Quantcast
Two 350Z's at Brasso Nissan! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Two 350Z's at Brasso Nissan!

Default Two 350Z's at Brasso Nissan!

Went car shopping today and went to Brasso Nissan to check if they had any 350Z's on the lot. To my surprise they had a white one out in front and a burgundy one still in wrap on the side of the lot.

This car looks absolutely amazing! I think I may just put money down for a 2004 (Brasso only gets 3/month and there is already well over 30 people on the wait list Will take well over a year for some people just to get their 2003 models).

I couldn't stop drooling at this car, got to scope out the interior, trunk space etc. however I didnt get to test drive it (They only received that one on Saturday I believe -- I don't think anyone that wasnt from Nissan drove it yet). The one that I saw on the lot was priced at 46k and he told me with options maxed out, it only goes up to 49k. Very affordable and very sporty!
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    BMW E70

Nice What about the Infiniti G35 coupes? Probably the same deal with the whole wait issue. Even the G35 sedan we bought there is a waiting list...Frig! even when I was looking at the Altima 3.5SE's there was a waiting list!

Seems now if you don't want a Civic/Neon/Cavalier you have to wait a little while for your vehicle. My dad waited 4 months for his MDX

Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
    Nice What about the Infiniti G35 coupes? Probably the same deal with the whole wait issue. Even the G35 sedan we bought there is a waiting list...Frig! even when I was looking at the Altima 3.5SE's there was a waiting list!

Seems now if you don't want a Civic/Neon/Cavalier you have to wait a little while for your vehicle. My dad waited 4 months for his MDX
    Trevor, I actually test drove a G35 today. She said if I put money down today, I'd wait 12 weeks (3 months), but that car was very nice. I drove the sport model (Titanium trim with spoiler, tighter suspension etc. etc.) and it was pretty sweet!

I was going to ask about the G35 Coupe, but I didnt think she would know anything more than I did about it so why bother?
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

That is crazy you have to wait so long to get one... Nissan's biggest mistake was to discontinue the Z series, looks like they finally got their act together.

My Ride
    07 Mazdaspeed 6, 89 Mustang LX

Originally posted by altima
    That is crazy you have to wait so long to get one... Nissan's biggest mistake was to discontinue the Z series, looks like they finally got their act together.
    Nissans biggest mistake was pricing themselves out of the market for that type of car. If they had kept the Z cars affordable they wouldn't have died such a painful death in the first place.

The new 350 is a pretty killer looking piece of machinery, and quite affordable to boot. Here's hoping nissan has learned their lesson
    Drag racing is for fast cars. Solo 2 is for fast drivers.

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Originally posted by 4wheeldrift

Nissans biggest mistake was pricing themselves out of the market for that type of car. If they had kept the Z cars affordable they wouldn't have died such a painful death in the first place.

The new 350 is a pretty killer looking piece of machinery, and quite affordable to boot. Here's hoping nissan has learned their lesson
    Is it true Nissan almost went bankrupt in the late 90s only to be bought by Renault.

My Ride
    A33 VQ35

Renault owns a fair share of Nissan and yes Nissan was heading towards bankrupcy.....

I belive Renault owns 45% or it might of been 55% I'd have to check into that
    SHIFT_theburger

My Ride
    A33 VQ35

Here...someone posted this on the org:

"French carmaker Renault is said to be considering raising its stake in Nissan Motor Co. to 44.4 percent from 36.8 percent, The Associated Press reported.

Under terms of a 1999 agreement, Renault holds an option to increase its stake in Nissan from 39.9 percent to 44.4 percent by March 2003 at the same price it paid when it acquired its original 36.8 percent cut of Nissan, which is also permitted to take a stake in Renault.

Renault said that no final decision has been made on the purchase of additional shares."
    SHIFT_theburger

My Ride
    BMW E70

Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Trevor, I actually test drove a G35 today. She said if I put money down today, I'd wait 12 weeks (3 months), but that car was very nice. I drove the sport model (Titanium trim with spoiler, tighter suspension etc. etc.) and it was pretty sweet!

I was going to ask about the G35 Coupe, but I didnt think she would know anything more than I did about it so why bother?
    So you ARE making money heh?

We only have to wait until the end of September for the G35, we ended up going with silver, the premium package with navigation, titanium trim, and all that stuff...

Good Luck! Shoulda asked about the G35 coupes, aren't they really similar to the 350Z's?

So you ARE making money heh?

We only have to wait until the end of September for the G35, we ended up going with silver, the premium package with navigation, titanium trim, and all that stuff...

Good Luck! Shoulda asked about the G35 coupes, aren't they really similar to the 350Z's?

Yeah, apparently the G35 coupe is very similar to the 350Z except the coupe will be 2+2, more HP etc. etc.

You got a nice package, that navigation system alone is something like 3400 dollars. Would be real nice if you traveled lots or didn’t know where the heck you were going!

It'll be interesting to see the G35 coupe though, can't wait to see it in real life!

My Ride
    BMW E70

You got a nice package, that navigation system alone is something like 3400 dollars
    I know...too bad its not mine...

My sister has a friend who works at Hyatt, he said the G35 coupes were already in. Except when we were down there I didn't see any. Didn't see any ads or anything either

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

Hmm.. I should stop by brasso on my lunch break tomorrow or wednesday to scope out the new z. damn gotta get up close to one of these in person
    omgwtfbbq

I know...too bad its not mine...

My sister has a friend who works at Hyatt, he said the G35 coupes were already in. Except when we were down there I didn't see any. Didn't see any ads or anything either
    Oh, really? I went into the back room and didnt see anything interesting (Only caught a glimpse). Didn't see any Ads eithier.

Originally posted by RiceCake
    Hmm.. I should stop by brasso on my lunch break tomorrow or wednesday to scope out the new z. damn gotta get up close to one of these in person
    It will be well worth the trip man! I am not a big fan of white cars, but this thing looked stellar (Wouldn't get it in white however). I want to take that puppy for a spin!

My Ride
    BMW E70

I thought he was full of

Whatever. I am a long ways off of beging able to afford the insurance on any of those anyway...

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

ya theres a black 350 here in Red Deer it looks incredible..damn thing has more "wow" factor than the z8 cruising around...the headlights look wicked at night too and the engine sounds beautiful
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    NC1

Whatever. I am a long ways off of beging able to afford the insurance on any of those anyway...
    It is just not worth paying that dam much!!

A Raw sports car liket he 350Z would run be around $10K, that is nuts
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Originally posted by max_boost

It is just not worth paying that dam much!!

A Raw sports car liket he 350Z would run be around $10K, that is nuts
    If you had the money, why not shell out the money for Insurance? Insurance is crazy, bunch of thieves. Can't believe they get away with this!

Insurance Companies

My Ride
    NC1

If you had the money, why not shell out the money for Insurance? Insurance is crazy, bunch of thieves. Can't believe they get away with this!

Insurance Companies
    Like I said, it isn't worth it. The car I have right now is running me $4500/year and that isn't worth it either.

There are other things in life, a nice car isn't everything.

How old are you? If you are planning to insure a sports car, I suggest you think twice as well.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by max_boost

There are other things in life, a nice car isn't everything.

you're on the wrong forum dude
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast