Quantcast
make money for Beyond - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: make money for Beyond

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Default make money for Beyond

Just as the title sais I think we should do some of the things we do here in the motorcycle industry. By doing some of these things we can show a great name and gain an awesome reputation for Beyond to those who don't know of us. Things like raising money for charities, by setting up poker runs, car washes, etc. Doing a toy run for the salvation army has not been done in the form of vehicles. The annual toy run for motorcycles is huge. I am sure a car version would be no where as large, but if we combine a few car clubs we could have a great turn out. Besides cars carry more toys than motorcycles do. Going on charity runs, not only exposes the Beyond name, it shows dedication towards the community, and lets people know we are a good car community to support when we need it. What goes around comes around. I do think poker runs itself is a great idea. They are super fun, and if set up right, everyone benefits.
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    a wrx.

true...just imagine, good publicity if beyond did a fund raiser for the childrens hospital or something.

id be down if i were in calgary

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

sometimes its very hard to get turn outs... DSCR back in the days held two charity car washes for the childrens wish foundation. between the two events which where held at a car wash in douglasglen brought in around 1200 dollars (mabey more, ask davan).. although we only had like 1/10 the members (and even less that where active with in the club).. it was lots of fun... Oh ya, and it takes LOTS of work to set it all up... If you contcat Armor-all, they do have charity car wash set up kits that come with some product, and press release fourms... i am sure with beyonds size, we could get some good coin raised
    Originally posted by rage2

Just because you're older... doesn't mean you need older women. Nothing wrong with an 18 year old here and there!

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

why dont u guys just do a toys for tots kinda thing for x-mas, maybe get support from ur local military? i know cali's SRO forums does the same and they have the national guard sponsership. they do it so that people donate a toy 15 bucks and above and get to enter their car in an actual car show (sponsered accordingly) etc.... it make beyond look bigger tooo

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by Zephyr
    maybe get support from ur local military?
    Local military!?? Zeph, one of these days you'll have to come visit us. Apparently you have many sad, sad misconceptions about us canucks!!

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Local military!?? Zeph, one of these days you'll have to come visit us. Apparently you have many sad, sad misconceptions about us canucks!!
    one day i will...... lol i dunno much about canada, i been there once or so but when i was younger and dumber... y is that funny though?

My Ride
    Model S

maybe get support from ur local military?
    sorry dude, i think they put the 2 bicycles in the garage for winter.

My Ride
    335i

one day i will...... lol i dunno much about canada, i been there once or so but when i was younger and dumber... y is that funny though?
    Because many of us have never seen a "local" military anywhere around. I have never seen any army vehicles or anything else. The closest infantry division we have is 300km's away and it's small.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    Highlander

I think a charity thing is a great idea, maybe beyond could even adopt a charity and do a few things for it each year...if we do well enough for them, they might even give beyond some good publicity I know I used to help out a part of the food bank that dealt with various organizations that had "adopted" the food bank as their charity...besides, it would look good for the import world, to show we arent all hoodlum ricers...maybe even take on something police related as a charity That's bound to give us some brownie points
    Last edited by Melinda; 11-30-2003 at 07:43 PM.