 pm the last night of the month. This will give us time to gather all the photos, strip the data and post them in the voting thread.

- All photo submissions must be accompanied by your name, your beyond user name and a title for the photograph.

- No dramatic alterations on your photo. Colors, contrast, B&W conversions, removing a powerline from the sky, ect. are okay. Please don't add objects to your photos or put them through a filter that makes them look like it's printed on stone or canvas or made out of a neon sign or anything like that. No borders, watermarks, URL's, ect that could be used to identify your photo as yours. Use your discretion.

- All photos submitted MUST NOT be photos we've seen on this forum before. If you submit it into the "monthly photo thread" then it is no longer eligible for the monthly contest. This is to keep all photos so that we truly can't match them to an owner.

- Voting thread will be up for 5 days before a winner is picked and people will vote based on the title of the image. The winner will be announced at the end of the 5th day and their name (and photo) will make it to our hall of fame thread.
    I'm sure many of you will have questions or concerns about the rules, so feel free to chime in.

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Cool... That's awesome of TomcoPDR for the donation!

sucks if your not in calgary though!

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Actually I've revised that rule. I just didn't want to send the gift certificates through the mail and potentially lose them.

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

No dramatic alterations on your photo. Colors, contrast, B&W conversions, removing a powerline from the sky, ect. are okay. Please don't add objects to your photos or put them through a filter that makes them look like it's printed on stone or canvas or made out of a neon sign or anything like that. No boarders, watermarks, URL's, ect that could be used to identify your photo as yours. Use your discretion.
    so we can't take anything involving snowboards or skateboards?

haha, i pointed out the error to melinda a long while back, hasn't been changed though.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

thanks for pointing that out

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

One week left! Get your entries in