Quantcast
Baby born in Toilet! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baby born in Toilet!

My Ride
    CD5

Default Baby born in Toilet!

This is messed up. Lady comes home in pain takes a crap then:

“Just fell out, I thought it was my intestines, so I’m freaking out, I’m going to die, but then it’s a little boy,” Richard told CTV Winnipeg today.
    And at the same time Police are there for a unrelated matter

not knowing what to do, one of the officers pulled the unresponsive baby from the cold water and started CPR.
    Police end up saving the new born. Props to them and being at the right place at the right time.

original article: http://www.thespec.com/News/BreakingNews/article/690813

wow props to them for sure. That cop has balls for giving a newborn CPR. I think I would have fainted if I saw a newborn like that
    Arguing over the internet is like cheering on the Oilers. Win or lose, you're still a dumbass.

Originally posted by G-ZUS
    you mack daddy

She sounds like a real fukin winner.

My Ride
    SR20 240sx / 2002 Jeep

that whole family sounds like real fukin winner.

guess they can thank the father for being a bad ass and drawing the cops in, if these idiots didnt have the cops on there doorstep the baby probably wouldnt have survived.

How stupid do you have to be think that you could shit out your intestines through your vag?

My Ride
    2017 Tacoma street queen

Originally posted by blinkme_210
    How stupid do you have to be think that you could shit out your intestines through your vag?
    I laughed out loud

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
    She sounds like a real fukin winner.
    totally.
    Last edited by nonlinear; 12-15-2009 at 04:33 PM.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by nonlinear

totally.
    URGAY
    Last edited by CUG; 12-16-2009 at 02:51 AM.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

This is a pretty ignorant statement. Baby's being born into a toilet is apparently common enough that it was mentioned to us multiple times during my wife's pregnancy. The nurses stressed it multiple times and said that it happens a lot where a woman will go to the bathroom and out comes the child into the toilet. During my research prior to becoming a father on what to watch for, I found many reports of women saying that it felt like they were having a horrible bowel movement during their labor.

You should really use your head and realize that all that female plumbing is pretty damn close together in there, and some sensations could possibly get mixed up. So, my question to you is this.

Q) How stupid do you have to be to think that you could possibly know anything about childbirth having never been through the experience yourself directly or with a partner, or bothered to learn anything about it?

A) Pretty fucking stupid.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    Bicycle

What a shit head.

My Ride
    2013 FR-S

Originally posted by codetrap

Pointless rant
    I don't think he was saying she was stupid for not knowing her baby was being born into a toilet (i'm pretty sure we've all read stories about babies being born into toilets before), I think he was saying she's a retard for thinking her intestines could fall out of her vag. There's a big difference.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

squatting and sitting on the toilet are common positions for pushing. My baby was nearly born on our toilet.
    Little different though, as we knew it was labour.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    acura TYPE A

you guys forgot the main subject

"WINNIPEG "

Gives new meaning to "dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool".

My Ride
    EM1

I saw the title of this thread thinking it was gonna be a repost of the woman who gave birth in a Walmart washroom basically the same way. Never thought I'd read something like that incident again but here we are.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by thetransporter
    you guys forgot the main subject

"WINNIPEG "

Is it surprising that when I read the thread title, I was thinking Winnipeg the whole time?
    Mercs

Originally posted by codetrap

This is a pretty ignorant statement. Baby's being born into a toilet is apparently common enough that it was mentioned to us multiple times during my wife's pregnancy. The nurses stressed it multiple times and said that it happens a lot where a woman will go to the bathroom and out comes the child into the toilet. During my research prior to becoming a father on what to watch for, I found many reports of women saying that it felt like they were having a horrible bowel movement during their labor.

You should really use your head and realize that all that female plumbing is pretty damn close together in there, and some sensations could possibly get mixed up. So, my question to you is this.

Q) How stupid do you have to be to think that you could possibly know anything about childbirth having never been through the experience yourself directly or with a partner, or bothered to learn anything about it?

A) Pretty fucking stupid.
    I touched a nerved there. I'm guessing your first born almost suffered the same fate as the toilet baby in the story? Because you sure took that "ignorant" comment of mine to heart. It's the internet man, chill out and govern yourself accordingly.

While I don't question that women could actually drop their real kid off at the pool, when they thought they were dropping off the other ones... you have to be pretty whacked out to not realize that you're preggo for 7/8 months, AND to think that you actually did shit out your intestines into the bowl.

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

I touched a nerved there. I'm guessing your first born almost suffered the same fate as the toilet baby in the story? Because you sure took that "ignorant" comment of mine to heart. It's the internet man, chill out and govern yourself accordingly.

While I don't question that women could actually drop their real kid off at the pool, when they thought they were dropping off the other ones... you have to be pretty whacked out to not realize that you're preggo for 7/8 months, AND to think that you actually did shit out your intestines into the bowl.
    Nope. That would be a wrong guess. As for the rest, you can't possibly know what led up to her not knowing. You have no idea of her circumstance, or any medical conditions that could be confused for pregnancy. So, what touched my nerve is that you're more than willing to assume the absolute worst in a tragic situation that you only have 150 words to go on. But hey, don't let incomplete knowledge from stopping you from judging her.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast