Quantcast
reporting EI fraud ? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: reporting EI fraud ?

Default reporting EI fraud ?

Can you get any compensation for reporting someone who is fraudulently claiming EI ?

My Ride
    King Ranch with boots and a hat to match

Lol, compensation? seems like you're in need of EI...or maybe go out and get a job?

I don't think so.

The only way you can get any money is to blackmail the fraudster.

Originally posted by FlySi
    Lol, compensation? seems like you're in need of EI...or maybe go out and get a job?
    I have a job, i just dont think it is right for others to capitalize on not having a job

My Ride

Originally posted by cgyITguy

I have a job, i just dont think it is right for others to capitalize on not having a job
    No one here thinks its right, it's also not right to be a busy body. You have nothing to gain by it.

Originally posted by cgyITguy

if you truly don't think it's right just report it then, without profiting from the situation yourself

My Ride
    CBR 929

How do you know they are getting it fraudulently?

[url]

My Ride
    Busa

Originally posted by bulaian

if you truly don't think it's right just report it then, without profiting from the situation yourself
    What he said.

Although personally I would just mind my own business. Generally the people who are committing EI fraud either a) need the money, or b) are not the type of people you want to piss off, or both. These things tend to work themselves out through the system. The EI gravy train will only last so long before someone starts asking questions.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Before you do report someone for frauding EI, i hope you realize you will ruin there lives. There was someone that worked for us back in the day that got fined $96,000 for pretending his wife worked for him then putting her on EI for a year..
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride

..and? Who gives a fuck? Let that scumbag rot in his own shit trying to scrape up 96k for taking it from people who actually work and don't sit at home collecting welfare.

And OP seems just as shady as the EI collector guy, for wanting compensation for ratting him out.

I'm a construction worker and we tend to be on EI frequently. I don't get this whole "sitting at home on welfare argument". We pay Employment Insurance. It is no different than vehicle insurance, when you get laid off, you collect EI. You pay in, so you are entitled to collect.

To the original poster: no, you won't collect any money yourself, you rat scumbag.

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

^^ You're not supposed to rely on insurance, its a cushion.

I'd report it if its a bastard and its a really vulgar fraud. Otherwise, who cares karma will catch up with them eventually.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

He might be one a government work share program. What's the exact situation and why does it bother you so much? I hope you have your shit straight before you go on doing this....All the government will probably do is make him pay back his claimed amount and a small fine.

Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
    ^^ You're not supposed to rely on insurance, its a cushion.

I'd report it if its a bastard and its a really vulgar fraud. Otherwise, who cares karma will catch up with them eventually.
    Wrong wrong wrong. It is not a cushion at all, it is something most construction workers go on every winter.

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

Originally posted by Kobe
    Before you do report someone for frauding EI, i hope you realize you will ruin there lives. There was someone that worked for us back in the day that got fined $96,000 for pretending his wife worked for him then putting her on EI for a year..
    ...and so?

My Ride
    E.L

op is a fuking snake. Compensation. lol.

So all of you guys bitching at the OP are happy to just pay for this guy to relax and sit at home? Why don't you just get the guy's personal details so you can support him directly; it would be much more efficient than having him steal from you through EI.

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

lol i cant believe there are so many of you that thinks its ok to pay money out of our own pockets to fuckers that sits at home all day and do noth

My Ride
    Lease

Originally posted by BrknFngrs
    So all of you guys bitching at the OP are happy to just pay for this guy to relax and sit at home? Why don't you just get the guy's personal details so you can support him directly; it would be much more efficient than having him steal from you through EI.

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
    lol i cant believe there are so many of you that thinks its ok to pay money out of our own pockets to fuckers that sits at home all day and do noth
    Has it occur to you guys that maybe the people on Beyond who supports those types of behavior could be sitting at home playing video games and surfing on Beyond because THEY are on EI themselves?

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
    I definitely don't, but on the other hand, being that much of a rat? I don't know.

OP, just so you know, you're allowed to earn a certain amount of money per week while on EI before having to claim it.

Sure hope you feel awesome for taking some kind of vendetta to the next level.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast