Quantcast
Red Bull Energy Drink - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Red Bull Energy Drink

My Ride
    Highlander

You can get it in the bookstore at SAIT as well, I saw it in there last week

My Ride
    2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350

So this stuff just gives an enormous boost of energy?

My Ride
    Some wedges.

The Thai Red Bull didn't do anything for me after 3 bottles :P Well...they tasted good...:P
    WTB:
    87+ AW11 ds valence panel, ds fender, rear visor. Burgundy interior parts as well.
    7th gen Celica antenna assembly

Please PM me, thanks!

My Ride
    2003 Maserati

My dad brought home a case of Red Bull from the states when he went down to Seattle. Definately gives you a boost of energy and keeps you moving lol. If you want Red Bull, I'd go with the States for getting it.........and illegal....if an energy drink is illegal, then something is wrong with the government lol

My Ride
    TRD Pro

It's the specific chemical Taurine that is ilegal. It hasn't been approved by Canadian Drug & Health shit. It hasn't been approved because it raises your heartrate, and if you already have a heart condition, it could be dangerous.
    I have had the real stuff in Europe, and it works quite well......

My Ride
    honda

I Heard that if you take the states red bull and mix it with booze, it really messes you up and you can die?

My Ride
    TRD Pro

Once again, problems arise if you already have heart conditions. I am guessing that the people that have died completely overdid it, and mixed with alcohol which in turn thins your blood. Not great mix!.

My Ride
    04 Skyline 350GT TT

Originally posted by Ajay
    ....nothing makes me hyper....not even ten cups of coffee....
    Funny me too

544 wrhp 555 ft/lbs torque @ 15psi

My Ride
    F22 Raptor

red bull is for women and children here in the states, cocaine is our drug of choice for a little pick-me-up!!

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

You can get it a smost shoppers drug mart, no one knows about this, if you can't find it just ask.
    Autosignature

Originally posted by AccordTypeR
    As far as i know its illeagal. It makes you die anyways so i dont know why you would want to drink it. I think you have to bring it in from the states. Thats why it was banned one of the side effects of drinking to much of it is death... a painfull and long one at that

Originally posted by prosh

Oh, how I can't resist that emote!! Anyways, as for Red Bull, its not ILLEGAL jeeze.. they have a 'Canadian'/watered down version of the red bull you see in the states. It's just a matter of what stuff goes into it. I'm pretty sure the stuff you buy up here doesn't have taurin and they replace it with guarana...

Red Bull Energy Drink -- Imported From Austria
    Red Bull is a utility drink to be taken against mental or physical weariness or exhaustion. Red Bull combines two natural substances and important metabolic transmitters - the amino acid taurin and the glucuronolacton - with stimulating caffeine, vitamins and the energy provided by carbon hydrates.
    Originally posted by dj_honda

there is the thailand stuff that is missing some ingredients then there is the real stuff which i dont think is allowed in canada

Originally posted by AquamosH
    The Red Bull they sell at U of C is from Thailand I believe. $3 for a small bottle!

I tried a can in London though; damn good and kept me awake almost the entire flight back home.

Originally posted by Hash_man
    The red bull you get here sucks... Its very weak compared to the stuff in the states. A friend of mine brought some back last time he was in the states... and,.... DAMN! ... That stuff is crazy. I drank one at like 11am, and my heart was racing like crazy till about 2am. I could imagine it being good for working out and such, but for normal day shit, ... its crazy.

Originally posted by Ajay
    The Red Bull they sell here is weak. You can get that weak ass Thai stuff at Shoppers in Chinook as well.

One drink that isn't too bad and gives a decent amount of energy is some shit called Bowls or something. Pound two of those and you'll feel hyper.....well it works for my friends....nothing makes me hyper....not even ten cups of coffee.
    Originally posted by sexy_sunshine
    My dad brought home a case of Red Bull from the states when he went down to Seattle. Definately gives you a boost of energy and keeps you moving lol. If you want Red Bull, I'd go with the States for getting it.........and illegal....if an energy drink is illegal, then something is wrong with the government lol

Originally posted by R-Audi
    It's the specific chemical Taurine that is ilegal. It hasn't been approved by Canadian Drug & Health shit. It hasn't been approved because it raises your heartrate, and if you already have a heart condition, it could be dangerous.
    I have had the real stuff in Europe, and it works quite well......
    hahahaha, you guys are all wrong.. allow me to clarify...

the reason red bull is in those little bottles because that is the only way they can get it into canada from the US. In canada there is a law that no consumable food or beverage may have caffenine artifically put into it, only registared drugs are excluded from this. So redbull had to apply for a DIN number from the governement which is assigned to all registared drugs, hence the reason they must be packaged in those little small bottles that look like cough syrup.

so to conclude, you are recieving the EXACT same thing that is available in the states. (but god only knows what you get from that thai shit :shivers: )
    :tongue:

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

red bull isn't illegal, and you can get it at the uni

My Ride
    S/C 03 eclipse, 00 accord, 96 shadow, 06 TJ Sport

You know what else will keep you up all night? Cocaine. lol

think that has fucked you up? I drank nine of the things in greece and went berzerk and beat my friend in the head with a remote control for the tv in our hotel room, after he spilled water on my suitcase...
    Last edited by method; 12-02-2003 at 06:39 PM.

My Ride
    Civic . . .

i love redbull thats the drink of choice in the clubs over in the uk vodka and redbull keep you going ALL night, and i didn't die so i don't know where people get that idea from

but mmmmmmmm redbull
    never argue with idiots, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Originally posted by CRX crazy
    i love redbull thats the drink of choice in the clubs over in the uk vodka and redbull keep you going ALL night, and i didn't die so i don't know where people get that idea from

but mmmmmmmm redbull
    I've had Red Bull and vodka quite a few times over this past summer. It tastes like ass but you get the best of both worlds.

Get drunk and don't pass out cause you're wired as well.

bars arent allowed to pour redbull and vodka together, i work at one and when people order it the bartenders fill up a regular glass with redbull and ice and a little plastic shot glass of vodka seperately and give it to the customer. It specifically says right on the bottle not to mix with alcohol, so it leaves the choice up to the customer.

i think i might have to try some jack n bull doubles sometime soon

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

IN the south: Loaf n' Jug right behind Jack Carter Chev Olds (i think peter used their stor sign as a sig for awhile) the crazy lady is my neighbour
    Originally posted by rage2

Just because you're older... doesn't mean you need older women. Nothing wrong with an 18 year old here and there!

My Ride
    MDX

Originally posted by Wildcat
    bars arent allowed to pour redbull and vodka together, i work at one and when people order it the bartenders fill up a regular glass with redbull and ice and a little plastic shot glass of vodka seperately and give it to the customer. It specifically says right on the bottle not to mix with alcohol, so it leaves the choice up to the customer.

i think i might have to try some jack n bull doubles sometime soon
    Theres plenty of smaller restaraunt/pub type places that serve it, maybe not nightclubs though.

is it any good, I've never tried it, is it actually a good energy drink

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast