Quantcast
muslim human rights complaint in canada - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: muslim human rights complaint in canada

Default muslim human rights complaint in canada

what do you guys think of this?

im glad quebec is taking a stand. canada is on a slippery slope.

read the whole article before comments.

it really is a case of give an inch and theyll want a mile.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1487526/
    Last edited by rob the knob; 03-04-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 06-16-2019 at 01:29 PM.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
    How is asking somebody to remove a piece of clothing which they would like to wear not a human rights violation?

No different than if I want to wear shorts instead of Speedo's at a beach in Europe. Sure the wrinkly hairy man with the giant gut & his package half hanging out might not understand, he might even say something like "How do you expect to swim with all that extra drag, I think you should wear speedo's"; but that is the beauty of freedom. You get to wear what you want.
    Yes you can wear what you want, but if you expect the rest of the world to change for you, then suck it up.

She always has a choice, is can go and get private tutoring or something, don't expect that shit from a public school.

My Ride
    Blue boy

She has the right to wear what she wants but fuck that asking the guys to move away from her?

She gave presentations from the rear of the classroom with her back to the class, which counted three men among 20 students. Hostility grew one day when she asked male students to move away from her. For one-on-one exercises, the woman would retreat to a corner with her female instructor, according to Paul-Émile Bourque, the head of the college in a Montreal immigrant neighbourhood.

man o man

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 06-16-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 11:12 PM.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

I have no issue about letting them wear what they want, but the second you encroach on someone elses rights or demand special treatment, the answer is no. If you don't like that you will be in a class with men or required by CANADIAN LAW to have your pictures taken, DON'T MOVE HERE! You moved to this country for whatever reason, there is no reason we should have to bend over backwards for you.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

This stuff drives me nuts. If you want all of the comforts from home, then stay home.

When people are in European churches they are often required to wear pants or sleeved shirts, or if non-muslims enter a mosque they need to cover their legs and shoulders and remove their shoes....you don't hear people screaming human rights about that.

Get some common f*cking sense people! There should be a BOB clause (back on boat) for all new immigrants. You don't like it, BOB! It's our tax dollars that are being wasted fighting with this ridiculousness!
    Last edited by davidI; 03-04-2010 at 09:19 PM.

So for me to learn to speak better english a teacher has to see my lips move? these women that wear the full veil are a bit too much I say that but where these muslims come from are not the same as muslims that just wear the hijab, the women that wear the full veil arer true to there husbands and these husbands are too very stricked about there women that they marry and such a women can ask them to remove the veil if they need to check for ID but its disrespectful if a guy asks to see her face instead of a women, these women grow up wearing these veils its not like they wake up one day and say im going to wear it its all about the husband if the women get a chance to take the veil off they would but its respect to the husband and the husbands are the stricked ones if like me asking your wife to show her tits just because i want to see how big/small they are with my own eyes how would you feel then? same thing

My Ride
    2001 Chevy Silverado

Originally posted by Jetta-2.0
    So for me to learn to speak better english a teacher has to see my lips move? these women that wear the full veil are a bit too much I say that but where these muslims come from are not the same as muslims that just wear the hijab, the women that wear the full veil arer true to there husbands and these husbands are too very stricked about there women that they marry and such a women can ask them to remove the veil if they need to check for ID but its disrespectful if a guy asks to see her face instead of a women, these women grow up wearing these veils its not like they wake up one day and say im going to wear it its all about the husband if the women get a chance to take the veil off they would but its respect to the husband and the husbands are the stricked ones if like me asking your wife to show her tits just because i want to see how big/small they are with my own eyes how would you feel then? same thing

I'm not sure why needing the see the movements of her mouth ( which is part of how words are formed) is suprising to you...

Judging by your post, though, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

My Ride
    Bicycle

No problem with Niqab but it must be taken off when requested by official for proper ID, like exams etc.

If you don't like guys, don't go to co-ed schools. If you can't find a girl only school, don't go to school. How the fuck can someone function in our society if she can't even talk to men.

GTFO IMO.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

God, maybe you should be in a class to learn english as well.

Originally posted by Xtrema
    No problem with Niqab but it must be taken off when requested by official for proper ID, like exams etc.

If you don't like guys, don't go to co-ed schools. If you can't find a girl only school, don't go to school. How the fuck can someone function in our society if she can't even talk to men.

GTFO IMO.
    the hijab can be taken off for ID or what not but no man can see her with out it unless he the husband

Originally posted by FraserB

God, maybe you should be in a class to learn english as well.
    yep cuz ur too dumb to understand ur brain cant function ur banging ur head to hard

My Ride
    93 integra

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No one Canadian or otherwise goes to their country and tries to get them to change for us. Why should we change for them?

Originally posted by ekguy
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. No one Canadian or otherwise goes to their country and tries to get them to change for us. Why should we change for them?
    She is asked to do something she is not allowed to do in her religion and that is to show her face when there are guys are around her or in the same room, and by the way if you are not native then you are not a real so called "canadian" just cuz you was born here or got your canadian citizen doesnt make you a 100% canadian

"here comes the hate"

My Ride
    93 integra

She is asked to do something she is not allowed to do in her religion and that is to show her face when there are guys are around her or in the same room, and by the way if you are not native then you are not a real so called "canadian" just cuz you was born here or got your canadian citizen doesnt make you a 100% canadian

"here comes the hate"
    Religion has no place in a school. If she so wishes she should get private lessons. Who cares about their religion either way, this is not a muslim country, nor is it a mormon country or any other religion...Sure everyone is free to worship whatever they want but really enough is enough, there's limits.

Originally posted by ekguy

Religion has no place in a school. If she so wishes she should get private lessons. Who cares about their religion either way, this is not a muslim country, nor is it a mormon country or any other religion...Sure everyone is free to worship whatever they want but really enough is enough, there's limits.
    well, I see you have no Religion people like you shouldnt comment on something like this relating to a Religion!!!

My Ride
    2001 Chevy Silverado

well, I see you have no Religion people like you shouldnt comment on something like this relating to a Religion!!!
    I wish I had a religion...then I could pray for you to be hit by a large moving object.

Originally posted by HungryJack

I wish I had a religion...then I could pray for you to be hit by a large moving object.
    that your be ur white fat ass right?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast