Quantcast
15yr old boy lit on fire - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 15yr old boy lit on fire

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Originally posted by npham
    $40 for a used game seems a bit pricey, I wonder if he could have Beyond-lowballed him down to $20 and paid him the money, sans the fire.
    That was actually kinda funny.

So was this: "The body was just not intended to be set on fire". Good thing North America has doctors so well-versed with the human body!

Seriously though - this is stupid. Every generation, the kids get worse and worse, and I too am hesitant to bring kids into a world where shit like this happens.

Luckily, I would bet the chances of something like this happening in Canada is much less. I just view our society as less violent - even though I KNOW it could happen anywhere.

At least we don't believe in witches here....

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

You know, not to bring up the whole video games/tv media thing.. but you have to wonder. Does all the violence that children are exposed to now take a toll in events like this? Or is it more that this shit always went one, but we weren't so connected 30 years ago so it wasn't as reported?

I wish I knew. It scares me that I've introduced a child into a world where shit like this can happen. I'm gonna make sure Cassie is well trained in the martial arts, something where she can defend herself effectively, and if necessary, finally.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Not saying the attack was justified, but the burn victim sounds like a douche bag too for flaking out on payment.

Originally posted by codetrap
    I'm gonna make sure Cassie is well trained in the martial arts, something where she can defend herself effectively, and if necessary, finally.
    haha I like that. "Don't thank me. Thank the training."

Originally posted by Kloubek

So was this: The body was just not intended to be set on fire. Good thing North America has doctors so well-versed with the human body!
    Caught this part as well , but I agree with everyone else in this thread, kids are so messed up these days , hope Michael has a speedy recovery.

Last edited by J NRG; 10-21-2009 at 01:08 PM.
    Beyond
    belief
    reason
    but not beyond puberty.

My Ride
    09 LR STI

Originally posted by banned3x
    jesus set him on fire

Blamo! You Read. My. Fucking. Mind.

High five you!
    Originally posted by luxor
    So in other words you failed, great story. Don't come again.

My Ride
    charger R/T w R&T, soon 2010 camaro

U never learn do you?
    Let's see how long u last this time.

My Ride
    SlowBalt

Thanks god this happened in america and not canada, atleast the kids that did this will be punished.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Originally posted by Kloubek

Seriously though - this is stupid. Every generation, the kids get worse and worse, and I too am hesitant to bring kids into a world where shit like this happens.

Luckily, I would bet the chances of something like this happening in Canada is much less. I just view our society as less violent - even though I KNOW it could happen anywhere.
    I disagree, kids have always been stupid. When I was in Jr. high, a group of girls heard a rumor that another girl had been seen with one of their boyfriends. They followed her on her way home, and literally kicked her face in, she needed reconstructive facial surgery just to be able to breathe properly again. Turns out the rumor wasn't even true.

There wave always been, and will always be, bad apples.

Michael was sitting by the pool when he was surrounded by five boys: Bent, Denver Colorado Jarvis, 15; his brother Jeremy Jarvis, 13; Steven Shelton, 15; and Jesus Mendez, 15.
    What's with the retarded names parents give their kids these days?

edit^^ beat me to it

Monday afternoon, Michael went over to the Lime Street Apartments to visit a friend. Bent just happened to be there as well. Michael was sitting by the pool when he was surrounded by five boys: Bent, Denver Colorado Jarvis , 15; his brother Jeremy Jarvis, 13; Steven Shelton, 15; and Jesus Mendez, 15.
    WTF kind of parents do these kids have.... i wonder if their cousin Kentucky Fried Chicken Jarvis was also involved?

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by J NRG
    How does a story like this get out with all the minors names in print???
    Because the US has real laws that don't protect people who deserve none. Hopefully these fuckwits get convicted as adults and then sent to an adult prison so they can become the newest commodity.

I can't believe how anybody let alone 13-15 year olds be capable of doing something like this and laughing about it after they get arrested.

My Ride

Originally posted by Sharpie
    Thanks god this happened in america and not canada, atleast the kids that did this will be punished.

Still a horrible crime, but if it had to happen it was better that it did in the US, hopefully the kid makes it, but that's another horrible ordeal.

My Ride
    changes every year

this similar thing happened to me. when i was 13 i was on 17 ave SE(the hood) at the arcade i dont know if many of you remember it from back in the day, but i was playing streetfighter 2 and some kid wanted to play me.

i said ok and beat his ass the first round. he said "give me seconds" i said ya alright, then beat his ass in the third. about a minute after i beat him, i smelled something burning and i got hot, ya the little motherfucker lit me on fire and ran out the door. i have no sympathy for any of those kids, its a fuicking video game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2