Quantcast
101% user rating? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 101% user rating?

My Ride
    charger R/T w R&T, soon 2010 camaro

Originally posted by Wrinkly

I disagree - he's still giving away a service that one would otherwise have to pay for - and that he would usually be paid to do. It surely shouldn't matter what that service is - it's still a very kind gesture.

Come on Mods give TDFTW some points back!
    His service? Does he own his company? Like free coffee from mcdonalds?
    Is Tom fixing peoples cars for free? Is bob giving away free tires?
    These days user ratings are worth more then an amature CAR pics. Hell I even take pics of my mom for my ratings to go up. My point is he's still a kid learning to take pics. Now if coupe89 took pics for free, his user rating would be one billion!!!

It's all good I'll have my marketplace access back when I buy my sponsorship package.

Originally posted by banned3x

His service? Does he own his company? Like free coffee from mcdonalds?
    Is Tom fixing peoples cars for free? Is bob giving away free tires?
    These days user ratings are worth more then an amature CAR pics. Hell I even take pics of my mom for my ratings to go up. My point is he's still a kid learning to take pics. Now if coupe89 took pics for free, his user rating would be one billion!!!
    Sorry, I'm still not a kid learning to take pics. And quite frankly I'm getting very annoyed by your immature gestures. I have yet to encounter somebody who is a father act like a 12 year old with a keyboard, like you do.

My Ride
    Is fun!

Originally posted by banned3x
    Interesting that you consider yourself an expert on the value of user ratings.

As for "amateur" car pics; I very much doubt the people who have had the good fortune to have photographs taken by Dave would agree. For what it's worth - Dave is, I believe, older than you!

No offence to coupe89 - but I'd like to actually resemble myself in photo's taken of me

My Ride
    Highlander

TDFTW - It's overall impact on the forum. Spikers is a generally pleasant and helpful guy. You cause a lot of drama and participate in a lot of bickering, name calling and complaining. And Trevor's right, you insult the moderators and administration on this forum just as much if not more than almost anyone else does.

Originally posted by Melinda
    TDFTW - It's overall impact on the forum. Spikers is a generally pleasant and helpful guy. You cause a lot of drama and participate in a lot of bickering, name calling and complaining. And Trevor's right, you insult the moderators and administration on this forum just as much if not more than almost anyone else does.
    Seriously? That's your opinion everybody is entitled to one. I guess I should not partake in any "arguing" with you, I might drop another 10%. But yeah if you can't look past some of my bickering or exchanges of insults with fellow members because of mental inadequacies and see some of the things I've done for people around here, then well I guess I don't know what to suggest. I'm not doing the shit I do for my user rating back either, doing it for other reasons. I just thought an extra 2% might be nice to post in the market place again, I have alot of free shit to give away to people but I am not able too. I guess I could just give it to all the trolls on kijiji.
    Last edited by TDFTW; 03-21-2010 at 07:34 PM.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Originally posted by TDFTW
    Seriously? That's your opinion everybody is entitled to one. I guess I should not partake in any "arguing" with you, I might drop another 10%

Your just digging yourself deeper and deeper......
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Originally posted by dj_rice

Your just digging yourself deeper and deeper......
    It's all good. I don't expect any more user rating. I'm not good at being a kiss ass.

My Ride

Holy shit i was just kidding give the kid his user rating back so we don't hve to hear about this again lol.

My Ride

I was thinking and I feel sorry for this kid so I banned3x will donate my 4% of my of my rating to TDFTW. So can a mod take away 4% an transfer it to the kid. He's a good kid. He's big at heart. So he'll be at 92% and I will be at 96%. Thank you and have a nice day. And if anybody eles on beyond needs a user rating donation please submit me 500 word essay threw pm and the winnar will recive a user rating donation. I don't use the market place. Have a nice day. Good night.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

If you take away 4%, wouldn't you be at 95% since your starting at 99%?
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    12 camaro ss ,91 aristo , 12 ram

HAHAHA

if anyone on here deserves their user rating back it would be TDFTW for all the free photoshoots he's done for members

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

TDFTW - It's overall impact on the forum. Spikers is a generally pleasant and helpful guy.
    Ouch, well there goes any "beyond cred" i may have had LOL.

That was like your mother licking a napkin and wiping the corners of your mouth in front of all your friends.

but thanks Melinda, i secretly try to be a nice guy.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride

Originally posted by TDFTW
    I have a problem still.

I wasn't posting all my things in the marketplace and got dinged %'s because other people instigated and antagonised me.
    i am truly sorry i have instaged you

My Ride
    Volvo S60 & Jeep GC

Wow, sad and petty. TDFTW is very helpful on the forums, does free photoshoots, posts a ton of content that gets Beyond more views.....it's pathetic to try to "punish" someone because you don't agree with them. If he posted something racist, or illegal, or broke the marketplace rules to get punished, that's one thing, making it personal shows that whatever moderator is taking the rating away is on a pure power trip.

My Ride
    Highlander

Originally posted by GTS4tw

Wow, sad and petty. TDFTW is very helpful on the forums, does free photoshoots, posts a ton of content that gets Beyond more views.....it's pathetic to try to "punish" someone because you don't agree with them. If he posted something racist, or illegal, or broke the marketplace rules to get punished, that's one thing, making it personal shows that whatever moderator is taking the rating away is on a pure power trip.
    I didn't say why he lost rating, I suggested why he hasn't had random points given back to him by the admin. Moderators have to have a reason to deduct points, we aren't allowed to take points off for 'personal vendettas' (trust me, if that were the case, TDFTW wouldn't be my first choice for point deductions). He's not being punished for anything, he just hasn't been rewarded for good deeds like spikers was.

My Ride
    has three pedals.

Last edited by scat19; 03-22-2010 at 09:00 AM.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by scat19
    Nice edit

My Ride
    has three pedals.

I'm trying to change my ways

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast