Quantcast
Roll up your windows!!! - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll up your windows!!!

My Ride
    2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

Haha, the first post reminded me of my roommate when he first got his truck. He thought it was so fast, stock 06 Dodge Ram 1500. Remember him bragging about how much power the hemi put out and no import cars could take him and that my little rice burner wouldn't be able to keep up haha. Shut up quick after he lined up against me...

My Ride
    X100 | A80

Originally posted by psycoticclown
    Haha, the first post reminded me of my roommate when he first got his truck. He thought it was so fast, stock 06 Dodge Ram 1500. Remember him bragging about how much power the hemi put out and no import cars could take him and that my little rice burner wouldn't be able to keep up haha. Shut up quick after he lined up against me...
    Word, I met this kid once who had one of those hemi's. According to him there was NO WAY my aristo (w/ a 2JZGTE) would be as fast. Hahaha he shut up pretty quick too.
    Originally posted by Keiichi Tsuchiya
    The Hachiroku really brings out the beast in you.
    It's like the moon that changes a man into a werewolf.
    That is the magic of the Hachiroku.

My Ride
    78 civic

Its hard to blow black smoke in peoples cars when your tires are flat.

My Ride
    Turbo stuff

Originally posted by Kardon

Word, I met this kid once who had one of those hemi's. According to him there was NO WAY my aristo (w/ a 2JZGTE) would be as fast. Hahaha he shut up pretty quick too.
    The thing about those guys is because their trucks have so much torque, it will jump up pretty hard when they nail the throttle, but then go nowhere. So they think it's fast because of that willingness to get up and go, even though they fall on their face pretty quick.

See I'm a bit weird because where I come from there's more modded diesel pickups than modded Hondas, so I love the shit out of both but not when someone else does it, because they usually do retarded shit to the vehicle. Most modded diesel pickups have TERRIBLE wheels and owners with no taste. Most modded Hondas have the money spent in all the wrong places. Of course I've met some people that break free of the stereotypes. One dude comes to mind from my hometown that had a 12v Cummins. Small lift, nothing retarded, nice steel wheels, proper tires. Had an exhaust, a big intercooler from a powerstroke, and he'd been messing around with the injection pump. Thing would snap necks from a stop in 4wd but his clutch was slipping. Yes it was a 6 speed, it was his daily. That's how a diesel truck should be in my mind. Plus he had stacks so he wouldn't be tempted to smoke out other cars.

Anyways the problem I find with diesel truck owners is they think with a programmer and an exhaust they can take on the world. The big boys that actually want to go fast instead of "your grandma thinks it's fast"-fast are the ones swapping turbos, slapping on propane kits, and doing some actual work to the vehicle instead of plugging in a programmer and hitting a couple buttons.

Worse yet because a lot of them have 4wd they think ET is everything. ET is a traction race. MPH is the true test of power, which you would think these guys would be all about. Yet they don't expect a Honda running a second and a half slower than their"12 second" truck to start pulling past them.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

I like the murdered out look... pretty badass looking truck.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

not my thing... i think all dodge trucks look exactly the same even if you try and make it look different from others.. goes the same as well with ford, gmc, and chevy trucks...

Cant be unique with them at all i dont think.. In the end your a small guy with a small dick driving a really big truck to make up for it..

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-14-2020 at 05:38 AM.

My Ride
    Loud ass Dodge-deal with it

Originally posted by 78si
    Its hard to blow black smoke in peoples cars when your tires are flat.
    Nice to be here! Meh... you know what my truck looks like, if you feel the need, karma's a bitch.

Personally, I never f*** with anybody's ride, import, domestic, gas, diesel, propane. If I have a problem I deal with the person in question.

Plus I got 2 sets of rims and tires, so go for it if it makes you feel better. If you really wanna do some damage, a 2L of pepsi in the gas tank will have more serious and long lasting effects. Oops! Locking filler cap too, but on my truck you can still get to it by undoing the hose clamp on the filler tube, just look inside the wheel well. Should be easy.

Cheers buddy!
    Last edited by Vince1; 01-23-2010 at 05:51 PM.

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by Vince1

Nice to be here! Meh... you know what my truck looks like, if you feel the need, karma's a bitch.

Personally, I never f*** with anybody's ride, import, domestic, gas, diesel, propane. If I have a problem I deal with the person in question.

Plus I got 2 sets of rims and tires, so go for it if it makes you feel better. If you really wanna do some damage, a 2L of pepsi in the gas tank will have more serious and long lasting effects. Oops! Locking filler cap too, but on my truck you can still get to it by undoing the hose clamp on the filler tube, just look inside the wheel well. Should be easy.

