Quantcast
Valentine's Day Roses - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Roses

My Ride
    Flower truck

Default Valentine's Day Roses

We are happy to announce that Beyond Roses is once again offering the Valentine's promotion to members. Promotion details are below and many questions about product and pricing were answered in last year's thread so we encourage you to give it a quick scan.

Promotion:
    We are pleased to offer Beyond members the following exclusive Valentine’s offer:

12 long stem, premium, red* Colombian roses elegantly designed and hand wrapped complete with greens and baby’s breath (gypsophila) for $59.99 + GST INCLUDING DELIVERY.

*Other colours available upon request for $49.99 delivered.

Product:
    This is not your typical, out of the bucket, mass produced dozen roses. What we are offering is an elegant, ‘boutique style’ arranged bouquet. Our product is not just quickly bunched together and thrown in a sleeve. Our intent is to impress not only your special girl on Valentine’s Day but to earn a repeat customer for future promotions.
    We would like to repeat that this is not your typical ‘grab and go’ low ticket bunch of flowers. An equivalent product will cost significantly more at a retail outlet.

About us:
    Beyond Roses is a local wholesaler/importer of fresh cut flowers with over 15 years experience in the floral industry. We pride ourselves in our commitment to the quality of both our products and service. We are in service year round with several weekly shipments from around the globe.

Price:
    Many people wonder why the cost of flowers increases during special events like Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, and Easter. The answer is simple: Flower growers increase their prices by approximately 100% during these holidays as they know that their product is in high demand. This cost passes through the supply chain, from the importer, to the retailer, and ultimately to the consumer.

We are now accepting credit card payments so please include this information on your order form. For those still wishing to use paypal, you may continue to do so.

We have had a few inquiries about picking up Valentine's orders rather than having them delivered. Unfortunately, there isn't a discount for pickup as our drivers are on salary for the V-Day deliveries so delivery charge is integrated into our fixed costs.

If, however, you would still like to pick your order up at the same price, we'll reply with the pickup address once we receive your order.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please PM orders or email [email protected] using the following format:

Customer Name:

Beyond User ID:

Customer Phone #:

Customer Email:

Recipient Name:

Recipient Phone #:

Delivery Address:

Day/Time of Delivery:

Message on Card: (Max 15 words)

My Ride
    Flower truck

Thanks to Little Dragon for posting these pictures of the dozen we delivered for him last year:

Originally posted by Little Dragon

They should look like these:

By the way, I must say these are the reddest and freshest roses I have ever seen! They look even better in real life.
    Those pictures were taken by my gf without any enhancing or editing.

Thanks again Beyond Roses. Looking forward to next year!
    Care and handling of roses:

1) Remove all folliage (leaves) below the waterline.

2) Cut an inch off the stems at an angle and place them immediately in a clean vase filled with warm water.

3) Should be less than one second between cutting stems and placing in vase.

4) Change water daily; re-cut stems every 2nd or 3rd day to keep fresh.

what other colors do you have?

My Ride
    Flower truck

Colours available are: White, Yellow, Orange, Cream, Peach, Pink, Hot Pink, Jade (pale green), Lavender, Bi-Color (White or Pink in center of petal with Dark Orange or Red around the edges).

EDIT: We have had a few requests for blue roses, which we do not carry. The reason we don't carry blue roses is because they are not a natural colour. Blue roses are artificially dyed in order to achieve that colour and the dye soaks into the stem and leaves. When you pick them up, the dye comes off onto your hands but more importantly, it decreased the lifespan of the rose by up to half.

Additionally, the dye makes the petals very veiny (and in our opinion unattactive) which is apparent when you look at the roses up close, and they tend to shrivel up and dry out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_rose
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...y_coloured.jpg
    http://baikong.files.wordpress.com/2.../blue_rose.jpg
    http://www.geekologie.com/2008/11/06/blue-rose.jpg
    Last edited by Beyond Roses; 01-22-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Is this for Calgary only? Edmonton by chance?

My Ride
    Flower truck

Unfortunately, our offer is for Calgary and surrounding areas only.

whens deadline?

My Ride
    Flower truck

Sooner the better to guarantee availability. Last year, orders were coming in until Valentine's Day but we ran out of colors about a week before. Ideally, we'd like to have the orders in by end of January.

can we do multi-colored orders?

Originally posted by Jonel
    no giving it out to elementry kids please
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

My Ride
    Ram

just wondering if you are able to deliver before valentines day itself? or if i can pick it up from you guys?

Originally posted by Power_Of_Rotary

no giving it out to elementry kids please
    lol I wasn't planning 1 of every single color until it fills the dozen. I was thinking of doing 2 dozens in 1 bouquet and then having maybe 3 or 4 of either the white or something to break the redness a bit.

My Ride
    Flower truck

Originally posted by Jonel
    We try to avoid it as the roses come from the grower in bunches of 25 stems of the same color. Having multiple colors in one dozen means we have to open several different packages of colors, the remainder of which may not get sold. What specifically do you have in mind?

Originally posted by Sorath
    just wondering if you are able to deliver before valentines day itself? or if i can pick it up from you guys?
    We can deliver any day up to and including Valentine's Day. Just PM your order with requested day of delivery and we'll send you back a confirmation.

My Ride
    Flower truck

Originally posted by icky2unk

We can deliver any day up to and including Valentine's Day. Just PM your order with requested day of delivery and we'll send you back a confirmation.

My Ride
    Ram

sent you guys an email thanks

you guys have a pm

My Ride
    Flower truck

Thanks for the orders. All orders will be confirmed by tomorrow morning.

My Ride
    Flower truck

All orders to date have been confirmed. Thanks and keep 'em coming!

Suppose that I make an order, is it possible to change the delivery address after I make my order? When is the last possible moment to make this change?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast