Quantcast
Schumacher to drive for Brawn in Merc? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Schumacher to drive for Brawn in Merc?

My Ride
    Bicycle

Default Schumacher to drive for Brawn in Merc?

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

wow Ferrari would be super pissed.... I wonder if they would go as far as take away his FXX... lol

Now that Button is signed with McLaren, anything can happen.

My Ride
    97 Supra tt

I don't think it will ever happen. But I would love to see Hamilton & Schumacher fight it out on the track.
    751HP HKS V-Pro, Tuned by: Justin Nenni

Not a chance in hell.

I think there's a slight chance in hell. But only slightly more than Schumacher vs. Hamilton in a McLaren.

Schumacher-Rosberg would make a better Team Germany than Heidfeld-Rosberg.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

I hate Michael Schumacher.
    I love Mercedes Benz.
    I dunno what I would do if that happened.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Schumi to MB is probably as likely as this:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate...rUrl=Translate

Original source:

http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...+MERCEDES.html

This won't happen, but I'm still thinking of MB in terms of Honda. I would love to see Kimi in a Honda... I mean MB though.

edit: This is the guy that broke Rubens to Williams and Crashgate, so maybe this has some weight to it. But Piquet and Rubens are both Brazilian, so I'm still thinking it doesn't.

My Ride
    CBR600RR

Originally posted by rage2
    Just curious, why?
    In reference to Rob Anders:
    Originally posted by ZenOps
    Hes not really that bad...

Here's 2 reasons

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

I love Mercedes Benz.
    I dunno what I would do if that happened.
    NOW you know how i fucking feel with Button going to Mclaren

My Ride
    2016 Golf R

Schumacher was the best F1 driver in the history of the sport....

My Ride

Originally posted by AaronK
    Schumacher was the best F1 driver in the history of the sport....
    successful? yes

and he's done so bycheating his way through it.

Default Re: Schumacher to drive for Brawn in Merc?

Button is confirmed at Silver Arrow next year, no ???

[edit] nvm - damn he was only asking for $6mil - Merc could have had the #1.

Brawn/Merc will be back of the field next year. Branson had to give them operating cash just to compete, I doubt they did any 2010 car development.

Ferrari and McLaren/Kia will be the class of the field next year. They will bring serious hurt from race one to the other teams. They put many dollars into the new cars. No one else can compete with that.
    Last edited by scary_perry; 11-18-2009 at 09:06 PM.

My Ride

^^

Branson has fuck all to do with Brawn, btw he's leaving Brawn to sponsor iirc Manor

Toyota put even more money into their F1 program than Mclaren/Ferrari. See where they are at now?

wtf is with Kia?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

When Senna died, I started cheering for a young talent. His name was Michael Schumacher. I even switched to smoking Mild Seven, the brand that sponsored Michael Schumacher's Benetton.

Then, reason #1 from buh_buh, 1994 Adelaide happened. OK, so Senna's done some sketchy stuff too (mostly for revenge), not too bad right? Then Michael Schumacher shrugged it off like it was nothing. Made up excuses. Denied it. Hated him ever since.

Reason #2 from buh_buh sealed it in 1997 Jerez. I was cheering for Villeneuve back then.

My hatred for MS is so extreme that a few years ago I went to Montreal's F1 race with a bunch of friends who were Ferrari fans. The VIP Ferrari tickets had a chance to meet MS. Paid $4k for these tickets. When my chance came, I was going to sacrafice getting booted out for the rest of the weekend by refusing to shake his hand and tell him how I'll never forget Adelaide '94. MS never showed up.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    2016 Golf R

When Senna died, I started cheering for a young talent. His name was Michael Schumacher. I even switched to smoking Mild Seven, the brand that sponsored Michael Schumacher's Benetton.

Then, reason #1 from buh_buh, 1994 Adelaide happened. OK, so Senna's done some sketchy stuff too (mostly for revenge), not too bad right? Then Michael Schumacher shrugged it off like it was nothing. Made up excuses. Denied it. Hated him ever since.

Reason #2 from buh_buh sealed it in 1997 Jerez. I was cheering for Villeneuve back then.

My hatred for MS is so extreme that a few years ago I went to Montreal's F1 race with a bunch of friends who were Ferrari fans. The VIP Ferrari tickets had a chance to meet MS. Paid $4k for these tickets. When my chance came, I was going to sacrafice getting booted out for the rest of the weekend by refusing to shake his hand and tell him how I'll never forget Adelaide '94. MS never showed up.
    i lol'd @ your hatred

i grew up being a schumacher fan because my dad was, and i have met him a few times in montreal, and he was a really nice guy. I also met Hamilton and he was a great guy. I personally dont dislike anyone in the sport, but my favorite racer ever will always be schumacher.

He is the most talented driver in the history of the sport, and I wouldnt call it cheating the fact that he raced for the best team in the league.

My Ride
    Subaru WRX

i lol'd @ your hatred

i grew up being a schumacher fan because my dad was, and i have met him a few times in montreal, and he was a really nice guy. I also met Hamilton and he was a great guy. I personally dont dislike anyone in the sport, but my favorite racer ever will always be schumacher.

He is the most talented driver in the history of the sport, and I wouldnt call it cheating the fact that he raced for the best team in the league.
    I grew up hating Schumi because my dad did. I was too young to know why he hated him so much. When I saw what happened in Jerez. I was old enough to understand why my dad hated him so much.

We all know Schumi and Brawn have had close ties, but Brawn is a pretty smart guy. Why would he put someone in who hasn't raced in a while? No, not even for the press.

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
    ^^

Branson has fuck all to do with Brawn, btw he's leaving Brawn to sponsor iirc Manor

Toyota put even more money into their F1 program than Mclaren/Ferrari. See where they are at now?

wtf is with Kia?
    Branson = Virgin = Brawn sponsor no? Without his bucks at the beginning of the year Russ didn't even have enough to cover transportation.

Toyota are where Honda was. That little Honda chassis did pretty good this year. Toyota is taking their development to the grave because they don't want to be embarrassed like Honda was. We'll never know if their next car would have been any good.

Kia = shit just like Ron Dennis' cars (track or road).

Button going to Mclaren = Alonso WC next season. Button and Lewis will split 8-9 wins next year. Alonso will win the rest. He'll be champ by a margin of 15-20 points.

Brawn/Merc is going to fall off the face of the planet this next season.

i lol'd @ your hatred

Schumi is the best - fuck anyone that says different.

F1 is cut-throat. Only the best gets to the top. The rest are just dilettantes. Every generation there are 3-4 alphas - and he was an order of magnitude better than the rest.

He did like two drives in a Jordan and the whole fucking world was lining up to sign him. It was fucking hysteria.

Lots of people have had shots and never took it. He got the good drives because he was the big swinging cock when he had to be.

Mercedes pushed him form day one. He owes them more than he owes Ferrari. If he drives next year it will be 100% for marketing reasons and to repay the outfit that gave him his first real contract, bought his seat at Jordan etc.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast