Quantcast
Heres one for the "anti-douche parking" patrol - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Heres one for the "anti-douche parking" patrol

On a sidenote i was able to park my old VW rabbit in one of these. However the doors won't open. but hey that's what the hatch is for.

Originally posted by Toilet_D

i agree, if youre going to throw your bike somewhere, make sure its out of the way, not blocking other vehicles or pedestrians, common friggin courtesy.

but under any circumstance, do NOT damage his fucking bike.
    i would have kicked the guys fucking head in.
    At least the guy laid it down gently...it would be a dick move to damage the guys bike even if he deserved it though.

And yeah....I would be pissed man if that happened to me...although I wouldn't park on the sidewalk.

My Ride
    88 Mr-2 N/A / 86 Celica GTS

yea its not the bikes fault it is 150% his.
    Originally posted by Ben
    Ah yes, but does your car wake you up with your cock in it's intake as a nice little "Good Morning"? A Car might give you a hard on, but a girl knows just how to deal with it.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by gqmw

At least the guy laid it down gently...it would be a dick move to damage the guys bike even if he deserved it though.

And yeah....I would be pissed man if that happened to me...although I wouldn't park on the sidewalk.
    Thats the thing though, if the guy manned up, apologized and moved the bike, nothing would have happened to it. It was because he kept his mouth shut and stayed in hiding that it got tipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

^ you're missing the point.. you do NOT put your hands on a vehicle you dont own. the second buddy laid that guys bike down, he became just as disrespectful as the owner.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

^ you're missing the point.. you do NOT put your hands on a vehicle you dont own. the second buddy laid that guys bike down, he became just as disrespectful as the owner.
    Normally, I'd agree, but if there's a car blocking traffic, you push that shit out of the way. No difference here.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

^so put yourself in this situation.. your bike is parked on a sidewalk, blocking people.. and the same thing happens to you, you think it's ok for someone to take your bike off its stand, and lay it down on the ground?

sure, you're an asshat for parking your bike there in the first place, but its ok for someone to LAY your bike down, and risk damage to the side of your bike. in the very least, dont you think the person should move it, and put it back on its stand?

ill say it again, you do NOT put your hands on another persons vehicle. you have options, you can either call parking authority, someone will move it, OR you can confront the owner of the vehicle. if you still find its necessary to move the bike, and lay it down, you're eagerly awaiting a good ass kicking.

My Ride
    shreds

ahahaha i know that guy im gunna call him and tell him hes a asshole celebrity

My Ride
    STi

^so put yourself in this situation.. your bike is parked on a sidewalk, blocking people.. and the same thing happens to you, you think it's ok for someone to take your bike off its stand, and lay it down on the ground?
    There's the error to your logic. Most beyonders would never be caught in this situation in the first place because we try not to park like douches. Parking is not something to be taken lightly here at beyond.

I don't think I'd go so far as to damage the guys bike on purpose, but i definitely don't have anything against the guy who laid the bike down on the street.

My Ride
    08 GSR

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Oh, I totally agree, it's a great idea, BUT if I were happen to be shopping in that plaza, and had to put my shopping cart away... welll....
    You'd be one of the only considerate people that put their carts away at Wal-Mart. I'm sure my car got scratched at Wal-Mart because people some asshole didn't put away their shopping cart. And that shopping cart somehow made it to the side of my car.

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

Originally posted by jsn

There's the error to your logic. Most beyonders would never be caught in this situation in the first place because we try not to park like douches. Parking is not something to be taken lightly here at beyond.

I don't think I'd go so far as to damage the guys bike on purpose, but i definitely don't have anything against the guy who laid the bike down on the street.

ok.. you do know what a hypothetical situation means right?

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

^^^No, i think the point is this. If you park like a douchefuck, you dont deserve any respect, and neither do your personal belongings. Dont park like a fuck, and your shit wont get damaged. Sounds pretty simple to me. The problem is that people who douche park are just plain stupid. I bet the guy who had his bike laid down didnt even learn his lesson, i bet he fagparked somewhere else. That really irks me, people who think they are entitled to park like assholes cuz their car is nice. Get a life. I dont fag park, i park on the other side of the parking lot where nobody is. Its more of a walk, but its better than being an idiot for the protection of my paint job. Know whats stupid? You can park on the other side of the god damn parking lot, and some asshole will STILL park too close to you and damage your car.
    Last edited by sr20s14zenki; 12-10-2009 at 09:33 PM.

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

but what im saying is, you're just as much of an ignorant fuck, if you damage someones property. it'd be like me touching your soft-spot if you parked your car infront of my house, blocking any means of me getting MY vehicle out.

My Ride

but what im saying is, you're just as much of an ignorant fuck, if you damage someones property. it'd be like me touching your soft-spot if you parked your car infront of my house, blocking any means of me getting MY vehicle out.
    Again, i believe that if somebody blocked your car into your garage, douche parking, do whatever it takes to get it out of the way. Guys kept parking like assholes at my shop, taking our MARKED spots, after continuous warnings. Well, i told them for the last time that i would be using the zoom boom to put their car on the roof if they parked there again. The warning was enough i guess, they never parked there again, been like 6 months.

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
    Again, i believe that if somebody blocked your car into your garage, douche parking, do whatever it takes to get it out of the way. Guys kept parking like assholes at my shop, taking our MARKED spots, after continuous warnings. Well, i told them for the last time that i would be using the zoom boom to put their car on the roof if they parked there again. The warning was enough i guess, they never parked there again, been like 6 months.

yes, but do you know what thats called..? CONFRONTAAAATION.
    you didnt have to damage anything did ya?!

My Ride

yes, but do you know what thats called..? CONFRONTAAAATION.
    you didnt have to damage anything did ya?!
    Fortunately no, and i see your point. But still, sometimes confrontation doesnt work, so whats the next step?

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

Fortunately no, and i see your point. But still, sometimes confrontation doesnt work, so whats the next step?

oh gosh i dont know! call someone to tow it?
    you said it yourself, they're marked stalls

My Ride

oh gosh i dont know! call someone to tow it?
    you said it yourself, they're marked stalls
    Yah i guess, let the tow truck driver damage it.

Its kinda funny, ive heard of instances where people park in front of fire hydrants. Yknow what the firemen do? Smash the windows out and run the hose thru the windows.

Theres a situation where the owner cant do shit, their stupidity is punished with broken windows. Just an example.

My Ride
    '08 Suzuki GSXR600

Yah i guess, let the tow truck driver damage it.

Its kinda funny, ive heard of instances where people park in front of fire hydrants. Yknow what the firemen do? Smash the windows out and run the hose thru the windows.

Theres a situation where the owner cant do shit, their stupidity is punished with broken windows. Just an example.

oh man, if its in the situation where someone with authority smashes it, thats where it becomes hilarious

I wonder what they would do if you jumped in your car and took off with the hose?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast