Quantcast
Where to find bed stuff - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where to find bed stuff

Default Where to find bed stuff

Just wondering where would be some good places to look for bed sets (comforters, sheets etc..) I've been to places like home sense, home outfitters. Not sure where else to look, I was hoping to find something simple in a darker tone. So if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.
    Thanks in advance

have you checked out Ikea?

I found an awesome set at Winners on Heritage the other day. I bought a white and black set, but they had some darker ones there as well. You could also try zellers, walmart, pier 1, crate and barrel or pottery barn

My Ride
    Subway / Rav4

Bed, Bath & Beyond just opened up at the Cross Irons Mall. Warning: Do NOT go there on a weekend. Takes about 45mins to leave the parking lot.

Thanks for the replies guys,another question is whats a resonable price to pay for a set? ive been seeing anywhere from 300-1000+

Depends on thread count for the sheets and the designer.

The set I bought at winners was 500 thread count, egyptian cotton, fitted sheet, flat sheet, 2 pillow cases, 2 shams, bedskirt and comforter for $149 (queen size)

Costco can be a bit of a lottery. Sometimes you can find good stuff.

Originally posted by Godfuader
    Bed, Bath & Beyond just opened up at the Cross Irons Mall. Warning: Do NOT go there on a weekend. Takes about 45mins to leave the parking lot.
    If you sign up to the newsletter on the bedbathandbeyond.COM site (not the .CA site), they will email you a coupon for 30% off any single purchase (some restrictions). You can sign up different emails to get a lot, however the coupons state one per customer per day.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Not really......u gotta take the unpaved backroads, I think it was Rangeroad 291 all the way to Country Hills, took me 10-15 mins to get outta there, but do not take that road if your car is lowered...
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Jysk? one at Deerfoot meadows, or marlborough mall
    There's only two things that smell like <º))))>< ...one of them is <º))))><

Life is like a dick, sometimes it gets hard for no reason.

Costco Duvets are the best value IMO

600 fill power, 300 thread count....

Then get nice duvet covers over at home sence, or any place that sells decent linnen

Originally posted by szw

If you sign up to the newsletter on the bedbathandbeyond.COM site (not the .CA site), they will email you a coupon for 30% off any single purchase (some restrictions). You can sign up different emails to get a lot, however the coupons state one per customer per day.

have you actually done this and it worked ???

i need to buy some stuff for the house but I don't want to get the coupon only to find out that offer is available to the US only.

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

We just picked up some nice flannel sheets at costco. Very very comfy.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

Bed, Bath &amp; Beyond just opened up at the Cross Irons Mall. Warning: Do NOT go there on a weekend. Takes about 45mins to leave the parking lot.
    I believe the store in Brentwood is open now too. In the old Linen n' Things location.
    heloc that shit

Originally posted by darkkent

have you actually done this and it worked ???

i need to buy some stuff for the house but I don't want to get the coupon only to find out that offer is available to the US only.
    Coupon does not say US or Canada on it, and it worked for me in Toronto.

I bought two items and the cashier even suggested ringing them in separately so if I got another coupon later on, I could bring in the 2nd item and get the coupon applied to it.

Its one per customer per day so you could bring some family to help you if you have a few purchases.

My Ride
    Subway / Rav4

Originally posted by szw

Those 30% are a huge help in the US. People wait anxiously for them in the mail. The two deals in the US allow 30% off a single item....or 30% off the entire purchase. The best part is that the coupons never expire...despite the date at the bottom.

Originally posted by dj_rice

Not really......u gotta take the unpaved backroads, I think it was Rangeroad 291 all the way to Country Hills, took me 10-15 mins to get outta there, but do not take that road if your car is lowered...
    Where is this road? We were in a buddy's Tacoma and drove across a couple off-road areas and still hit traffic. Maybe it was because every time we aimed for the Balsac/Highway direction...as well it was a Saturday.

Sorry I was mistaken, the coupon they email to you is only 20% off one item.

thanks for the suggestions

just got back from bed bath and beyond at the brentwood location, saw a set for about 300-450 or so is that decent? also on the way out i saw a sign saying the accept any competitors coupons too? Does anyone know if there are any restrictions on that? also forgot to mention the tread count was 400 or 600 is there much of a difference?thanks

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Those 30% are a huge help in the US. People wait anxiously for them in the mail. The two deals in the US allow 30% off a single item....or 30% off the entire purchase. The best part is that the coupons never expire...despite the date at the bottom.

Where is this road? We were in a buddy's Tacoma and drove across a couple off-road areas and still hit traffic. Maybe it was because every time we aimed for the Balsac/Highway direction...as well it was a Saturday.

I went on a Saturday also, the roads were packed to get onto the highway, the backroad we took I believe was called RangeRoad 293, get ready for a bumpy ride
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go &quot;uh huh...&quot; Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast