Quantcast
2011 3 series official pics - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2011 3 series official pics

My Ride
    2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350

It's alright, lines are smooth and more elegant as usual.

I am a fan of the current 3 series sedan as well, the refresh makes a big difference between the 08 and 09 models; and subsequently the upcoming 5 series.

My Ride
    2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350

Originally posted by Travel_Dude
    Still junk...buy an Acura.
    Trollin'

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

lets be honest.... Acura reliability is waaaay better then BMW. obv the BMW looks better but... reliability isn't even close...

I remember my first honda accord had 334km when it was in a crash, and had to be written off... car had NO ISSUES EVER. was in perfect condition. loved that car.

I'm on my 2nd 02 Accord now, at 165k. No issues yet either. starts in -34 no problem.

I'm also a big guy 230 lbs. I find BMWs interiors too small. I'd compare them with a jetta interior, size wise. I dont feel luxury at all in the BMW...

I almost bought a new S4 this year. The interiors arn't even comparable BMW vs AUDI. not in looks. not in comfort.

Also engine wise. I test drove the 09 BMW xdrive 335 and then the 2010 s4 afterwards.... My god the cars were not even comprarable. AUDI ALL THE WAY.

If honda ever made a great looking four wheel drive accord I'd switch teams again. As of right now. The next car will be the s4 Hands down

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Originally posted by Travel_Dude
    Still junk...buy an Acura.
    Most people that can afford to pay a large premium for a rebadged Accord end up buying a real luxury car from a German manufacturer or at the very least a Lexus.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by InRich
    If honda ever made a great looking four wheel drive accord I'd switch teams again. As of right now. The next car will be the s4 Hands down
    When's your delivery? Mine's in June.

lets be honest.... Acura reliability is waaaay better then BMW. obv the BMW looks better but... reliability isn't even close...

I remember my first honda accord had 334km when it was in a crash, and had to be written off... car had NO ISSUES EVER. was in perfect condition. loved that car.

I'm on my 2nd 02 Accord now, at 165k. No issues yet either. starts in -34 no problem.

I'm also a big guy 230 lbs. I find BMWs interiors too small. I'd compare them with a jetta interior, size wise. I dont feel luxury at all in the BMW...

I almost bought a new S4 this year. The interiors arn't even comparable BMW vs AUDI. not in looks. not in comfort.

Also engine wise. I test drove the 09 BMW xdrive 335 and then the 2010 s4 afterwards.... My god the cars were not even comprarable. AUDI ALL THE WAY.

I don't feel like you can really put those cars into the the same basket.

I love accords, I have an 03 and an 08, both fantastic cars, but for a period of time I had a E90 335i, although the 335 was no quieter, the driving experience was something totally different. The TL-S is a great looking car, fairly rewarding to drive considering it is FWD and large, but it has nothing on the E90.

Reliability, you are right though!

Originally posted by Xtrema

I'm still impressed more by Audi's interior than BMW's. Material is better than your typical Japanese but I'm not too fond of the Spartan look and highly useless cup holders.
    agreed. the stupid cup holders and lack of area to hold loose change has been annoying over the years.

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

Originally posted by Xtrema

When's your delivery? Mine's in June.
    I hope your not talking about the crosstour or whatever. That car looks like a disaster. I'd rather the new crossover from toyota.

My Ride
    sedan

Plastic intercooler endtanks?

Even the srt neon has Alloy endtanks.

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Looks like they changed the flappy paddles that Clarkson made fun of a few episodes ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

My Ride
    S212 E63s / MK7.5 .:R

I know the non m-sport LCI may take some time getting used to, but I'm really impressed with the m-sport LCI.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    Bicycle

I hope your not talking about the crosstour or whatever. That car looks like a disaster. I'd rather the new crossover from toyota.
    No, S4, have you ordered yours? Queue is getting quite long hence factory order only and 4 months wait time.

My Ride
    09 e92 335i

Originally posted by Kg810
    I know the non m-sport LCI may take some time getting used to, but I'm really impressed with the m-sport LCI.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

There is the Accord Crosstour. Rear end looks like an Insight IMO which I'm not a huge fan of.
    Arguing over the internet is like cheering on the Oilers. Win or lose, you're still a dumbass.

Originally posted by G-ZUS
    you mack daddy

My Ride
    Bentley GT

meh i like E46 best :P

My Ride
    LCI E90 :-)

Originally posted by heavyD

Most people that can afford to pay a large premium for a rebadged Accord end up buying a real luxury car from a German manufacturer or at the very least a Lexus.

My Ride
    2005 Tacoma, 2008 M3

Originally posted by TimeAttack
    Plastic intercooler endtanks?

Even the srt neon has Alloy endtanks.
    the word "neon" shouldnt even be in this thread... a few companies seem to be going with plastic on their intercooler/turbo setups(new wrx??). anyone know why?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2