Quantcast
Payroll/accounts payable or receivable? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Payroll/accounts payable or receivable?

My Ride
    2015 Lexus RX350

Default Payroll/accounts payable or receivable?

Anyone know of any companies looking for entry level payroll or accounts payable/receivable employees?

Just started my bcom accounting major and looking to get my foot in the door early

Thanks

My Ride
    W204

Even though I hate Robert Half & Co., go sign up at Accountemps.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    firebird

^Are you able to work during the days? Might be tough if you have class during the day unless you are in 3rd or 4th year and can create a really dynamic schedule.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    2015 Lexus RX350

I do online schooling.

I have been working full time and doing schoolwork at the same time for 6 months now.

I'm finding it really easy to balance both

My Ride
    firebird

^Yah you should be fine then. We may be hiring here, but are figuring out the position requirements firsts. I will let you know what comes of it.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    2dr Blazer

Check out Klopp Richards and Associates. I got my last job through them (Project Accounting). Unlike places like Robert Half, the people @ Klopp were super friendly and maintained constant communication from the time I applied to the time I got hired at my current position.
    Originally posted by banned3x
    i wasent trying to fuck my grandma, i was just trying to feel her boobs.

My Ride
    firebird

Originally posted by goat_killer
    Check out Klopp Richards and Associates. I got my last job through them (Project Accounting). Unlike places like Robert Half, the people @ Klopp were super friendly and maintained constant communication from the time I applied to the time I got hired at my current position.
    Dina is and awesome.
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    06 WRX

Originally posted by clem24
    Even though I hate Robert Half & Co., go sign up at Accountemps.
    Bad experience? I'm currently using Robert Half, what happened?

My Ride
    240sx, 300c, turbo TE72, FG1 Civic, Pilot

Originally posted by tenth

I used them as well.

Found me a placement right away and were extremely helpful every step of the way.

ph: 403.248.1566
    email: [email protected]

Supertech, Link ECU, ViPec, Nistune, Competition Clutch, Nardi, Personal, Worksbell, Seibon, VIS, Shine Auto Project, Agency Power, Status, Full-Race, Stillen, Mazworx,
    Megan Racing, Zedd Performance, Varrstoen

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by tenth

They are assholes. I only recommended Accountemps cause they actually do find a position. But they are owned by Robert Half. That company is filled with assholes. Basically, they completely ignore you before you get your designation. But as soon as you get they designation, they are all over you. Very lame. This happened to me and my wife and to others we know that at one point contacted them before getting their designation.
    You have a couple of photos that are great... you must be very good at photoshop!

My Ride
    2015 Lexus RX350

Does it cost anything to go through Robert Half or accountemps or any placement agency for that matter?

My Ride
    whatevers at the end of the driveway

Default Re: Payroll/accounts payable or receivable?

Originally posted by jus_sum_guy
    Anyone know of any companies looking for entry level payroll or accounts payable/receivable employees?

Just started my bcom accounting major and looking to get my foot in the door early

Thanks

I am in need of a new accounts receivable/payables manager.... unfortunately however, I am three provinces east!

My Ride
    2015 Lexus RX350

Default Re: Re: Payroll/accounts payable or receivable?

Originally posted by eljefe

I am in need of a new accounts receivable/payables manager.... unfortunately however, I am three provinces east!
    Yeah it seems that 80% of the jobs I have found are either in Ontario or Quebec

My Ride
    Toyota

pm'd

My Ride
    W204

Originally posted by jus_sum_guy
    Does it cost anything to go through Robert Half or accountemps or any placement agency for that matter?
    Just the employer.

My Ride
    2dr Blazer

Originally posted by clem24

They are assholes. I only recommended Accountemps cause they actually do find a position. But they are owned by Robert Half. That company is filled with assholes. Basically, they completely ignore you before you get your designation. But as soon as you get they designation, they are all over you. Very lame. This happened to me and my wife and to others we know that at one point contacted them before getting their designation.
    Co-sign. I had some douche bag interview me that seemed more interested in gold hooped ear rings and jager bombs then actually doing his job.

I spent 2 weeks waiting for word from this guy and got nothing. I went to Klopp and was placed and hired full time at my current job within a week.

2 MONTHS after my initial interview my Robert Half rep finally called me back.

Klopp Richards FTW! Being a smaller office they can give you more attention and are way easier to get a hold of.

Plus their agents are easy on the eyes