Cheers buddy!

Hahah I am sure he was only kidding man. We are all enthusiasts here, who are completely against damaging other people's vehicle's. That's the lowest of the lows and we all know that.

But good on you for not trying to be one of those 'e-thug gangsters' and telling him to come see you in person and what not. And nice looking truck you have there, looks pretty deadly.

My Ride

Originally posted by shakalaka

Hahah I am sure he was only kidding man. We are all enthusiasts here, who are completely against damaging other people's vehicle's. That's the lowest of the lows and we all know that.

But good on you for not trying to be one of those 'e-thug gangsters' and telling him to come see you in person and what not. And nice looking truck you have there, looks pretty deadly.

Thanks! And Hahaha e-thugs lol that's funny!... lots of those on the snowboarding forums hahahah

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Default Re: Roll up your windows!!!

As soon as my engine's broken in and she gets a programmer, I'll be the a-hole at the red light that'll fill your window with black diesel smoke! So make sure I can't hear that faggoty ass Banana Republic soundtrack when you pull up next to me in your tweaked out Civic that sounds like angry bees!
    LOL

My Ride
    Neo-Liberal Anarchist Mobile

Engine still not broken in after 6 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beyond, bunch of creme puffs on this board.
    Everything I say is satire.

My Ride

Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror
    Engine still not broken in after 6 years?
    Just got it completely rebuilt bored out .020 over right before X-mas.

My Ride
    RPS13, EG6

big truck,small penis...we understand

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Originally posted by ercchry

you must have some fucking great tires to get that much power to the ground from a stand still
    I'm putting about 750-800ft-lbs to the ground (never dyno'd, just a guess based on dyno sheets with similar mods) and I can't break the tires loose with a boosted 4wd launch. I've got 33" mud terrains, nothing special.

Nice truck, OP. Mine is too dirty and too plain to post a picture of.

My Ride

Originally posted by badluck
    big truck,small penis...we understand
    Hahaha if you're gonna bash a truck guy be more original, that's gotta be the most commonly used stereotype out there... I'm sure YOU understand small penises lol

My Ride
    Subaru WRX

I've never seen one of these modded trucks get slammed/lowered...they all get lifted.

My Ride
    boosted crvtec civic

Originally posted by diamondedge
    I've never seen one of these modded trucks get slammed/lowered...they all get lifted.

thats why they make 2wd trucks

My Ride

Originally posted by SKR

I'm putting about 750-800ft-lbs to the ground (never dyno'd, just a guess based on dyno sheets with similar mods) and I can't break the tires loose with a boosted 4wd launch. I've got 33" mud terrains, nothing special.

Nice truck, OP. Mine is too dirty and too plain to post a picture of.
    Thanks dude! I dyno'd 770ft lbs before my rebuild, Any tranny mods? I'd watch the boosted launches if your tranny is stock... Billet torque converter, single or triple disc and a billet flexplate at the very least, billet input shaft is ideal and if you're over 550hp/1000ft lbs full billet tranny is pretty much a necessity if you're doing hard boosted launches. The 48re has weak links when stock, but properly built will outperform an Allison. Also if you run a triple make sure to get the proper valve body upgrades, or you will snap your input shaft in no time. You should post pics, our trucks are meant to get dirty!

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Originally posted by diamondedge

Thanks dude! I dyno'd 770ft lbs before my rebuild, Any tranny mods? I'd watch the boosted launches if your tranny is stock... Billet torque converter, single or triple disc and a billet flexplate at the very least, billet input shaft is ideal and if you're over 550hp/1000ft lbs full billet tranny is pretty much a necessity if you're doing hard boosted launches. The 48re has weak links when stock, but properly built will outperform an Allison. Also if you run a triple make sure to get the proper valve body upgrades, or you will snap your input shaft in no time. You should post pics, our trucks are meant to get dirty!
    I got a full billet transmission from NADP a couple years ago, so I'm good to go there. All I've got for other mods is an S&B intake, MRBP 4" duals and an Edge Juice/Attitude. Once funds allow I'll go turbo/studs/intercooler, and then lift pump and CP3. Once I get that done I'll upgrade the programming, probably to PPE/Dr. Performance. I don't want to go Smarty because it seems like you have to go through Bob Wagner, and if his feelings get hurt he won't help you.

These are some old pictures. It has different tires now, but other than that it looks the same. I forgot I had pictures of it when it was clean.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast