Quantcast
Treadz Auto shut down (WAS: Criminals running used car lot in Calgary) - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Treadz Auto shut down (WAS: Criminals running used car lot in Calgary)

EM1FTW is offline I'm a fag because only fags love Hondas
    My Ride
    EM1 yo!

hahaha wow.
    thats rediculars
    Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Kinda like this morning when I wanted to tell my GF to pass the sugar and it came out "You fucking bitch, you've ruined my life."

why cant he run a used car dealership? used car dealerships are known as being shady anyways; and if he was into car theft then he already has quite a bit of experience in the auto sales industry lol. good for him

My Ride
    95 240SX

Are you against giving people second chances at life? It might not be the 100% most honest living, but atleast they're not stealing

My Ride
    GMC

OMFG I went into this so called place of business twice and it stunk so bad of weed i had to get OUT. I'm so glad i took my business somewhere else.

My Ride
    WRB WRX

Bought a car from them once when I was stupid with my money. Worst call I've made.

They gave me the wrong VIN so the carfax came clean, when I got the car and re-checked the real VIN I found out that it was an eastern auction car. I had already signed the paperwork after checking his version of the VIN while the car was out to get detailed for me.

I ended up getting a fair bit back from them for that mishap, short of returning the entire car.

Recently I got a "50$ treadz bucks" thing in the mail, good for 50 dollars on anything 50 dollars or more.

I go down and buy some wipers and junk. They say "its meant to be used for oil changes". I tell them to show me the fine print I missed or give me the stuff I was "buying" for 50.10$$
    I am Ihatetowait and this is what I say ^

My Ride
    jdm b18c

My Ride
    Vmax

Originally posted by turbotrip
    why cant he run a used car dealership? used car dealerships are known as being shady anyways; and if he was into car theft then he already has quite a bit of experience in the auto sales industry lol. good for him

Should not be able to get a AMVIC lic with a record ,that is if he has one?

My Ride
    fast and red.

Is anyone really surprised that AMVIC is useless? It always has been, this is hardly news?

My Ride
    S2000/Ram1500/katana 600

you mean a real life thief is running a used car dealership?? say it ain't so, ANY used car lot, ANY, even some of the ones attached to new car lot dealerships, are rip off artists, they are a bunch of souless sluts, they'll take anyone for a ride if the price is right. buyer beware at all times,
    but honestly, does this advise actually surprise anyone?

My Ride
    2015 Sierra All Terrain 2009 G8 GT

Originally posted by FraserB
    Yeah, you're right. Sorry.

It just looked like he copy and pasted right from the website.
    Bingo, I forgot how some people read way to much into simple posts.

Default Re: Criminals running used car lot in Calgary

Originally posted by thevictim2010
    Can some one please tell me how a guy charged with over 100 counts auto theft and sent to jail for it in BC can set up and operate a dealership in Calgary!!!! and on top of that he has a guy managing it who was in jail for armed robbery!!! OMG after dealing with Treadz Auto Group Calgary and getting ripped off bad I decided to look into the owners, this is rediclous!!!!! I found news paper articles in BC where the owner was from and spent his time in jail!! I went to AMVIC and what a joke!!! how can this be allowed???? Are we all just marks? who is governing this stuff????????? BEWARE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

www.treadzauto.com
    I'd like to see some proof that Sean O'Brien has been to jail in BC for auto theft and armed robbery... do you have any links, or has this in any way been substantiated?

I'm not in any way trying to defend the guy, but when someone signs up for the sole purpose of ripping into a local company some fact checking needs to take place before the Beyond mob gets out of hand...

My Ride
    Loud ass Dodge-deal with it

Default Re: Re: Criminals running used car lot in Calgary

Originally posted by Super_Geo

I'd like to see some proof that Sean O'Brien has been to jail in BC for auto theft and armed robbery... do you have any links, or has this in any way been substantiated?

I'm not in any way trying to defend the guy, but when someone signs up for the sole purpose of ripping into a local company some fact checking needs to take place before the Beyond mob gets out of hand...
    Jail or not, that place is run by scumbags. I had no idea of these allegations prior to seeing this thread. All I know is I got hosed and told to fuck off, apparently I'm not the only one, and IMHO they are not a reputable place of business.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

This thread will get nuked and cleaned up pretty quick if there's no proof presented.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

I am pretty surprised at most of your comments.

I was there once to test drive Porsche 966. The sales guy was very kind and he didn't have problem with me testing drive and so on.

Even though I didn't end up buying the car, the service was far better than most of dealerships in Calgary.

Originally posted by Vince1

Well ya, but it seems like a back-door approach to seek out investors...
    I would say anyone investing in this scheme is more involved in a full "rear entry" like situation than anything "back door".

Default Re: Re: Criminals running used car lot in Calgary

Originally posted by Super_Geo

Yes seeing some solid proof would allow for a good old Beyond lynching. So internet search types and those in training, the march to truthiness is on otherwise it is a Python moment:

My Ride
    2008 COBALT SS

Oh believe me I will be posting the proof, and I welcome anyone to email them or call them, it will be verifyed. I wont sleep until justice is served!

My Ride
    '04 Solara, and planks of hardrock maple.

The fact that the OP's account was created specifically for the purpose of creating this thread can't help but make me feel suspicious that this is an attempt to incite the same type of actions taken with the individual who got scammed out of $500 recently.

I have actually done quite a bit of business with Treadz and there is nothing more suspect about their ownership and operations than any other used-lot in town. The issue you have with them "smoking pot and saying they were closed" seems a little moronic, as THEY WERE CLOSED and in many peoples eyes the weed is no different than if they were having an after-work cigarette. Think they are assholes? NEWSFLASH, many shop owners are assholes - it means you don't give them your business, simple. Thats how business works.

Before trying to tarnish their entire reputation like Beyond has many others, present us with some information that actually makes it WORTHWHILE because otherwise this thread is as flaccid as a wet noodle.

Originally posted by rage2
    This thread will get nuked and cleaned up pretty quick if there's no proof presented.
    , no-proof = no-point.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

closed and marked for deletion. If you will be posting the proof, then I will be reopening the thread.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    F355 Challenge/996TT/FD3S/968 Turbo/NSX

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast