Quantcast
Massage therapy and chiro...where to? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Massage therapy and chiro...where to?

My Ride
    Blue boy

Default Massage therapy and chiro...where to?

The massage therapist I used to go to at Panther moved back to Montreal, so Im on the look out for a new RMT. I want someone who will use their fists/elbows/knees not a weak ass normal massage. Also looking for a good chiropractor. Want something in the NE area.

My Ride
    Blue boy

Anyone?

My Ride
    Blue boy

Still looking for a decent massage therapist. My last one sucked a fat one

My Ride
    POS Toyota

If you went to Panther Sports Med before, why not continue going to them?

The owners are physiotherapists, and while I can't comment on their massages/chiro, the physio I got for a busted knee was great.

Call up their other locations and ask to speak to their RMT's, ask them how they massage, and if it sounds aggressive enough for you, book an apt.

There's one on Country Village Rd, and another on Marlboro Way

Otherwise, Google search for RMT's gives a ton of results.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8&...ed=0CCEQtgMwAA

Personally I really like Chinook Chiropractic and Massage. I have been going there for a while. The deep tissue massage is pretty intense the first time, but after, you grow to like a good massage.

My Ride
    Blue boy

I went to Total Wellness or some shit its in Lifemark Physiotherapy in the NE, garbage massage. I asked for deep tissue and their version of deep tissue is poking you, then she said I couldn't handle it. So I went to hitman massage in whitehorn, older afghani gentleman owns and runs it. He does give a good deep tissue massage that doesn't involve poking you till you squirm.
    Last edited by G-ZUS; 01-23-2010 at 02:59 AM.

Originally posted by G-ZUS
    I went to Total Wellness or some shit its in Lifemark Physiotherapy in the NE, garbage massage. I asked for deep tissue and their version of deep tissue is poking you, then she said I couldn't handle it. So I went to hitman massage in whitehorn, older afghani gentleman owns and runs it. He does give a good massage.
    LOL Chinook gives a massage that you might not be able to handle. Not a place to go for relaxation massages.

My Ride
    Loud ass Dodge-deal with it

Whatever you do just avoid Riverside Sports Therapy, in Parkdale... not gonna attack a specific doc but all I'm gonna say is, got a whole lot worse after a few sessions... I'd say avoid chiropractors altogether, their meal tickets are based on repeat business, so really, what do they gain by getting it right the first time?

My Ride
    2010 Subaru Forester XT

Originally posted by Vince1
    Whatever you do just avoid Riverside Sports Therapy, in Parkdale... not gonna attack a specific doc but all I'm gonna say is, got a whole lot worse after a few sessions... I'd say avoid chiropractors altogether, their meal tickets are based on repeat business, so really, what do they gain by getting it right the first time?
    wtf is this shit?
    rome wasn't built in a day.. what makes you think that posture or joint pain or whatever it is can be fixed by a chiropractor in a single visit?

avoid restaurants! their meal tickets are based on repeat business! i demand to eat only once and be full for the rest of my life!

My Ride
    Loud ass Dodge-deal with it

Originally posted by Majestic12

wtf is this shit?
    rome wasn't built in a day.. what makes you think that posture or joint pain or whatever it is can be fixed by a chiropractor in a single visit?

avoid restaurants! their meal tickets are based on repeat business! i demand to eat only once and be full for the rest of my life!
    I had over a dozen visits... to no avail. I gave it a fair shot. I'm getting an MRI on Tuesday and that will decide my next course of action for treatment.

Originally posted by Vince1