My Ride
    project empty wallet... Kouki Monster

Originally posted by know1edge
    bought today, finished today
    A+
    serious?... how many hours?

My Ride
    S14|TB1

well i only got to play about an hour and a half yesterday but so far i've make my first mistake (imo), Spoiler:
    the part with the crucifix/religious suspect guy, i'm sure some of you have got to that scene and the same thing happened, i talked him down then he whips around (which shocked the hell out of me causing the knee jerk R1 press lol) after dropping his gun and i shot him right there, it was just a crucifix

awesome game, as gametrailer's review says, the controls for walking are the only real drawback with its hesitations and awkward turnarounds but other than that its great so far.

edit: another part that caught me by surprise was... titties! like a hollywood movie lol
    Last edited by n1zm0; 02-24-2010 at 09:08 AM.

My Ride
    R50

YES, A KIND REMINDER TO ALL: PLEASE USE THE SPOILER TAG.

I only got about an hour in the game, but I'm really liking it. The gameplay is how do I say... fresh? A real change of pace from what we're used to playing. I agree, the walking is too Resident Evil 1. But the tense story way more than compensates for that. The rest of the motion controls were done really well. There was a sequence that I got into where I actually got sweaty from all the shaking and button mashing! It's like the involvement feeling the Wiimote gives us, but done with the preciseness of a controller.

Like n1zm0, I think I already made a few mistakes as well. Some conversations I feel could have been extended if I played it right. Also, although all the trophies are masked so it won't spoil the plot, I can see I missed a few items in between the sequence already. Really gets me thinking what maybe I should have done differently.

PS: No boobage for me yet, only
    Spoiler:
    Nathan scrubbing his scrawny wet ass for what seemed like an hour. LOL

Last edited by know1edge; 12-19-2018 at 01:37 PM.

My Ride
    '08 F150: 1956 Olds Super 88

Thanks. I've been wondering how long this game is. I'm not one to replay things, and I've heard that everything except the end stays pretty well the same no matter what you do, so I think I'll stick to renting this one.
    Founding member of the Leave-Me-Alone-atarian party of Canada.

Originally posted by TKRIS
    Thanks. I've been wondering how long this game is. I'm not one to replay things, and I've heard that everything except the end stays pretty well the same no matter what you do, so I think I'll stick to renting this one.
    This game seems like an amazing rental... but I really wouldnt buy it. I didn't even want to play the demo twice

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

I know I posted originally concurring with the PS3 only fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, however, one thing I forgot to point out is that Alan Wake (I believe) is coming to 360, which while not exactly the same thing is supposed to be quite the undertaking in story.

I'll probably end up buying a stripped down PS3 for the blu-ray and this game by May.

Amazing game, 22 endings I hear. Best movie game to date.
    Last edited by copynpaste; 02-27-2010 at 02:18 PM.
    Originally posted by Thaco
    get an lcd for anywhere, with the 120/240hz it's superior in all ways.
    LOL

My Ride
    09 e92 335i

Bit late but I love this game definitely my favorite for 2010 so far.
    Originally posted by n1zm0
    Spoiler:
    the part with the crucifix/religious suspect guy, i'm sure some of you have got to that scene and the same thing happened, i talked him down then he whips around (which shocked the hell out of me causing the knee jerk R1 press lol) after dropping his gun and i shot him right there, it was just a crucifix

Spoiler:
    I hated Blake so much I was hoping the guy would put a cap in his head for me.

My Ride
    rally pig

anyone mind lending/rent me the game?

My Ride
    Ice Resurfacing Machine

finished the game this morning. holy moly cant wait to play it again and make different choices.
    "Cocaine is God's Way Of Telling You, You Are Making Too Much Money."

Just rented it and it's installing now but I'm so stoked.

Originally posted by n1zm0
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    The first time I did that scene I panicked and got him when the music was getting intense and Blake yelled at me to shoot. Second time though I let the whole thing play out and calmed him down and arrested him.

How many of you guys messed up the bit at the end when Jayden was looking over his evidence? I messed up the first time cause I figured out who the killer was through the evidence and I thought Jayden did too but when I quit ARI he started freaking out saying he couldn't do it and stuff and that bummed me out and so he wasn't in the ending cause he didn't know who the origami killer was and in the epilogue he was resigning from the FBI cause he got too invested in the case and he was depressed.

My Ride
    This and that.

I don't get it, think I am missing something.

After doing all the steps in the original post, I get the note thing displayed which reads 'here is the free promotional code to redeem heavy rain demo' but then there's no code. I don't see any code like thing there, or anywhere I can click either.

What's going on? Is it just too late for it or something?

My Ride
    WRX, Audi A4 Avant

you don't need a code anymore, just download from ps store

My Ride
    This and that.

Ohh...that was a waste of time then. Cool thanks.

My Ride
    This and that.

How are you guys who own this game finding it? I played the demo and I must say that I am in love with it. I am heading to Vegas over the long weekend, but definitely getting one after I get back.

My Ride
    '08 135i

Oh yeah... those steps were posted like two weeks before the demo went live on PSN. So it was for ppl who want to get their hands on it before PSN got it.

If you liked the demo, I think you will enjoy the game. The experience was short though.

My Ride
    This and that.

I played it through....I dunno at first I was so excited about it and everything and then it just sorta lingered on. Don't think I'd like to play it again even by making different choices this time.

Just rent it, its not a long game. The ending was good and the credits looks crazy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2