Quantcast
FEMA Concentration / Quarantine Camps / H1N1 etc... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: FEMA Concentration / Quarantine Camps / H1N1 etc...

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Default FEMA Concentration / Quarantine Camps / H1N1 etc...

Heard this from a friend and started sleuthing the net.

Kind of freaky, not sure why they need all those new turnstiles and barbwire. As the commentary suggests it *seems* like they are building a concentration camp...

Now couple that with H1N1 related stuff like this:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/19348310/F...der-Apr-09-252
    and this:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/19348504/H...illed-in-43009
    and this:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/19347342/F...der-Apr-09-252

and then these kinds of bills passing down south:

I just watched V for Vendetta a couple days ago... That didn't help me feel better about all this lol

TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Oops wrong forum, maybe a mod can move this to

Society / Law / Current Events / Politics

thx!!!
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

I think this was discredited by popular mechanics?

As far as I know it's just a conspiracy theory, but I have to watch this video to see if there is any new info....

My Ride
    91 PP1 - 93 EH6 - 01 BB6

I don't see the problem with being prepared for the looming zombie apocolypse.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by Primer_Drift
    I don't see the problem with being prepared for the looming zombie apocolypse.
    The more people who think they can survive the zombie apocalypse, the more supplies are used in the initial outbreak.

I'd prefer no one is prepared.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    Perpetual Test Drive

War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

These FEMA camp videos have been popping up since at least the 90s, as I remember seeing them when people were convinced that Bill Clinton (as a member of the Reptilian race) was continuing on his path for NWO domination of the world.

No, I'm not joking, there are people who apparently believe this.

Some of the facilities have been proven to be completely harmless mail depots and such, while others are not explained (unless I've missed those de-bunkings, I stopped paying attention when my brain started turning to mush from reading too much about the secret Jew-Egyptian-Reptilian NWO deathcamp chemtrail)

However, pretty much every plan prepared by any expert in the field for plague containment has called for having disposal depots in the event of massive plague. Logically it makes sense, sick people won't do the right thing and stay away from the rest of society, and dead bodies can't get rid of themselves. Whether these facilities have actually built or not I don't know, but they really should be.

And if it makes you feel better, if the government actually does plan to murder everyone to keep their Blood God happy, they don't need pre-existing camps, some heavy earth moving machinery and a chain gun will do the trick.

Popular mechanics is more of an entertainment focused magazine.

Regardless, I haven't yet read the sources at the bottom to verify any of this information (will later) but just wanted to post what Google came up with regarding this. *PLEASE NOTE* This is a copy / paste I have not even read all of yet. I have no idea regarding its credibility or the credibility of it's references. I see a you tube reference which right away seems questionable but I also see several others.

4. Detainment Camps

Developments and Construction

In August 2002, then Attorney General John Ashcroft called for American citizens who are deemed ‘enemy combatants’ to be detained indefinitely without charge and independently of the judiciary. [21] This legal position was upheld in the case of a US citizen detained abroad by the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in a January 2003 ruling. [22]

In October 2006 the Military Commissions Act was passed by Congress. [23] The legislation applies to non-US citizens and permits individuals labeled as ‘enemy combatants’ to be imprisoned indefinitely and without charge. It also denies non-military tribunal judicial review of detainment (Section 7), disregards international treaties such as the Geneva Convention, and states that it is the President who defines what constitutes torture (Sections 5 & 6).

In January of 2007 the American Civil Liberties Union released a report based on documents obtained by a Freedom of Information Act suit showing that the Pentagon had monitored at least “186 anti-military protests in the United States and collected more than 2,800 reports involving Americans in an anti-terrorist threat database.” [24]

For some time FEMA has been renovating and constructing new detention camps throughout the country. In January 2006 Haliburton subsidiary KBR announced that it had been awarded an “indefinite delivery / indefinite quantity contract to construct detention facilities for the Department of Homeland Security worth a maximum of $385 million over 5 years. [25]

Stated Purpose

Little has been said about the purpose of the detainment camps but when official comment has been made it has stated that the camps are for the temporary detainment of illegal immigrants. [26]

Quantity and Locations

Citizens who are concerned about the purpose and potential use of the detainment camps have documented and, when possible, filmed the detainment facilities. A current estimate of the number of detainment camps is over 800 located in all regions of the United States with varying maximum capacities. [27] If one includes government buildings currently used for other purposes the number is far greater. Video of renovated but empty detainment camps has also been released. [28]

[21] Turley, Jonathan. “Camps for Citizens: Ashcroft's Hellish Vision” Los Angeles Times. 14 August 2002 <http://www.commondreams.org/views02/0814-05.htm>.

[22] Cable News Network (CNN). “Americans may be held as 'enemy combatants,' appeals court rules.” 8 January 2003 http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/01/08/enemy.combatants>.

[23] The Library of Congress. Military Commissions Act of 2006. 17 October 2007 http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:S.3930:>.

[24] American Civil Liberties Union. “ACLU Report Shows Widespread Pentagon Surveillance of Peace Activists” Press Release. 17 January 2007 http://www.aclu.org/safefree/spyfile...s20070117.html>.

[25] Halliburton Public Relations “KBR Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Contingency Support Project for Emergency Support Services.” 24 January 2006 http://www.kbr.com/news/2006/govnews_060124.aspx>.

[26] Ibid.

Scott, Peter Dale. “Homeland Security Contracts for Vast New Detention Camps.” New America Media. 8 February 2006 http://news.pacificnews.org/news/vie...6fe03f4c9b3a77>.

[27] Friends of Liberty “FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders.”
    http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=1062>.

[28] FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4.

Originally posted by Antonito
    Logically it makes sense, sick people won't do the right thing and stay away from the rest of society
    Logically it makes sense for sick people to stay away from others, but forcing this decision on other people ' for the common good ' is a slippery slope. People should not be physically / monetarily or otherwise restricted from their freedoms in my opinion.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by whatsausername

Logically it makes sense for sick people to stay away from others, but forcing this decision on other people ' for the common good ' is a slippery slope. People should not be physically / monetarily or otherwise restricted from their freedoms in my opinion.

^^^ This

My concerns exactly. Government has no right to round up people and keep them in Quarantine (unless they are zombies, in which case they are no longer people)

But seriously, why do they need buildings with multiple fenced areas and barred turnstiles at a "mail processing" facility.

That video that someone posted with the Nun talking about H1N1 was pretty interesting

- WHO changes definition of pandemic
    - Countries have to follow WHO recommendations in special case of pandemic

And apparently there's been a mutation in the H1N1 virus in the Ukraine that is much more deadly but no one is talking about it:

**** UKRAINE FLU Links *****

- And apparently the WHO is refusing to release the genetic code for this virus because 'its not important' or something ridiculous

Originally posted by whatsausername

What's remarkeable is Antonito's advocation of these centers as a way to stop the spread of disease, without any proper consideration of whether or not the action will achive the desired outcome.

Rounding up and interning people would actually accelerate spread of disease. A far more effective (but also ugly) step would be the institution of 24 hr curfew.

It's amazing what people will uncritically accept from the authorities.

Originally posted by dino_martini
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/4312850.html
    It appears there's a pattern of PM being less about mechanics, and more about being an outlet of support for establishment policies.

I perused the article, and it appeared to hyper-focus and debunk particular instances, without addressing the overall phenomenon.

It would be interesting to hear from those with a little more time to read the article in greater depth.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

^

I'll believe a random youtube vid over a respected publication like popular mechanics any day of the week.
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

Originally posted by Eleanor
    ^

I'll believe a random youtube vid over a respected publication like popular mechanics any day of the week.

My Ride
    '04 Solara, and planks of hardrock maple.

Anybody watch the "democracy now" interview between the creators of loose change and two suits from popular mechanics? The guys from popular mechanics are made out to be complete fools.

I love the use of "random youtube vid" when all of the videos came from original sources to begin with. If I watch a documentary, but on youtube rather than the tv, is it instantly discredited? I think not.

Oh dear.

Default Re: FEMA Concentration / Quarantine Camps / H1N1 etc...

Originally posted by broken_legs
    Heard this from a friend and started sleuthing the net.

Just FYI reading the CDCs website you can come across many of those forms as well.

Example
    http://www2a.cdc.gov/phlp/docs/FL%20...2009%20252.pdf

My Ride
    '04 Solara, and planks of hardrock maple.

Anybody watch the "democracy now" interview between the creators of loose change and two suits from popular mechanics? The guys from popular mechanics are made out to be complete fools.

I love the use of "random youtube vid" when all of the videos came from original sources to begin with. If I watch a documentary, but on youtube rather than the tv, is it instantly discredited? I think not.

Oh dear.

"The turnstiles and "prison bars": According to Grey, that system was the company's initial attempt at an electronic system to log in and out its 500 employees. "

So how do you explain the inward facing barbed-wire fence?

You conspiracy theorists are a gullible bunch. So I might as well profit from your stupidity.

I am willing to make a $10,000 bet with ANYONE here that this will NOT happen in any form within the next 10 years.

Originally posted by Eleanor
    ^

This is a great example of someone too lazy to do their own critical analysis, instead relying upon the perceived authority of the source.

The end result is someone who parrots the words of the person with the most perceived authority.

Sycophants.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

^

So you'd be willing to give equal weight to MasterpieceConCen's opinion to Popular Mechanics?

Damn, I wish I was as enlightened as you clearly are.
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast