Quantcast
What are you guys doing for Breakfast? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you guys doing for Breakfast?

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Default What are you guys doing for Breakfast?

I was curious what you guys have been doing for breakfast? Lately I have been making this awesome breakfast sandwich and loving it as it takes only a quick 4 minutes to make. A few strips of microwave bacon, slice of American cheese, two A Large Eggs, Two pieces of toasted brown bread, and a spread of salsa on one of the slices. Make up a cup of coffee, and comes out awesome. Keeps me filled up for a while too.

What are you guys doin?
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

A good size serving of organic oatmeal!

Your breakfast sandwich sounds good though. It's a struggle every morning to resist driving to Mcdonalds for hashbrowns and a sausage and egg mcmuffin though...

oatmeal with brown sugar, little bit of milk and protein powder.

My Ride
    Cayman

I just got a cuisinart waffle maker, so I have been using it every day for 2 weeks

breakfast for me = Waffles+fruit+juice

Chunky soup or instant noodles, un-healthy super salty MSG is my ideal breakfast!

Last edited by kaput; 04-03-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Coffee x 3, Nuts, Oatmeal Bar, Cereal and Banana

cereal. Lately its been Cap'n Crunch or Froot Loops. My theory is eating childish cereal keeps you young at heart
    Arguing over the internet is like cheering on the Oilers. Win or lose, you're still a dumbass.

Originally posted by G-ZUS
    you mack daddy

My Ride
    NC1

Left overs from the night before. Could be chicken, salmon, steak,whatever. A bit of rice and a few veggies. Actually that's what I eat for breakfast/lunch and dinner.

Calgary Court in Chinatown has a decent breakfast. $7, a drink, two eggs, toast, chicken/pork chop//beef in pasta soup. I usually hit that up if I have time.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

2 slices of whole wheat toast, with one side 1 or 2 egg+cottage cheese omlette, slice of ham, other side pbj. Sometimes a glass of milk, sometimes a glass of OJ, sometimes a coffee.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Strawberry/Banana Protein shake.

A bunch of fresh strawberries, two bananas, protein powder, little bit of milk, 2 ice cubes. Bam...

It's not a great breakfast, but if I didn't have this, I wouldn't eat anything, so it's better than nothing.

Default Re: What are you guys doing for Breakfast?

Originally posted by Neil4Speed
    I was curious what you guys have been doing for breakfast? Lately I have been making this awesome breakfast sandwich and loving it as it takes only a quick 4 minutes to make. A few strips of microwave bacon, slice of American cheese, two A Large Eggs, Two pieces of toasted brown bread, and a spread of salsa on one of the slices. Make up a cup of coffee, and comes out awesome. Keeps me filled up for a while too.

What are you guys doin?
    mmm that sounds delicious!

My brother taught me a cool recipe for making 6 egg mcmuffins, that you can cook at once and then reheat them each morning in less than a minute!

On Sunday, go buy a 6-pack of english muffins, a 6-pack of eggs, some cheese, and some back bacon (Harvest brand - it's the same diameter as the english muffins). Then, get a Tuna can and cut both sides out of it (or spend like $30 on a set of egg rings ata a kitchen store). Heat up a frying pan with the tuna can in it, spray some PAM in there, and crack the egg. Break the yolk with a fork or whatever. Then, add some water to the frying pan and put on a lid - the idea is to steam/poach the egg. you shouldn't even have to flip it. While it's cooking, toast the english muffin and butter it. put a slice of cheese and back bacon, then put the cooked egg in it. Wrap in wax paper and put it back in the english muffin bag. you can make all 6 on sunday, keep them in the bag in the fridge and nuke them in the morning for like 45 - 60 seconds. its cheap, nutritious, and all around awesome!

here's a video on how to do it. This bitch Betty is really detailed, so I hope it's not too boring. Also, she cooks her egg a bit different that I do. she fries it, whereas at McDs they poach/steam in water. i find it cooks better and faster if you add water to the pan.

This old mother fucker has got the trick too

Man...your guys breakfasts sound so good...time to wake up earlier to get some good breakfast.

breakfast is by far my favourite meal of the day in terms of food selection, so I can't miss it.

My Ride
    Hondas

Originally posted by SScott
    This old mother fucker has got the trick too

Pretty youtube savvy grandpa by the sounds of it.

He knows whats up with the ice cube trick.

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by buh_buh
    breakfast is by far my favourite meal of the day in terms of food selection, so I can't miss it.
    Me too, absolutely love breakfasts

Originally posted by gqmw
    Man...your guys breakfasts sound so good...time to wake up earlier to get some good breakfast.
    Yesh its a good idea, keeps you going through your day better. My breakfast takes only 5 minutes to prepare so its not a big time commitment

Originally posted by nonlinear
    [B]

mmm that sounds delicious!

My brother taught me a cool recipe for making 6 egg mcmuffins, that you can cook at once and then reheat them each morning in less than a minute!

On Sunday, go buy a 6-pack of english muffins, a 6-pack of eggs, some cheese, and some back bacon (Harvest brand - it's the same diameter as the english muffins). Then, get a Tuna can and cut both sides out of it (or spend like $30 on a set of egg rings ata a kitchen store). ....
    /B]
    That sounds good as well, but I won't lie, I do like my eggs to be cooked fresh.

Here is my method:

1. Crack two Canadian A eggs into a mug, add a drop of milk and beat up
    2. Put into Microwave for 1 minute
    3. Put water into my Keuireg Single Cup coffee maker/Kettle and set to boil.
    4. Grab Toast and put into toaster, I like my toast well toasted
    5. Get 4 strips of microwavable bacon, or bacon you have prepared previously and put in the fridge, put onto napkin and microwave for 30 seconds
    5. During this time Take out egg, and mix it up a little more in the mug.
    6. Put coffee purculate through, or water into a mug for a cup of tea
    7. Take out Bacon, pad down with napkin, Put egg back into microwave for 1 minute
    8. Take your toast and lay down your American (processed) cheese and then the bacon on top.
    9. Take your eggs and scoop it out of the mug, place onto bread and squish down with your fork into a bread shape.
    10. Top with pepper, and then spread a little salsa on the other slice of toast.

Amazingly delicious and filling, and done in under 5 minutes.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

My Ride
    Hondas

You forgot to mention the name brand of the toaster and microwave.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Originally posted by gqmw
    me too, i dont think i've had a proper or even quick bfast on a weekday/workday since HS and that was 7 years ago.

the old man egg mcmuffin vid was great, that would take less than 15 mins for waaay less (when you're counting per egg/eng. muffin slice etc), last time i got an egg sausage/bacon mcmuffin it was like $2.39 or something, i guess you pay for the convenience obviously.

My Ride
    05 Forester X

Absolutly Nothing,
    For some reason i cannot eat in my morning.
    I get gut aches.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast