Quantcast
Hockey game Refresh and new updates - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Hockey game Refresh and new updates

I would like to be the first to say that the game was indeed a sucess

Even though not everyone showed up, I think there was still 6 skater per side and the two golies. I think Team Macleran and Moonracer broke even, or came very close to it, which was nice to see. Big thanks to those two guys for putting together the event. It was brought up in the dressing room that everyone would like to see another game, I for one would be down for another game for sure.

There was also someone there taking pictures. I think it was Ben but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, post them up man, I hope I don't look too foolish, hahaha.

It was nice to meet all you guys that showed up. I was the guy in the blue hoody and white sweatpants for those of you who I didn't introduce myself to.

Peace,
    Glenn
    Michael Scott: "Do I want to be feared or loved? Um... easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

I could go for another too, besides I really need the practice.

My Ride
    BMW E46/R6

Awesome time guys!!! We should do it again, i'd definitly be up for that.

My Ride
    CTS-V (700+Hp), Supercharged Tundra, 1970 vette

I'll be the first to apologize for my drunk'nis. HAHA played a year of bantam AA and was about the worst one on the ice LOL! Next time i won't drink and i'm gonna show that dave, since he made fun of me the whole way home....... bastard

Anyway I look foward to the next hockey game!!!!

My Ride
    F10M/NA2/W220/E46ZHP/SE3P

Well its alll over now, thx for everyone that came out and play, we had just about 16 people, which wasnt so bad and everyone had alot of ice time.
    Thx to MoonRacer for the help puttin it together!
    Thx to Hakkola for playing net

All i can say is that beyond has one hell of a hockey team! And It was fun! and damn u Showoff for hurting me so badly on your first shot!!!!got a lib now hurts like a bitch!!!then start gettin own by all u pros!!! !!!(i should really get some new pants) It was great when 02bump'nWRX sped his beer in the dressin room
    thx Ben for commin out takin pics, I'll be waiting for them for sure!!!

I dont know when we're gonna do this again but Easter or Springbreak may be possble, its too early to tell!!!But ya, i'll let u guys know or throw some dates at me and i'll get it done!

Vince
    "Beyond hockey Coordinator"

My Ride
    BMW E46/R6

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
    Well its alll over now, thx for everyone that came out and play, we had just about 16 people, which wasnt so bad and everyone had alot of ice time.
    Thx to MoonRacer for the help puttin it together!
    Thx to Hakkola for playing net

All i can say is that beyond has one hell of a hockey team! And It was fun! and damn u Showoff for hurting me so badly on your first shot!!!!got a lib now hurts like a bitch!!!then start gettin own by all u pros!!! !!!(i should really get some new pants) It was great when 02bump'nWRX sped his beer in the dressin room
    thx Ben for commin out takin pics, I'll be waiting for them for sure!!!

I dont know when we're gonna do this again but Easter or Springbreak may be possble, its too early to tell!!!But ya, i'll let u guys know or throw some dates at me and i'll get it done!

Vince
    "Beyond hockey Coordinator"

Sorry bout that shot dude!! you gotta warn us if you're pants aren't protective. Thanks again for organizing.

My Ride

Originally posted by ShOwOfF

Sorry bout that shot dude!! you gotta warn us if you're pants aren't protective. Thanks again for organizing.
    its all good man!!!

all jokes!

My Ride
    GTI

Hahaha, my whole body hurts but it was frickin awesome!! I love the welder's helmet, thanks gav!!!!!

Awesome time, put me in a bit better shape, can't wait for the next one.

As for pictures, man I look like a dork in one of them (probably all of them ) , looked like I was about to pass out.

Originally posted by Hakkola
    Hahaha, my whole body hurts but it was frickin awesome!! I love the welder's helmet, thanks gav!!!!!

Awesome time, put me in a bit better shape, can't wait for the next one.

As for pictures, man I look like a dork in one of them (probably all of them ) , looked like I was about to pass out.
    Good work Hakkola, laying it out on the line like that with only half the equipment and taking a few in the gut...

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Thanx for putting that together guys. It was a good time - my first time playing indoor ice hockey haha, sorry if I was horse shit. Then again, there was always Mitch making a bigger embarassment of himself than me! I must admit I'm ashamed to even know that kid haha....especially since he had a Whalers jersey on that was probably 3 sizes too small!!

Over all a success, thanx guys. I can't wait for the pics from Ben....maybe I'll figure out who a few of you guys are on here!

My Ride

Originally posted by davidI
    Thanx for putting that together guys. It was a good time - my first time playing indoor ice hockey haha, sorry if I was horse shit. Then again, there was always Mitch making a bigger embarassment of himself than me! I must admit I'm ashamed to even know that kid haha....especially since he had a Whalers jersey on that was probably 3 sizes too small!!

Over all a success, thanx guys. I can't wait for the pics from Ben....maybe I'll figure out who a few of you guys are on here!

that was awesome!!! i was like "wtf is that dude doing in that freakin green jersey??"!!!

its all good time!!! ya people idenitfy yourself when the pics are up, i only remember a few of u!!! (will always remeber Mitch)!!!

My Ride

A mod should close this, we now have a new one, and the game has already happened, so no more need for this...

Michael Scott: "Do I want to be feared or loved? Um... easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6