Quantcast
Taboo.. Calgary sex show? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Taboo.. Calgary sex show?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cochrane, AB
    My Ride
    2017 Nissan Morano/2018 Chevy Cruze/2001 Dodge2500
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Taboo.. Calgary sex show?

    Anyone go to this last night? Thinking about going tonight with the fiance. How is it? Worth going?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm going tonight with the wife as well.
    Umm.... not that that helps your original question.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cochrane, AB
    My Ride
    2017 Nissan Morano/2018 Chevy Cruze/2001 Dodge2500
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Is it like the home show, but for sex related stuff?

    When I was younger I had to do lighting for a lingerie show. Well thats what are boss told us. Worked for a huge production company at the time. Anyways we were setting up and the guy started to roll in this huge X with leather wraps on each corner. We couldent figure it out. Well we finally figured out it was a S & M party. Lets just say Dildos, freaky chicks, and candle wax was normal there. I even got over a BJ from some freaky woman and after i sid no (i know dumb hey) she grabbed my hand and forced me into the corner. I ran and well now I kick myself because im sure she would have gave amazing head.

    Anyways lol. great story, but my question is... Is this a S & M type show or normal sex product expo type deal.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I've only ever been once before but that was about 5 years ago. From what I remember it was more of a normal show but they had some S&M stuff there as well.

    And yes.. you should have taken her up on her offer.... and then run.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Going this weekend with the girl and her friends. I've been told it's just a normal show, no nudity like in the states but they do cater to s&m and the patrons wear scantily clothes to jeans and t-shirts.

    My question is, what is the wait like to get in on a Saturday? Will it be a long line up sort of deal?
    Mr. Peanut (Niel): George... I win

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    S.E. (not the drrty south)
    My Ride
    Natural gas, and natural gas accessories
    Posts
    7,258
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Only been once, and found it boring as hell. It's pretty much just every sex store in calgary under one roof for 4 days, they have fashion shows too, but it's just a big mehhhh.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cochrane, AB
    My Ride
    2017 Nissan Morano/2018 Chevy Cruze/2001 Dodge2500
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    Only been once, and found it boring as hell. It's pretty much just every sex store in calgary under one roof for 4 days, they have fashion shows too, but it's just a big mehhhh.
    So its kinda like a crappy home show, but for sex products?

    sounds lame. I want to witness a chick getting wax dropped all over her again while she screams in orgasmic rage.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,020
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Been twice, not worth it IMO. Won't be going this year. There is very little to differentiate it from just walking into a sex shop.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    My Ride
    2014 GLK350, 2013 GL550, 07 SL65AMG, 2013 f-150
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Go spend some time in the dungeon. Lots of fun. Itís not a great show but it is something interesting and different to check out. Plus they serve booze. Go check out my buddies moms shop Barbie Shop.com. Ask for Barbie!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster
    Posts
    1,865
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    My girlfriend's working it all weekend, I can let you know how it is. I might end up going, haven't decided.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    C
    My Ride
    Lexus
    Posts
    2,665
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally posted by LowRiderHD2000
    Go check out my buddies moms shop Barbie Shop.com. Ask for Barbie!!!
    Hey isn't that the lady who got sued by Mattel Corporation for using the name Barbie?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Does anyone know if these kinds of events include fecal/urine supplies or merchandise?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Built Ford Tough
    Posts
    3,044
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    Only been once, and found it boring as hell. It's pretty much just every sex store in calgary under one roof for 4 days, they have fashion shows too, but it's just a big mehhhh.

    Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    Been twice, not worth it IMO. Won't be going this year. There is very little to differentiate it from just walking into a sex shop.
    Might as well just go to the porn store... been there, pretty boring.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster
    Posts
    1,865
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Anybody here get a head massage from that girl with the metal thing with the fingers on it?
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by TomcoPDR
    Might as well just go to the porn store... been there, pretty boring.
    This. It's basically just a huge sale convention.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    My Ride
    2016 Focus RS - Stealth Grey
    Posts
    2,076
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally posted by Mar
    Anybody here get a head massage from that girl with the metal thing with the fingers on it?
    I was standing there contemplating it but it reminded me of a wisk with the end cut off and I couldn't take it seriously.

    I did have the wax poured on me, definately a cool feeling.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    93 integra
    Posts
    2,160
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I won't be going this year but it's definitely a good way to have a fun weekend. Hit up Taboo with your gf before hand and bring a couple hundred to spend hehe. Then go home and lock the doors.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    YWG
    Posts
    3,110
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally posted by ekguy
    I won't be going this year but it's definitely a good way to have a fun weekend. Hit up Taboo with your gf before hand and bring a couple hundred to spend hehe. Then go home and lock the doors.
    I don't think that will stop your girlfriend from texting the rest of us...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by TDKgirl
    Does anyone know if these kinds of events include fecal/urine supplies or merchandise?
    Someone needs to use this as there sig!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    93 integra
    Posts
    2,160
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally posted by sputnik


    I don't think that will stop your girlfriend from texting the rest of us...
    oooohhh wow...Let's all stop and admire the cleverness of this one.

    Jesus some people are lame.

Similar Threads

  1. Taboo Sex Show

    By Isaiah in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Latest Threads: 11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
  2. Spotted: Hardtop Sex and Topless Sex

    By DJ Lazy in forum Street Encounters
    Replies: 35
    Latest Threads: 09-27-2009, 07:21 PM
  3. Taboo Sex Show

    By EVOI in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Latest Threads: 12-14-2004, 09:59 AM
  4. Sex Show Anyone?

    By legendboy in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Latest Threads: 02-10-2003, 09:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •