Quantcast
Michelle Watari-Chang is screwing someone!!! - Page 12 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Watari-Chang is screwing someone!!!

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Last edited by FraserB; 11-12-2009 at 05:19 AM.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

It could possibly be a ruse to get The vaccine . Lie about being prego , then you get your shot early and brag to friends that you already had your shot . This is how lots of asians roll . Some say it's being clever . Lieing isn't really a big deal to tons of people , especially if you benefit from the outcome I've noticed .

I've noticed she's single and 25 . If she was hooked up with someone and trying to be devious/manipulative , I'm betting she wouldn't be posting about it . Some of you should chill out . Even if she was screwing over a brother , it's his problem . He's probably pretty happy nailing that tail , so its his compromise , not ours .

It's interesting to see all the brothers happy to jump on the bandwagons . Its easy to look around beyond and find tons of clever and devious scammers/oppurtunists amongst oursleves . Everyone is so happy to try and get out of tickets even though they've been caught , EVEN if they addmit to speeding or whatever . Beyond has plenty of folks just like this chick , yet she gets called out because ???

Later ....

Hey thats my friends ex...so funny, I'm sending this thread to him

Originally posted by blueToy
    It could possibly be a ruse to get The vaccine . Lie about being prego , then you get your shot early and brag to friends that you already had your shot . This is how lots of asians roll . Some say it's being clever . Lieing isn't really a big deal to tons of people , especially if you benefit from the outcome I've noticed .

I've noticed she's single and 25 . If she was hooked up with someone and trying to be devious/manipulative , I'm betting she wouldn't be posting about it . Some of you should chill out . Even if she was screwing over a brother , it's his problem . He's probably pretty happy nailing that tail , so its his compromise , not ours .

It's interesting to see all the brothers happy to jump on the bandwagons . Its easy to look around beyond and find tons of clever and devious scammers/oppurtunists amongst oursleves . Everyone is so happy to try and get out of tickets even though they've been caught , EVEN if they addmit to speeding or whatever . Beyond has plenty of folks just like this chick , yet she gets called out because ???

Later ....

wannnhhh

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Originally posted by broken_legs

And c'mon man! You're only posting up because you KNOW your wife is going to be reading this!
    Haha, actually I added that part because I know my wife's friend is going to be reading this, and I don't want to sound like a complete jerk ( I really am not, just posting what I know)

At any rate, apparently Michelle does have a BF and she is a close friend of my wife's former flatmate. She was shocked to hear about this. Apparently Michelle sent our an email to her friends the day this exploded to tell them that she might be changing her e-mail which confused my wife's former flatmate as to why, well I guess now she knows. She then tried to contact her by facebook but her profile has been deleted. Ohh snap, I think this has now spread to the friends who didn't know about it prior (like the ones who were defending her in this thread) to the other friends who she might have kept this secret from.

There are a few more details to this (nothing important at all) but I will respect my wife's friendships and not spread any more private friend to friend details all over the web. I think I more then contributed to this thread

EVERYTHING ABOVE IS AN OPINION!!!

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by Neil4Speed
    I think I am alone on this one. Its a pretty cruel thing for her to do to a guy for sure, I would detest the person who would ever do that to me, but in the end, realistically, there are no real long term effects of her actions. No baby, and she is simply (I hope) going to get the boot from her BF when he finds out what she did.

I kind of feel bad for this chick, any employer who googles her name is going to see this, or any friend, family (mom/dad) etc. She would loose friends, jobs, respect from everyone she does and doesn't know. After this thread finds itself forgotten in the bottom of the many threads this site has, her name is still tarnished.

I know there are allot of bandwagoners waving their "beyond CSI" flags and people wanting some entertainment but simply stated, in this case, the punishment doesn't seem to fit the crime.

Something to think about... I guess.
    When you think about it, it is a tad overboard if it's a prank on a friend's behalf. If her friend wrote that, then she's not really deceiving anyone and her reputation is being ruined for no reason...

However, I don't think anyone can stop this now since apparently, it has gone viral. It's starting to snowball fast and I don't think they (the Beyond mass) will quit now.

...Unless this gets deleted, of course.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

+1 for Peter Chao intervention. Someone email him.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror
    Peter Chao is getting old, he was nothing but a fad.

according to g4techtv though he wants to start stand up??

this thread is so full of win

My Ride
    rally pig

Hi Michelle,

on behalf of the Beyond community, I would like to apoligize on how quickly this has escalated.
    If there's a need to discuss more in to detail regarding the issue, you may PM me a time and place where we could meet for coffee or dinner.

My Ride
    '04 Solara, and planks of hardrock maple.

I friggin love beyond.
    Last edited by Pollywog; 11-12-2009 at 09:29 AM.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

This is getting a little out of hand. Haha. I kinda feel bad for her now.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

^^^ You reap what you sow. I have no issues with what has transpired here.

lol sucks to be her

My Ride
    '04 Solara, and planks of hardrock maple.

And the funniest part about this whole thing is that only on beyond can a seemingly insignificant kijiji ad be exploded into such an exploitative and equally entertaining international web extravaganza. If this was posted on 780 or any other similar forum, there wouldn't be nearly the amount of win as there is here.

Beyond.ca
    Beware scammers - we will expose, exploit and humiliate you.
    Never edited by Pollywog, even on 11-12-2009 at 08:44 AM
    Last edited by Pollywog; 11-12-2009 at 09:44 AM.

My Ride
    2011 Mustang GT

Originally posted by taemo
    Hi Michelle,

on behalf of the Beyond community, I would like to apoligize on how quickly this has escalated.
    If there's a need to discuss more in to detail regarding the issue, you may PM me a time and place where we could meet for coffee or dinner.
    Awesome! lol
    Beyond's Most Wanted

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Haha, holy shit... I'm pretty sure I went to high school with Michelle. She graduated Western '02. Seemed like a nice girl, was really shy and quiet... I never really knew her, she rolled with the Asian crew.

Anyway, I'd say this thread has probably gone far enough. I don't remember much about her, only had one or two classes with her, but bringing the hammer down on some introverted shy Asian chick would make me feel like a bad person... and I do some pretty bad things on a day-to-day basis

Kubler - Ross 5 stages of grief beyond.ca style:

1. Denial - Perpetrator denies involvement and/or under-estimates impact of an online "car" forum.
    2. Anger - After being CSI'd by the mob, Perp threatens lawsuit against everyone.
    3. Bargaining - Perp tries to negotiate a way out with the mob. Mob asks for nudez (if female).
    4. Depression - Photochops begin. Another beyond.ca meme is born.
    5. Acceptance - Perp realizes the futility of fighting the mob. Disappears into the abyss.

I would say we're nudging into stage 4 right about now.

The question is, do you think all of this could be stopped right at stage 1-2 ? If the person "mans up" and admits their fault, says what they did was stupid, and respectfully asks for thread/posts to be deleted - would that end the drama? This thread could have probably ended at page 3-4 , but the drama drags it out (and makes it more fun for us bystanders ). I was just thinking, if people had the balls to admit fault, things wouldnt be so bad.

I could be entirely wrong though...
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Originally posted by ekguy
    Maybe Calgary Police Services should hire from beyond from now on hahaha. Sure would get things done quicker hahaha.

Seriously Beyond could start it's own PI company hahaha
    Not a bad idea Alex...

Anybody interested?
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by 403Gemini

Not a bad idea Alex...

Anybody interested?
    I'll take some of the profit, with none of the effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast