Quantcast
Treadz Auto shut down (WAS: Criminals running used car lot in Calgary) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Treadz Auto shut down (WAS: Criminals running used car lot in Calgary)

My Ride
    2008 COBALT SS

Default Criminals running used car lot in Calgary

Can some one please tell me how a guy charged with over 100 counts auto theft and sent to jail for it in BC can set up and operate a dealership in Calgary!!!! and on top of that he has a guy managing it who was in jail for armed robbery!!! OMG after dealing with Treadz Auto Group Calgary and getting ripped off bad I decided to look into the owners, this is rediclous!!!!! I found news paper articles in BC where the owner was from and spent his time in jail!! I went to AMVIC and what a joke!!! how can this be allowed???? Are we all just marks? who is governing this stuff????????? BEWARE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

www.treadzauto.com

My Ride
    Loud ass Dodge-deal with it

Oh fuck... those idiots sold me 2 pocket bikes just for fun, on a whim 2 summers ago, and 1 of 'em didn't last a day, and when I went back there they said you're shit outta luck buddy, so as I was leaving I flung a box of kleenex off a desk, and then they all came running out and told me to come back after closing time.. Too petty for me and my boys to have a "rumble" over a couple C notes, plus I wasn't getting thrown back in jail over a pocket bike... better to bide my time... What a bunch of pieces of shit down there and I hope one of 'em reads this... I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN

My Ride
    has three pedals.

I always had a feeling treadz auto was shady......

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

Easy open up the company in someone elses name...DUHHH
    Life is a Gamble.

My Ride
    2015 Sierra All Terrain 2009 G8 GT

Originally posted by scat19
    I always had a feeling treadz auto was shady......
    But you can get a 24% return on Investing with them.....wonder how true this is?
    We looked at some stuff last summer in the $10-12k (2nd vehicle) they kept calling us back with stuff in the 20-30 k WTF did they not listen or they have that much room to move on the price. And as most places everything just seem to have been polished up turds.

??????????? has been operating since November of 2004, predominantly with the use of private investor funds. The Investor Club consists of $50,000 investment blocks on 1 year open term with interest only payments made at 24% made payable to the investor in 12 posted cheques over the term of the investment with security guaranteed by the owner, ?????? ????? and ???????? by Promissary Note. The Investor Club works as such:

1 Block = $50,000 (1 Year Term) = 12 monthly payments of $1,000 (24% Interest Only)
    3 Blocks = $150,000 (1 Year Term) = 12 monthly payments of $3,000 (24% Interest Only)
    5 Blocks = $250,000 (1 Year Term) = 12 monthly payments of $5,000 (24% Interest Only)

At 1 year the initial proceeds can be paid out with the last interest payment on 30 days notice of Intention.

Many investment partners have been involved with ????????????for years enjoying an aggressive return on investment money since business inception. ????? has had an incredible success rate using this unconventional method to floor plan the company inventory with a proven rate of return at 42% in the industry for over four years. Please contact Dealer Principle, ???????? ?????for any further information required or investment block availability.
    Last edited by Serria1; 01-29-2010 at 08:07 AM.

My Ride
    Buffalo Truck & An Angry Kitty

Originally posted by Serria1

But you can get a 24% return on Investing with them.....wonder how true this is?
    We looked at some stuff last summer in the $10-12k (2nd vehicle) they kept calling us back with stuff in the 20-30 k WTF did they not listen or they have that much room to move on the price. And as most places everything just seem to have been polished up turds.

Treadz Auto Group has been operating since November of 2004, predominantly with the use of private investor funds. The Investor Club consists of $50,000 investment blocks on 1 year open term with interest only payments made at 24% made payable to the investor in 12 posted cheques over the term of the investment with security guaranteed by the owner, Sean O達rien and Treadz Auto Group by Promissary Note. The Investor Club works as such:

1 Block = $50,000 (1 Year Term) = 12 monthly payments of $1,000 (24% Interest Only)
    3 Blocks = $150,000 (1 Year Term) = 12 monthly payments of $3,000 (24% Interest Only)
    5 Blocks = $250,000 (1 Year Term) = 12 monthly payments of $5,000 (24% Interest Only)

At 1 year the initial proceeds can be paid out with the last interest payment on 30 days notice of Intention.

Many investment partners have been involved with Treadz Auto Group for years enjoying an aggressive return on investment money since business inception. Treadz has had an incredible success rate using this unconventional method to floor plan the company inventory with a proven rate of return at 42% in the industry for over four years. Please contact Dealer Principle, Sean O達rien for any further information required or investment block availability.

Oh that doesn't seem crooked AT ALL!
    "Masked Bandit is a gateway drug for frugal spending." - Unknown303

My Ride
    GR Supra MT, MK8 Golf R

Wow good to know, thanks OP!

Lets get all of the people that have had bad experiences with them to post, beyond has the power to give these guys so much bad press they will have to shut down

hahaha... I remember a few years back looking at an SUV they had on the lot and the salesman actually offered me a beer during business hours... lol...

Right then and there, I knew it was the wrong place to be shopping for a vehicle... if you have to smooth over your potential customers, I mean *cough* victims *cough* with booze to try and close a sale, something isn't right!

My Ride

Originally posted by Serria1

Treadz Auto Group has been operating since November of 2004, predominantly with the use of private investor funds. The Investor Club consists of $50,000 investment blocks on 1 year open term with interest only payments made at 24% made payable to the investor in 12 posted cheques over the term of the investment with security guaranteed by the owner, Sean O達rien and Treadz Auto Group by Promissary Note. The Investor Club works as such:

Many investment partners have been involved with Treadz Auto Group for years enjoying an aggressive return on investment money since business inception. Treadz has had an incredible success rate using this unconventional method to floor plan the company inventory with a proven rate of return at 42% in the industry for over four years. Please contact Dealer Principle, Sean O達rien for any further information required or investment block availability.
    Jesus Christ... and I got some flack for posting a link to my company on here... fair enough, but what's right is right and this info doesn't belong here IMO.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Holy shit, their website is overwhelming in layout/colours...my eyes hurt lol.

Looks like it's fucking pukeing (sp?) all over the screen FFS!

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by Vince1

Jesus Christ... and I got some flack for posting a link to my company on here... fair enough, but what's right is right and this info doesn't belong here IMO.
    You do realize he isn't advertising the business, right?

My Ride

Originally posted by FraserB

You do realize he isn't advertising the business, right?
    Well ya, but it seems like a back-door approach to seek out investors...

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Well ya, but it seems like a back-door approach to seek out investors...
    You're right! He reg'd back in 2008 so he would have rep to plug his company when this thread popped up 18 months later

On a different note; the payment plans on those cars are ridiculous. 84 months of bi-weekly payments for '10, '09 and '08 models; 72 months of bi-weekly payments for '07 and '06.

That $26k BMW on there comes out at close to $31k all said and done.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Fraser I thought you were smarter than that. The last line screams advertising.

Might not be his business, but it's advertising.

My Ride

Thank you...

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Yeah, you're right. Sorry.

It just looked like he copy and pasted right from the website.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    2008 COBALT SS

Holy shit sounds like people know them well! what a bunch of creeps, these guys got me good and I cant believe they are xe cons! my friend went in there one night and they forgot to lock the front door and turn off the open sign and they were sitting around smoking weed and when they saw him they told him to get the hell out we are closed! they need to be exposed!!!

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Thank you...

Originally posted by FraserB
    Yeah, you're right. Sorry.

It just looked like he copy and pasted right from the website.

Er, that whole thing was obviously just a copy-paste from the website as an example of how shady it is, not advertising.

http://www.treadzauto.com/investor_spotlight.html

My Ride
    2008 COBALT SS

Please contact Dealer Principle, Sean O達rien for any further information required on GETTING FUCKED OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Ride
    Mirage

better business bureau Actually only shows one complaint FYI over 36 months

Not defending these guys but find it hard to believe everything or is it just a another case of Beyond.ca VS used car dealer IE gallery of ********* deal from before.
    Current Whips:
    2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
    2004 Silverado 2500HD 7" Lift
    2001 Silverado StepSide 2/3 Lowered

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast