Quantcast
Anyone have any opinions on the Mazda Dealers in town? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have any opinions on the Mazda Dealers in town?

Default Anyone have any opinions on the Mazda Dealers in town?

Howdy,

I want to go take a look at the new Speed3, though I'm not sure if they have hit dealer lots yet. North Hill and Kramer are the two closest dealers to me. I'm just wonder who has had experience with either dealers, any problems or anything? Thanks guys

My Ride
    2011 Mustang GT

Kramer Mazda FTW!

I have never had a bad experiance so far with Kramer Mazda. They have made sure that I was 100% happy with my purchace every step of the way.

The salesman I dealt with was Ken Nhan (New Car Sales Manager) and his team. They were able to explain the car very well, went into detail when I questioned warranty and payment options. Even the service team has been very helpful and understanding when answering the questions I have.

I would reccomend this dealership fully!
    Beyond's Most Wanted

My Ride
    X7 40i, Cayenne S, 335i Cab

Bought my RX8 new from Kramer but I don't like their service department ( my salesman was sort of a douche too but he doesn't work there anymore). I take my car to NorthHill mazda now. It is soooooo much better.

I recommend North Hill.

My Ride
    02 audi a4

northhill mazda is good
    go see nitin .... he helped me out good
    Originally posted by max_boost

I am a member of Beyond.ca, don't you dare try to scam me as we will hunt your ass down and F you up haha

Originally posted by brownboi
    northhill mazda is good
    go see nitin .... he helped me out good
    Nitin works at Stoney Trail Mazda, or he did when i was there about 2 months ago. I highly recommend him though, he is a great guy who cares about the client. PM me and i can get you a discount based on my referral.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

KRAMER HAS THE WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!! With my RX8 I delt with them all. Sunridge didn;t have bad service but all they will ever do is drop you off at the C-train station when you take your car in.....shit they were replacing my engine after only having the car for less that 2 months and I get a bus ticket...nice!

Kramer....I just can't say enough bad things about that serive department....fought with them every time on every issue.

Northhill would be my recommendation if you have to go with a Mazda.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by Tomaz
    Kramer Mazda FTW!

I have never had a bad experiance so far with Kramer Mazda. They have made sure that I was 100% happy with my purchace every step of the way.

The salesman I dealt with was Ken Nhan (New Car Sales Manager) and his team. They were able to explain the car very well, went into detail when I questioned warranty and payment options. Even the service team has been very helpful and understanding when answering the questions I have.

I would reccomend this dealership fully!

that's just the thing....they love you there when you are buying but once they have your money you are shit.....hit and run dealership.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

If you want the best Mazda service department in town, go with Stoney Trail. Not only is it a brand new facility, but they are never busy. It isn't uncommon to get a same day oil change or other service done, just because they don't have the customer base as the older dealerships such as Kramer/Northill.

My Ride
    2011 Mustang GT

Originally posted by rotten42

that's just the thing....they love you there when you are buying but once they have your money you are shit.....hit and run dealership.
    I havent had that experiance. So far I have taken my car in for 2 warranty claims and 2 oil changes. I have either gotten shuttled to work or given a rental for the day.
    Beyond's Most Wanted

My Ride

Originally posted by rotten42

Kramer....I just can't say enough bad things about that serive department....fought with them every time on every issue.

Northhill would be my recommendation if you have to go with a Mazda.
    Have to fight them almost every time to get some work done. My DRL stopped working so I took it in. Kramer said its probably a burnt bulb, which is not covered under warranty and i would cost 1 hour labor to diagnose ($100) + 1 hour labor to replace ($100) + the cost of parts ( $23 or something for the one bulb??). $240... I also had condensation in one of my taillight and they said I might've physically damaged it and it would cost 1hour labor to diagnose whether it is manufacture defects or if I damaged it myself.....

I just gave up fighting. took it to North Hill, told them my DRL doesnt work and my taillight has condensation. They gave me a ride to school, fixed it no question ask, and covered under warranty. It was awesome

Kramer fucked me twice and I'll never drive a Mazda again because of it.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

Originally posted by Tomaz

I havent had that experiance. So far I have taken my car in for 2 warranty claims and 2 oil changes. I have either gotten shuttled to work or given a rental for the day.

oh don't worry...your time is coming.

My Ride

Kramer service hasn't been too bad to me, they always forget to call me when the car is done but no disaster stories yet

Got the speed3 at north hill over a year ago and they have been the model of good service

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Originally posted by beyond_ban
    If you want the best Mazda service department in town, go with Stoney Trail. Not only is it a brand new facility, but they are never busy. It isn't uncommon to get a same day oil change or other service done, just because they don't have the customer base as the older dealerships such as Kramer/Northill.
    This. They're trying to make a name and they've succeeded with me. Used to go to North Hill, but Stoney Trail has my business now.
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

My Ride
    Audi

Originally posted by Eleanor
    This. They're trying to make a name and they've succeeded with me. Used to go to North Hill, but Stoney Trail has my business now.
    Good to hear there treating people well. BUT by Servicing at Kramer/North Hill/Stoney Trail your feeding the same mouth at the end of the day.

4 years ago when i bought my RX7 and was still trying to become a mechanic I blew the motor and decided to rebuilt the engine. I went great for the first week then stopped running. I can turn a wrench quite well but i didn't know anything about troubleshooting. So I took it to Northhill mazda, the same place where i bought the car off an employee. I told them I just rebuilt the motor, it ran then stopped. I asked them to diagnose the problem and to make sure i didn't miss anything important. When i went to pick up the car they gave me this long story about everything they "had" to replace but coincidentally when they replaced the stuck injectors it fired right up.
    So they charged me almost 500$ for 2 injectors and the labor to install them and 400$ for all the other crap they replaced. Then told me the motor had bad compression and needed to be rebuilt (well no shit, i was still breaking it in) As i was on my way home, it was driving like shit still so i took it to RX7 specialties. They told me to replace the fuel filter. the injectors were probably just stuck from being out for so long (bench testing them would have fixed this)
    so i replaced the fuel filter and it ran perfect. Now that I think back to it i think it was probably the plugged fuel filter that ran my engine lean and cause it to blow.

I went to Stoneytrail mazda for a brake master cylinder for my RX7. the first part guy i talked to was a fuckin retard.
    partsguy: the part would be almost 200$
    me: autovalue would charge me 60$
    partsguy: that's cuz they sell junk and i'd be an idiot to even visit anutovalue ever again. but I wouldn't be able to get the brake master cylinder anyways.
    Me: even if they don't have the best parts, at least they have them and the service to bring me back.
    His manager over heard me and immediately stepped in and apologized for not having the part.

As for Kramer mazda. they have a bad habit of not calling you when your parts come in, but they do always get them. The best mazda dealership in the city and trusted by most of the rotary community.
    Last edited by syritis; 10-15-2009 at 07:04 PM.
    2011 Chevy Colorado Z71 - 5.3L LH9 - Daily driver
    2003 Mazda B4000 on 35s

My Ride

Originally posted by syritis

As for Kramer mazda. they have a bad habit of not calling you when your parts come in, but they do always get them.
    a few times I ordered parts from Kramer, they didnt call me for 2-3 weeks whether it had came in or not.. so I called and ask and they said it was here but they sent it back cause they couldn't get a hold of me and I didnt come pick it up?? ( i left them my cell number and they didnt even leave a voicemail?)

I remember taking my car in for oilchange and to replace my sunvisor @ Kramer. they said they will order a new visor for me. I ended up waiting and actually getting it install 3 months later :O

My Ride
    Zoom Zoom ...

I bought a 2009 Mazda 6 from Kramer earlier in the year. I had no problems with the whole purchase process, but have yet to experience the service dept. I have a few of free oil changes with Kramer (I'll use the first one next week).

I'm quite anal about service, so this thread has me a bit worried (Kramer is the closest Mazda ... North Hill would be ok, but Stoney Trail is just too far for me). I believe a bad service ruins the whole brand (thanks Stampede Toyota ... your service sold me a Mazda ). Service was one of the reasons why I almost bought a Saturn (I was very happy with their service dept.)

My Ride

^^

its worth the drive to Northhill I live literately 2 mins away from Kramer, I still go to Northhill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast