Quantcast
auto protectors? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: auto protectors?

My Ride
    car

Default auto protectors?

i was wondering if anyone ever got there car cleaned or had anything done to your cars from here...please post all experiences...i heard they are just about the cheapest in town...thanks

I like taking care of and cleaning my own car... it's cheaper and more rewarding.

I've never heard of autoprotectors before - where are they located? Are they strictly detailing?

My Ride
    V167

Is this the place that is past chinook near like memory express?

no clue about their work....but they have had an AMG (looks like one...)SEC parked outside for like 3 months now
    Seems like nobody wants the car........they should give the damn thing to me

My Ride
    car

yes thats the place...i work there and we have no idea of whos amg that is....we are in the process of finding out though.....and yes its just detailing, undercoating, rust proof.....i can prolly get anyone a deal if they want to get there car done...

My Ride
    car

ohh yeah we do all the work for hyatt infinity, shaw gmc, mckay ponitaic and centar subaru..so there is no need to worry if we are good or not

My Ride
    V167

Originally posted by aboveandbeyond
    yes thats the place...i work there and we have no idea of whos amg that is....we are in the process of finding out though.....and yes its just detailing, undercoating, rust proof.....i can prolly get anyone a deal if they want to get there car done...

damn I go past that thing EVERYDAY!!!! It has just been SITTING there for like 3 months now (at least since the start of the school year)

I see its kinda missin some side mouldings and stuff....is the car trashed or is it in decent condition?

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

This is my buddy's dads' business and i would highly recommend them. I haven't taken my car there myself, but they are great ppl
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

I used to work at Mckay Pontiac and they did our detailing. Nice people and their work seemed to be pretty good.

My Ride
    Pony

I've had a few things done there for work a year or so a go made a feild truck look brand new. killer work. Does Darren still manage there?

My Ride
    1988 T-Bird Sport

That's Emilio's shop, right?? If it is they do top notch work!

My Ride
    car

first of all...the amg has a smashed back window...the steering colom is all torn apart...thus we figure its stolen...and yes the auto protectors is emilios ahop and yes darren is still the manager there...as for the amg if i remember correctly its a 92 the motor look kinda in rough shape also...(we checked it out)as for anyone wanting work done on your car let me know what you want and i will get a price for you

My Ride
    V167

I went by the AMG last night after the 403 Meeet.....that thing is TRASHED! Smashed right rear window, dash is ripped up, missin one AMG/ronal wheel (old skool stylez y0!!!)

it's not a 92.......it's a w126 body SEC (1991 and less...) and I am guessin it's probably a 1985

The thing is slammed low and body kit is cracked in abunch of places

shame to see such a rare and nice car wrecked like that
    Last edited by nismodrifter; 11-27-2003 at 11:07 AM.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

heh i didn't know that darren managed there.. thats pretty sweet. emilio is great though
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer