Quantcast
Omar Khadr Finally standing trial - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar Khadr Finally standing trial

Smile Omar Khadr Finally standing trial

He is being transported to the US for trial.

Too bad they cannot send the whole family based in Canada to some mountain top in Afghanistan with "their People"

Freaking trash.

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

My Ride
    jdm b18c

this is BS the kid is not a threat

pussification of the Americans continue.....http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._first_aid.jpg
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

So... He was paid by an Afghani warlord as a child mercenary to make bombs, promotional videos, and defend a house (his house?)in 'stan..

The morality of the situation is disturbing. I can only imagine what I would do given the shoe being on the other foot. I imagine the US military is in no small way a little bit jealous of the damage that this kid did to the ground forces. 1 Khadr is probably more militant and prepared than 10 fully armed US marines (like the US would ever admit to that) SpartAA! I mean really - the boy was supposedly making effective anti-tank mines by the age of 15? Jeebus - serious skills... I wouldn't be surprised if the US military would try to use his skills somehow.

The entire area was being shellacked by half tonne bombs at the time of his capture. I don't think anyone will make rational decisions in such a situation.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. True of even the British Empire (As cited by the Irish Republican Army)

Small but definite chance Obama will make a statement or two on this kid. Guantanamo is gone, and I think the guy will actually be set free, but not allowed to stay or visit North America.

"As of January 2009, 64% of Canadians supported repatriating Khadr to Canada,[20] up from 41% in June 2007."
    Last edited by ZenOps; 11-14-2009 at 09:34 AM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

Originally posted by ZenOps
    So... He was paid by an Afghani warlord as a child mercenary to make bombs, promotional videos, and defend a house (his house?)in 'stan..

The morality of the situation is disturbing. I can only imagine what I would do given the shoe being on the other foot. I imagine the US military is in no small way a little bit jealous of the damage that this kid did to the ground forces. 1 Khadr is probably more militant and prepared than 10 fully armed US marines (like the US would ever admit to that) SpartAA! I mean really - the boy was supposedly making effective anti-tank mines by the age of 15? Jeebus - serious skills... I wouldn't be surprised if the US military would try to use his skills somehow.

The entire area was being shellacked by half tonne bombs at the time of his capture. I don't think anyone will make rational decisions in such a situation.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. True of even the British Empire (As cited by the Irish Republican Army)

Small but definite chance Obama will make a statement or two on this kid. Guantanamo is gone, and I think the guy will actually be set free, but not allowed to stay or visit North America.
    Let me guess, you're east indian ? Burn the mother fucker alive.

what does being east indian have to do with it? He isnt east indian, neither is the zenops.

Pakistan != India

Besides which, HE IS A CANADIAN BORN CITIZEN. He was born in torontoW
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

Originally posted by R154
    who cares. the guy killed a soldier (a top of the line US commando, no less) with a grenade.

he is a product of terrorism. don't give me this bs about him being 15, the guy is bad and they got him and are not letting him go. the kahdr family is known to be very close to high ranking al qaeda members and this is a huge slap in the face to them (which is great). they even dined with osama back in 2001. hell the whole family who are residing in Ontario openly praise and still support aQ.

let him rot in a jail cell for the rest of his life. BTW, Obama will not be letting him off. little omar is done.

My Ride
    is Invisible

^^

you need to learn to not believe everything that the news stations come out with.

when you get on that level then come back here and comment!

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by adidas
    ^^

you need to learn to not believe everything that the news stations come out with.

People like you think ANYthing the news reports is bullshit. He was captured for his activities around this. Him and his entire family tree needs to get clapped out. You're on no higher ground than anyone else for pulling a Toma and calling bullshit on EVERYthing, since you have no other sources.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Originally posted by adidas
    ^^

The evidence you have provided is irrefutable. I stand corrected

My Ride

Originally posted by R154

Okay, so he basically committed treason...

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by Anomaly

Okay, so he basically committed treason...
    ..and should be executed as such.

I can't believe Ignatieff, the liberal was crying out for Omar Khadr. Ignatieff and the liberals are Al-Queda supporters.

I was making light of the biggots comment, not the current situation.
    I say we slow down the spinning of the earth so that there is 25 hours in the day.

Join me.

So just for the record then, if some civilian in IRAQ shoots an american soldier because they raped his daughter he is in the wrong for shooting said soldier?

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by quazimoto
    So just for the record then, if some civilian in IRAQ shoots an american soldier because they raped his daughter he is in the wrong for shooting said soldier?
    No american raped his daughter, Omar Khadr was 15 years old. He didn't have a daughter

You misrepresent absolutely everything you possibly can. People like you are a small group, and you obviously need your throats stepped on for the lies and hypothetical bullshit you dump on everyone.

It's too bad, because the liberal types see you pathetic clowns getting shut down and end up feeling bad for you, which puts you back in an opportune position to lie and manipulate and corrupt progressive western values. I work against people like you life, it's the duty of any honest westerner to decimate people like you.

I see you as an Al Queda sympathizer, yet I don't call for your death because I'm from Canada and I'm not allowed to... we value the whole human life thing. The Albertan redneck in me would enjoy seeing you and everyone like you drawn and quartered as an example.

You're a liar, you're manipulative and you're a fucking coward.
    Last edited by CUG; 11-15-2009 at 01:55 PM.

My Ride

Yep, it's really to bad he was captured. Would have saved a lot of hassle...

No but there was a situation where an entire troop of american soldiers raped an IRAQI girl and killed her family for no reason. In a military court these fools get 10 years in jail for killing an entire family without reason.

He was defending himself during a time of war, there is nothing wrong with what he did. Similar to what was going on in Vietnam during the vietnam war. They had plenty of teenage kids fighting for the communists.

My father a soldier in the vietnam war and even told me on a number of occasions they had found out they had killed kids that were barely teenagers. Oddly enough he told me back then they were all reprimanded for shooting on children even though the children were shooting at them.

I fail to see how this situation is any different. The soldiers were there INVADING a country which they had no reason to be in the first place. They invaded Afghanistan against the will and authority of the UN and did so with their own agenda, it had nothing to do with peacekeeping but had more to do with America Building and forcing their ways on others.

In my opinion the americans which are bombing civilian buildings in IRAQ are terrorists or maybe you don't seee it that way. They are in IRAQ now for no reason whatsoever except to protect the american interests of forcing the people of IRAQ to be more american and demoocratic.

It's already been stated that over 500,000 civilians in both afghanistan and iraq have been murdered by US soldiers/aircraft/etc. You tell me how that is justified, it isn't.

I don't sympathize with any terrorist, whether they are american soldiers or al qaeda it doesn't matter they are all the same. They intend on going into foreign countries where they have no business to create terror amongst the civilian population. Oddly enough the civilian population over there would view the US soldiers as being what we view al qaeda being.

Uneducated people such as yourself that fail to see this need to stop watching CNN. Axis of evil bad, america good. You do realize that 99% of people in those countries do not support Al Qaeda right?
    Last edited by quazimoto; 11-15-2009 at 05:23 PM.

^ omar is 1 guy who they got. usually when american guys r gettin killed the arabs are chickenshit and detonate bombs via remote control or they just blow em selves up.

put him in a cell w no human contact. make him go insane.

CUG it's just the internet dude..no need to blow a gasket

detonating bombs via remote hmmmmmmmmmmmm. So that is chicken shit?

So I'm to assume that using unmanned aircraft to drop bombs is what heroes do then?

Seriously it's all lose lose. The two sides will always make the other look bad or try to. The problem is from our side of the coin we view them as terrorists but from their side and their way of life they do view the american soldiers as being terrorists.

Are the americans any better than Al Qaeda when they invaded a sovereign nation (afghanistan and Iraq). In both cases it was not sanctioned by the UN or the international community and the US government just decided to invade for their own personal reasons.

In afghanistans case they tried to say its all about the war on terror. I'm quite positive the taliban are less a danger to us than H1N1 is and in the case of Iraq they invaded since they were sure they had weapons of mass destruction which any intelligent political person in North America knew they didn't.

So you are siding with people that think they can do anything they want and impose their will and power on the international community as they see fit. I don't think any of these people are right in what they are doing. 9/11 was a horrbile incident that never should have happened. Then again the hundreds of thousands of civilian lives lost in Iraq and Afghanistan are unfortunately no different. For some reason though more is made of those 5000 people killed in 9/11 than the half million who have been killed in those two countries.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast