So here's the quick story. I need out of my Goodlife membership. The gym is annoyingly far and it takes forever in rush hour. This wasn't a problem before, but I used to also work evenings.

Anyways, the contract only goes until May and is only $49/month. That gives you access to all of the Goodlife gyms in Calgary. It may not seem like a huge deal, but the membership is around the same price of most gyms, but you'll be saving the initiation fee as well as being free of a contract in a few months. Oh, by the way once the contract runs up you're on month to month at the same monthly rate during the contract.

The gyms I've used are the McKenzie Town and Westhills (Richmond Square) location. The Richmond Location was my main gym. Good equipment, and even during "peak hours" was relatively quiet. Only on a few occasions did I have to wait for a piece of equipment. I can remember all of those busier days and there are probably less than 10 that I can remember.

I mean, there's not much really to say. It's a gym. Short contract and no initiation fee. Hahaha.

Anyways, I'm not expecting a million people to rush to this, but if you are interested feel free to hit me up at [email protected]

Cheers!