Quantcast
Is todays youth getting pussified? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Is todays youth getting pussified?

Default Is todays youth getting pussified?

I just started to notice this since I decided to lose weight and get back into the gym. (Have lost 16 lbs since Christmas and my bench is finally up above my body weight)....but when showering and changing after swimming, I see these guys who change behind curtains or squirm around behind a wrapped towel! Whats with this? Homophobia? I can see it from small kids...but men?? really?? I grew up playing hockey where everyone walked around the showers with nothing but a beer in one hand and a towel around your neck. You guys in high school or university..is this what change rooms have become? Guys too embarrassed to be seen in the buff??

(edit..whoops..shit, didn't realize what sub-category I was in. should be in "General")
    Last edited by C_Dave45; 02-05-2010 at 10:50 PM.

My Ride
    Axis powers

sorry i don't like having my sausage out there for you to gander at homo
    Sig nuked by mod.

Originally posted by adam c
    ROFL...I rest my case. whassa matter..only one testicle? your unit never developed?

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Was thinking the same thing hahaha

go ahead and walk around with your schwans hanging out all you want man, but you arent staring at mine

My Ride
    Axis powers

Originally posted by C_Dave45

ROFL...I rest my case. whassa matter..only one testicle? your unit never developed?
    neither, why do you want to look at other guys wangs anyways?

do you lean over and look at another guy when you're taking a piss next to him at a urinal?

My Ride
    Ef

neither, why do you want to look at other guys wangs anyways?

do you lean over and look at another guy when you're taking a piss next to him at a urinal?
    Actually if he's a black guy I ask if I can borrow that for a weekend...if he's Azun I don't even bother to look.

Are you guys really that homophobe you can't even shower in front of other guys? Wow, you guys are pathetic. What a bunch of Vaginas. What do you do in team sports? Shower in your underwear? Do you wrap that towel around you and scour the room to see who might be "peeking" at you. ROFL!!!!!! Okay there, Sally. I guess you must think all hockey players are gay because they're totally comfortable walking around in the nude.

My Ride
    92 toyota

I cover up because I have a patheic small penis that I am embaressed of...
    rides

92 Gt-Four ,my black beauty

05 Rav4 , wife made me buy it.

My Ride
    Axis powers

i don't think hockey players are gay for showering together, now if they got upset because they can't see each other naked like you are then yes i would definitely think they're gay
    Sig nuked by mod.

My Ride
    EM1

Originally posted by traviswithaG
    I cover up because I have a patheic small penis that I am embaressed of...

My Ride
    Super Car(s)

lol woooow.... I'd say my thing was average... I'm 6.1 (when I was young, the gf asked me how long it was exactly. So we measured it, fyi, lol). but I gotta agree. people that walk around with a fucking towel on their necks rather then covering up are fucking homo's. dude NO ONE CARES about your shit, ok? question is, why do you care about everyone else? jeeezus.

You guys are misreading he question, he doesnt want you to walk around nude so he can stare at your junk.

He wants to know when we became so self-concious and paranoid about being in the buff

Personally i dont care, its a penis.. whoop dee doo..

If someone starts helicoptering their penis in my face, then i will care, and tell them to fuck off.
    Last edited by Alterac; 02-06-2010 at 01:12 AM.

i dont shower at the gym nor do i have to do this often but if im at the pool or beach ill just change and be quick.

i never really understood but i guess its just the older generation but one time at the gym and older guy probably late 40s went up to me buck naked stood there, put his foot onto the bench and stood there facing me...

IMO i thought that was fucken weird it grew even more awkward when he tried to have a full out conversation with me....

My Ride
    This and that.

i don't think hockey players are gay for showering together, now if they got upset because they can't see each other naked like you are then yes i would definitely think they're gay
    This.

My Ride
    09 WRX

Originally posted by GQBalla
    i dont shower at the gym nor do i have to do this often but if im at the pool or beach ill just change and be quick.

i never really understood but i guess its just the older generation but one time at the gym and older guy probably late 40s went up to me buck naked stood there, put his foot onto the bench and stood there facing me...

IMO i thought that was fucken weird it grew even more awkward when he tried to have a full out conversation with me....
    And that's the thing, right there.
    A man should never have a conversation with a naked man, nothing more than a head nod should be done if both parties are facing each other naked.
    I don't give a shit if you shower naked at the gym. I do it, and if people are really so insecure about their sexuality and afraid of being called a homo then they need to get a life.
    I don't take my time like some of the 80 year old guys that go there, but you just shower up, get dressed and go on with your day.
    Having said that, I would like to point out that the WHC in Edgemont has a crazy ammount of old men that go there just to be naked. It's not cool, like I said do your thing, get dressed, be done, and don't be a bitch about it.

My Ride
    1996 del sol

funny i asked my buddy at work this same question, i found it wierd that everyone covered up out here ......baffled me . or the guys that use the shitter to take a piss rather than a urinal.

Default Re: Is todays youth getting pussified?

Whats with this? Homophobia?
    Well gays probably do spend lots of time hanging around in mens change rooms and washrooms. I mean if there were co-ed change rooms and washrooms and everytime I was in them, women showed me their breasts and vaginas, I'd probably be spending lots of time there. Just saying...

My Ride
    Busa

Default Re: Is todays youth getting pussified?

I just started to notice this since I decided to lose weight and get back into the gym. (Have lost 16 lbs since Christmas and my bench is finally up above my body weight)....but when showering and changing after swimming, I see these guys who change behind curtains or squirm around behind a wrapped towel! Whats with this? Homophobia? I can see it from small kids...but men?? really?? I grew up playing hockey where everyone walked around the showers with nothing but a beer in one hand and a towel around your neck. You guys in high school or university..is this what change rooms have become? Guys too embarrassed to be seen in the buff??

(edit..whoops..shit, didn't realize what sub-category I was in. should be in "General&quot
    I might laugh quietly to myself at these people, but I'm not going to start the nekkid showering movement... That's kind of gay. People just do what they want, and I couldn't care less.

My Ride
    Hondas

I like how the OP throws it out there that he is big and strong with the bench comment, then asks why more guys don't hang around him naked.....

If you have something to say you should probably run it past your folks first.

My Ride
    1996 del sol

so most people r sayin they are worried about gays in change rooms. so if gay person is checking you out with just your shorts on whats the big deal if he sees your package we use to think that the guys who covered up were rushing to get changed and get out were the queers

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast