Quantcast
MRU Winter Parking Pass - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MRU Winter Parking Pass

Default MRU Winter Parking Pass

Did anyone get theres i woke up at 7:30am logged in at 8:00am was ready to purchase so i got it. But Apparently server crashed right at 8:10am and a lot of people didn't get it.

Who here has theres?

Why does MRU sell them online if they can't handle the server load

My Ride
    Eclipse

I got mine at 7:50am
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    05 Impreza RS

+1 for 7:50AM!

My Ride
    TDi

I WAS gonna line up but then I decided not to and sleep in.. lucky I bought it online haha.. that lineup was longggggggggggggggggg
    GO FLAMES GO!

So many of these passes are going to be scalped haha, parking sucks this year
    Last edited by ChappedLips; 11-04-2009 at 10:40 PM.

lol u should seen the fiasco that happend today... when the servers crashed it didnt read the CC's of ppl and deleted them so ppl that bought em lost em and went to next buyer ppl we pissed

My Ride
    2014 Scion FRS

^ omg.
    that's what the email was about... I better get mine or I'll be PISSED

I didnt get mine instead they said they will give me S10 i guess its still technically parking but not open lot i got till thurs to decide

My Ride
    05 Impreza RS

Yep. Those who got the email saying that your CC didn't go through had your open lot parking pass handed to the next person...

My Ride
    2014 Scion FRS

mother effers
    that's not fair at all

My Ride
    05 Impreza RS

Yea...and they're offering S10 lots for those who got fucked over. Kinda a shit show.

I don't mind parking is parking s10 is just a walk across the street if it was curry barracks fuck that! I wouldn't do it but s10 not bad

My Ride
    2014 Scion FRS

Yeah, I got S10. They're giving out the excuse that people put in their credit card numbers wrong or accidentally put Visa instead of mastercard or vice versa.

Originally posted by riced
    Yeah, I got S10. They're giving out the excuse that people put in their credit card numbers wrong or accidentally put Visa instead of mastercard or vice versa.

Yah, but what can we do right haha s10 aint bad.... ive been to sait before to study and u of c and trust me it aint that far of a walk as ppl make it seem to be.

Hell i remember walking from jub to sait or from the trades parking lot to sait and it was long

or Lot 6 i thin in uni was a long walk

and i figured for the -30 days ill just pay for close parking.... also i heard sometimes students cant find parking in OPEN LOTS cuz its full when they come and they have a pass so pros and cons to everything

Did you get it today or yesterday i might have seen you in line hahah

pfft...PAYing for parking,

schmucks

My Ride
    2014 Scion FRS

Originally posted by dollarbillz

Did you get it today or yesterday i might have seen you in line hahah
    I got it this morning.. there was no line at the time. It seemed to be just on and off with people coming to complain why it didn't go through. The parking office has a really stuck up attitude with these passes. Especially the guy there..

But yeah, I'll suck it up. It's just annoying how they blamed it on US for putting our cc info in wrong when it's clearly their fault.

I got it this morning.. there was no line at the time. It seemed to be just on and off with people coming to complain why it didn't go through. The parking office has a really stuck up attitude with these passes. Especially the guy there..

But yeah, I'll suck it up. It's just annoying how they blamed it on US for putting our cc info in wrong when it's clearly their fault.

The guy was nice to me were u a bitch to him outta curiosity, lol i know they took a lot of shit on wednesday. But yah he was super nice even tried to see if someone else's cc didn't go through to see if i can get an open lot or CARPOOL lane haha but I guess it all depends on your attitude towards them... after all its the system and mtroyal in general to blame they just work for them complain to the head guy right... plus im just glad to have a pass i remember the broken bank i used to have parking at SAIT walking from jubilee into sait was a bitch in winter i swear s10 is closer than that

My Ride
    2014 Scion FRS

Originally posted by dollarbillz

The guy was nice to me were u a bitch to him outta curiosity, lol i know they took a lot of shit on wednesday. But yah he was super nice even tried to see if someone else's cc didn't go through to see if i can get an open lot or CARPOOL lane haha but I guess it all depends on your attitude towards them... after all its the system and mtroyal in general to blame they just work for them complain to the head guy right... plus im just glad to have a pass i remember the broken bank i used to have parking at SAIT walking from jubilee into sait was a bitch in winter i swear s10 is closer than that
    haha nah, I haven't dealt with the guy personally.. just from the occasional times that I've been standing in line, he's been an ass to the other people which just made me judge haha
    the carpool lane is crazy.. I asked about it, but you gotta show up with everyone 99% of the time, it's monitored to make sure you guys are coming and going together.. all these crazy rules. That means your schedules have to line up together and everything.. no thanks. I'm with you though, I'm glad I got a pass for at least S10.

My Ride
    2010 Camaro

haha nah, I haven't dealt with the guy personally.. just from the occasional times that I've been standing in line, he's been an ass to the other people which just made me judge haha
    the carpool lane is crazy.. I asked about it, but you gotta show up with everyone 99% of the time, it's monitored to make sure you guys are coming and going together.. all these crazy rules. That means your schedules have to line up together and everything.. no thanks. I'm with you though, I'm glad I got a pass for at least S10.
    S10 ain't that bad. To be honest, you came come to school at 11AM and still find parking at the back. It's only an extra 3-5 mins walk depending on how close you park to the crosswalk.

I managed to get an open lot. I'm semi regretting it. I heard its impossible to find parking in the open lots after 10AM. One thing though that prompted me to get the open lot was that S10 is just on dirt/gravel. Gets fucking gross when the weather cools/heats up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast