Quantcast
Been to Cancun with Breakaway Tours? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Been to Cancun with Breakaway Tours?

Post Been to Cancun with Breakaway Tours?

Anybody travel with breakaway tours before (planning on using them to go to Cancun in feb.)?

Any experiences/advice?

Also anybody go to Cancun during Canadian University reading week? Is it anywhere near as crazy as the American Spring break ~march/april?

My Ride
    Eclipse

I used them, it was cool.. get the VIP passes, but not as crazy as the american spring break for sure
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Thanks for the feed back. Do you think it was worth the money to go down?

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by acmilano
    Thanks for the feed back. Do you think it was worth the money to go down?
    I went down when I was 18? 19? but it was def fun as hell, you need to stay at the Oasis Cancun and not the cheaper one thats where the party is 24/7

It was fun for sure tho...
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

Ya the package they're offering is at oasis. I'm glad to hear it was a good time. I was a bit worried because you never really hear about canadian spring break parties being crazy so I had no idea what to expect.

My Ride
    11 STI

Honestly I wouldnt waste money on a tour group in Cancun, everything is pretty close and your hotel usually has travel agents, etc.. that will help you if you want tickets for Bar VIP or if you want to do excursions..

Id say just go with your friends, stay at the Oasis Cancun and party it up. Everyone there is out for the same reason.

HABS...road to 25

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by acmilano
    Ya the package they're offering is at oasis. I'm glad to hear it was a good time. I was a bit worried because you never really hear about canadian spring break parties being crazy so I had no idea what to expect.

Originally posted by mdeluxe
    Honestly I wouldnt waste money on a tour group in Cancun, everything is pretty close and your hotel usually has travel agents, etc.. that will help you if you want tickets for Bar VIP or if you want to do excursions..

Id say just go with your friends, stay at the Oasis Cancun and party it up. Everyone there is out for the same reason.
    From what I remember my mom is a travel agent and could not come close to beating the price we got from break away tours. However if you get a cheaper flight price for the hotel, you should take it. But Oasis is the hotel to be..

If you pay alone you can still buy the VIP passes (They were around $200 when we went) and it saved us hours and hours in lineups and cover charges, well worth it!

We got hooked up by Ali send him a message on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ali.shafaee?ref=ts