Quantcast
Breaking Bad Discussion - Page 13 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad Discussion

My Ride
    2013 FR-S

I can only hope they off Skylar soon... otherwise still enjoying the show. I'm interested in what happens with the Lydia / Mike situation... haha.

If Walt kills Skyler it will be the best episode of any show I've ever seen. I'd be happy to see her off'd in any way whatsoever though, she is ruining the show for me.

So I'm not the only one last time who was hoping she'd slit her own throat when she wandered into the pool?

That or I wish when Walt told her off after that he'd feed her the fat D

^^^ Haha when she went into that pool, I was just thinking to myself "just a little longer" haha. Then Walt dove in

My Ride
    2013 Scion FR-S

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    If Walt kills Skyler it will be the best episode of any show I've ever seen. I'd be happy to see her off'd in any way whatsoever though, she is ruining the show for me.
    Exactly how I feel. When she was standing next to the pool like that, I found myself thinking: "Yessssssssssssssss...! Do it!" Haha. I've never wanted a character to make an exit out of a show so bad before. This is obviously the tactics of the producers!

I doubt Walt will kill his wife, no matter how much we want her gone. She will be t-boned driving Jr's new Challenger or some other accident. The show always has some happenstance to clean up a loose end. Mike is a pit bull, where there is a problem he is first to apply the needed solution. Should Mike catch wind of Skyler's weak character (might see a shrink) and suicide path, he will snuff her out during his coffee break. Like on the Sopranos when a member is seeking professional advice from a shrink, they will kill you as you are a threat to the family. You might go soft and go to the cops.

From JALOPNIK:

How Chrysler Is Using A Meth-Cooking Murderer To Sell Cars

http://jalopnik.com/5932457/how-chry...r-to-sell-cars

The placement on Breaking Bad is part of an overall marketing strategy to place products in tv shows and movies. This vehicle was the right fit in terms of the plot line and the character.

My Ride
    TL

it's actually really annoying to read these posts about people wanting skylar off the show haha. her character is essential in resisting walt to fully 'break bad'. anna gunn is an incredible actor (obviously since you all hate her) and she is necessary to fully juxtapose the image of both walt/skylar in the beginning of the series to now

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

I predict Jesse will be a hero.

He'll find out what Walt did to the people he cared about, then he'll kill Skylar as "an eye for an eye".

My Ride
    2013 FR-S

Skylar isn't a great actor in my mind, it's too easy to be the annoying troll character that pisses everyone off and doesn't take skill at all.

IMO Skylar isn't a good actor at all, nor is she an enjoyable part of the show. It could easily be the director's intention to make everyone hate her but I think it's been taken overboard. Whenever I see a scene with her in it, I think to myself that was 5 min that could have been for something awesome haha.

I also don't see how she's keeping Walt together, because all she seems to do is piss him off and get in his way. He doesn't seem to care what she thinks anyways (eg. Buys himself an Jr. new cars while Skylar rolls around in that POS wagon lol).

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

Hey that ol' Jeep Wagoneer is pretty sweet I actually used to think Skyler was kinda cute in around season two, but agreed she is annoying as hell, don't know who should be killed first, Skyler or her sister.

Anyone else get the impression Skyler pulled a gun on Walt at the end of the episode? I still think something might come from the Ricin cigarette and Skylers new chain smoking habit

My Ride
    SJ9

The watch that Jesse gives Walt is the Tag Heuer Monaco, a watch forever linked to and made famous by Steve McQueen in the movie Le Mans (1977). Steve McQueen died of a rare, inoperable lung cancer.

Mind Asploded.

Originally posted by Markll7

Mind Asploded.
    This show be cray

Every episode is so good. I think Skylar will eventually probably die/leave. One thing that they bring up on the show is how she started smoking again. I think she might find Walts laced cigarette, smoke it and die. Unlikely, maybe but he did hide the cigarette so I think its got some role to play and Skylar started smoking, so while it is a stretch, it could happen.

I think eventually Mike and Walt will have a stand off and Hank will eventually take Mikes place, once he learns that Walt is Heisenberg. Everything is coming around full circle. When breaking bad started you see Gus at the top of his empire, while Walt is just starting out. As the story progresses we lean bits and pieces about Gus's past. This gives us a brief glimpse into Gus's character while at the same time outlining the the man Walt will become.

I think the in the end Walt becomes the very thing he once despised (Gus). I think pinkman gets killed at some point just like Gus's partner did.

I would be curious to know what you guys think is going to happen. Its hard to look too far ahead as the show always has a few unexpected twist.

My Ride
    SJ9

I think the smoking just represents her wanting Walt to die with the cancer and what not. Trying to predict anything in this series is like trying to win the lotto lol

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by Markll7

Mind Asploded.
    Haha, I knew I recognized that watch from somewhere. Awesome.

I FRIGGIN hate Skylar.

just off her and go on with the show now.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

That's interesting. Bad ass new recruit.

I was laughing for a sec then oh shit.

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast