Quantcast
Lost - Season 6 - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - Season 6

My Ride
    impreza

Originally posted by Myrrinda
    Here's my question; why wasn't Shannon on the plane? I get they maybe couldn't get the actress back onto the show, but they could have at least pretended she was in a different seat or in the washroom or something. Boone made it sound like he left her behind in Australia, which doesn't make any sense.
    Watch the Kimmel youtube video that beecue posted.

The exec producers of the show say they did it on purpose. As well as other "glitches" like Jack only getting one bottle of vodka, Jack being nervous instead of Rose, and Desmond dissapearing once Charlie almost dies.

With this show most things happen for a reason...

My Ride
    Subaru GR

Wow, what an episode....Claire looks a lot like the French Lady, perhaps the French Lady was the "infected" one, and she killed the normal ones that she mentioned in her flash back.

Makes me want to watch the first 5 seasons all again to find the references from this episode.....
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Dogen said that Sayid has a darkness growing inside of him and that the same thing happened to Claire. So could Christian be the Man in Black? He can take the shape of someone that is dead and I read it was him trapped in the cabin not Jacob.

My Ride
    Subaru GR

^^when John and Ben went to the cabin, there were HD Screen shots of the image in the window. Turned out to be Christian
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Yeah that's why I think the Man in Black is Christian. They had the circle of dust to keep him trapped, they used that in front of the temple too.

My Ride
    Fozzy XT

My new favorite Lost member-

Too bad he's dead already, I guess it means he won't be quitting Paddy's Pub anytime soon.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by aaronck

Too bad he's dead already, I guess it means he won't be quitting Paddy's Pub anytime soon.
    I'm glad they killed him, so fucking annoying and arrogant. Before this episode the "others" have been portrayed as a little more rational than his character. His leader wants everyone alive and in the temple, and all this guy wants to do is kill? (plus all I could see was Mac, lol).
    Last edited by Tik-Tok; 02-11-2010 at 06:12 PM.

My Ride
    impreza

Originally posted by beecue
    Yeah that's why I think the Man in Black is Christian. They had the circle of dust to keep him trapped, they used that in front of the temple too.
    I agree that someone was trapped in the cabin, but was it MiB?

Didn't the smoke monster appear while MiB would have been trapped in the cabin? Who ever was trapped in the cabin was the one who asked Locke for help when he first went with Ben. Could Jacob have been trapped in the cabin?

I think Christian might have been infected just like Claire and Sayid.

The next episode will be a Locke centric and will hopefully explain the MiB's influence on the events that happened since the survivors first crashed in '04.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by mac_82

I agree that someone was trapped in the cabin, but was it MiB?

Didn't the smoke monster appear while MiB would have been trapped in the cabin? Who ever was trapped in the cabin was the one who asked Locke for help when he first went with Ben. Could Jacob have been trapped in the cabin?

I think Christian might have been infected just like Claire and Sayid.

Jacob was in the cabin, but the ash around it was there to protect him, and keep MiB out, not to keep Jacob in. The "infection" is probably MiB way of fucking with Jacob's defences (people). Keep them crazy and useless to him.

I sure hope they give smokie/MiB a name soon, I don't like "MiB"

Originally posted by aaronck

I wanted to see more awesome karate moves before he died.

BTW I think this was the most boring LOST episode so far from the series.

I hated that guy after a few of his lines. He kept stopping the black guy from letting us in on some stuff.

so i was talking to some friends about lost, and they said there's some guy who predicted the time travel and all this stuff would happen and apparently its on a forum somewhere... apparently the guy was pretty accurate on how everything fit together...

just wondering if someone knows which forum it is... i'd be curious to find out alittle more...
    J

Originally posted by Shunsui
    I hated that guy after a few of his lines. He kept stopping the black guy from letting us in on some stuff.
    Speaking of the black guy did anyone else recognize him as BLT from Degrassi? (The old ones, not those shitty tween ones).

My Ride
    2013 Ford Escape

What? That guy was BLT??? Totally did not recognize him.

So last night's episode was pretty boring as well. They keep talking about how all our questions are going to be answered, but they just keep adding new questions. Like, fine, each of the mysterious numbers corresponds with one of the survivors' names. But why? And why wasn't Kate one of the ones listed. Jacob met her as a child. And what about Claire? She's not dead so she wouldn't be crossed off yet either.

My Ride
    G6

Here's my question; why wasn't Shannon on the plane? I get they maybe couldn't get the actress back onto the show, but they could have at least pretended she was in a different seat or in the washroom or something. Boone made it sound like he left her behind in Australia, which doesn't make any sense.
    I heard the actress who plays her is in jail.

What? That guy was BLT??? Totally did not recognize him.

So last night's episode was pretty boring as well. They keep talking about how all our questions are going to be answered, but they just keep adding new questions. Like, fine, each of the mysterious numbers corresponds with one of the survivors' names. But why? And why wasn't Kate one of the ones listed. Jacob met her as a child. And what about Claire? She's not dead so she wouldn't be crossed off yet either.
    Claire is infected with the sickness that Sayid has so she isn't in control of herself anymore so she can't be a candidate anymore. Dogen said to Jack that a darkness would consume Sayid like it did Claire.

Maggie Grace is going to be back. The only person that isn't confirmed is Walt because they don't know how to work him in because he has grown.

My Ride
    impreza

Originally posted by Feruk

I heard the actress who plays her is in jail.
    You heard wrong.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/page/2/

Lost producer Carlton Cuse confirms to Entertainment Weekly that Maggie Grace will reprise her role later this season.

“We’re really excited about having her back on the show, and we have a good story for her," said Cuse, who would not specify the number of episodes on which Grace would appear.

If all this talk about candidates replacing Jacob is how the show will end, then I'm in for a major disappointment.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast