Quantcast
Cretien Retired!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cretien Retired!!!

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

Default Cretien Retired!!!

wooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Ride
    E90 335i

I say boooooo hoooooo................in that it took so damn long! Thanks for running our country into the ground you arrogant fuck!
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

Better late than never WOOHOOOO

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by B17a
    I say boooooo hoooooo................in that it took so damn long! Thanks for running our country into the ground you arrogant fuck!
    Correction... thanks for running western canada into the ground .

The folks out east love him.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Toyota, VQ35DE, B58

you are all mistaken, he's not going to retire (anytime soon)

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
    -- Donald Rumsfeld

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

eat shit and die homo! thanks for screwing up canadas relations with the us, increasing taxes and screwing western canada up the chute!
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    91 Civic

Could have been worse
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float

I heard that January 12 was his early retirement date. I say good riddance. He screwed up our country, and he's trying to take credit for things he didn't do. Like he thinks our economy doing well is his doing.

He was in office for 10 years and he didn't get rid of the GST like he said he would. And he was out golfing or skiing everytime there was a big international crisis. And 2 billion dollars on the gun registry? And all those favours for his friends/family?

I don't know if it could've been worse...

My Ride
    B18C5 neon -|-y|>3 r

I saw the little convention on tv and they kept talking there how he was announcing he's retirement tonight

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Id sooner point the blame at Ralph for albertas screwups, Chretien kept his nose out of western relations
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    You Crazy

Coul have been MUCH worse. That BAFOON drunken uneducated wife beater Klein could have been running the country into the ground instead of just Alberta....

Ummmmmmm, in case none of you recall, the federal government took OUR province's revenues from our oil production? I dunno about you guys, but I think Ralph is a pretty good premier. He's the only one who actually went to the USA to talk to people during the beginning of the mad cow issue? At least he does shit, rather than standing on a plane poking fun at the USA's 500 billion dollar defeceit.

Oh, and Cretien never did take away the GST like he promised to when his part was elected the first time. That was a BIG deal for a lot of people.

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

I hope whoever steps up reverses some of the damage Chetien did
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

My Ride
    240sx

and i hope they dont take the militaries tiny budget and buy brand new private jets every 4 yrs. Maybe finally get some choppers for our sar (search and rescue) guys and restore some national pride. CHRETIEN YOU CRETON BIATCHHHHHH

ALBERTA = LIBERAL FREE ZONE

My Ride
    You Crazy

Come on guys.... what did Cretien actually do that was so bad? He stood his ground over Iraq with our war criminal neighbours to the south. Good move there. He caved and went along with our murderous war criminals to the south over Yugoslavia....he should beshot for that....

Klein is an idiot.... just listen to what he says. "Who me" Insider trading? Privatization/Deregulation? Brilliant, simply brilliant Nice comments he made about mad cow.... scared the Americans more then the disease ever did.... What education does he have? Grade 8?

As for royalty transfer payments.... Canada...it is our country. Not Alberta. In any nation, there will be more productive areas. Just like within Alberta there are prodcutive areas, and shitholes.... Its pluralistic democracy, not anarchy.

My Ride
    91 Civic

Well let’s see what he left behind:
    1) Showed Canadians that if you are detained its considered survival of the fittest. They did next to nothing to get them out of there. They were not even charged, hell, one of the three is still over in Syria.
    2) Managed to run our "military" into the ground. Three studies have been produced over the past 4 years all-pointing to the same thing, chronic under funding. How can a nation call its self-sovereign when we cannot defend our own borders?
    3) Wow, best of all! GUN CONTROL! Look how it’s working in Calgary! Gang shootings on the RISE! AMAZING! Maybe those criminals wont register their guns before committing a crime, who whouda guessed?
    4) Kyoto is an up-coming disaster. I may be speaking to soon but lets see what happens when it’s implemented.
    5) Home land security, or lack of? Sure Canada ain't a primary target by terrorists but they are getting increasingly braver. Lack of border security/immigration policies too slack.
    6) Whoa! We sure put the United States in their place. Look at them! We ain't your bitch no more!
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float

Originally posted by link785
    He's the only one who actually went to the USA to talk to people during the beginning of the mad cow issue?
    Shoot, shovel and shut up? hmmmm, that was a real good comment he made.

Originally posted by Toma
    Come on guys.... what did Cretien actually do that was so bad? He stood his ground over Iraq with our war criminal neighbours to the south. Good move there. He caved and went along with our murderous war criminals to the south over Yugoslavia....he should beshot for that....

Klein is an idiot.... just listen to what he says. "Who me" Insider trading? Privatization/Deregulation? Brilliant, simply brilliant Nice comments he made about mad cow.... scared the Americans more then the disease ever did.... What education does he have? Grade 8?

As for royalty transfer payments.... Canada...it is our country. Not Alberta. In any nation, there will be more productive areas. Just like within Alberta there are prodcutive areas, and shitholes.... Its pluralistic democracy, not anarchy.

I think most of you are blaming things on Chretien that would have occurred under ANY liberal government, save maybe for Kyoto and US relations taking a shot in the arm, two things I applaud anyways. I am strongly opposed to the current gun control laws, our military funding needs to be increased, our way of dealing with our OWN citizens who have been unjustly treated is embarrassing... are these all the fault of one man? No, its not like he runs the entire country and makes every descision by himself lol.

Chretien is a pretty good guy, he should be respected and honored for the 40+ years of service he has commited to this country. Though I don't agree with a $400,000 going away party that cancels the simpsons on CBC at 5:00
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

You guys have to remember Chretien is not much more than a public relations figure, his position is to represent Canada. All of the decisions made by our federal government are voted for in parlament. Its not like in the states where the President calls all the shots and has the last word. As a PR figure Chretien has done a wonderful job, he is intelligent, well mannered and holds many modern yet traditional values that properly represent Canada and Canadians. Im sure if he could have removed the GST if he would but why do any of you want to see Canada support the Americans in their terrorist acts against weaker countries? The Canadian economy is very strong thanks to our federal government. The dollar is higher than ever, interest rates are super low, exports are at an all time high and out east the auto manufacturing industry is booming. Alberta, Ontario, QUebec and the maritimes are failry stable now we just need to help Saskatchewan, Manitoba and BC build a stonger economy
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by Toma
    Come on guys.... what did Cretien actually do that was so bad? Klein is an idiot.... just listen to what he says. "Who me" Insider trading? Privatization/Deregulation? Brilliant, simply brilliant
    Toma, you've forgotten about Chretien's golf course in his home riding. For those of you who don't know the story, Chretien personally called the Business Development Bank of Canada (a crown corp.) to "encourage" the president to approve a loan for his buddy to build a golf course, where conveniently enough Chretien owns property. Also, how much did he spend on his private Challenger jets? $100MM? Leaky submarines? Helicopters that fall out of the sky? Look at his cabinet, they're no better than him, Radwansky spent more on dinners than I could in 20 years. His whole group of cronies are more corrupt than anyone.
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    04 Skyline 350GT TT

Originally posted by rage2

Correction... thanks for running western canada into the ground .

The folks out east love him.

Originally posted by civic_stylez
    eat shit and die homo! thanks for screwing up canadas relations with the us, increasing taxes and screwing western canada up the chute!

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    Id sooner point the blame at Ralph for albertas screwups, Chretien kept his nose out of western relations

Originally posted by link785
    Ummmmmmm, in case none of you recall, the federal government took OUR province's revenues from our oil production? I dunno about you guys, but I think Ralph is a pretty good premier. He's the only one who actually went to the USA to talk to people during the beginning of the mad cow issue? At least he does shit, rather than standing on a plane poking fun at the USA's 500 billion dollar defeceit.

Oh, and Cretien never did take away the GST like he promised to when his part was elected the first time. That was a BIG deal for a lot of people.
    Cretien that talking out of the side of his mouth, spitting all over the place, losing his temper in the house of common's and punching people in the face should of left 6 years ago.

Ralph has done a great job for alberta I mean any permier that can take get drunk in a bar and still do his job in the morning is ok with me.

544 wrhp 555 ft/lbs torque @ 15psi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast