Quantcast
Stop This!!!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Stop This!!!!!

Default Stop This!!!!!

Originally posted by SOME RANDOM BEYOND VICTIM
    Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

ok... I fuckin HATE this shit...

STOP THESE PLZ!!!

If you guys dont like a post / thread.... DELETE IT!!! These things are gay... cause we dont know what was posted.... its fuckin gay

Thank you

Lurking in some bushes outside your house
    My Ride
    S14/D21

How bout not whoring threads or posting useless stuff instead.

Default Re: Stop This!!!!!

Originally posted by Danger_Mouse

ok... I fuckin HATE this shit...

STOP THESE PLZ!!!

If you guys dont like a post / thread.... DELETE IT!!! These things are gay... cause we dont know what was posted.... its fuckin gay

Thank you

Do you control what goes on now?

I think this thread is gonna get that message

When we delete posts, the follow happens:

1. The person will post it again thinking his post didnt go through
    2. The person will post "why is it deleted?" and then does #1
    3. Nobody else notices that posts are being deleted (moderating going on)

By doing what we are doing now we are raising more awareness that a lot of stuff is not appropriate and will be removed. Our goal is to try to increase the quality of the posts on our forums by moderating more heavily. If one of your posts are replaced by one of these posts, it would be expected that you will learn and not post something like that again.
    ---

Default Re: Stop This!!!!!

Originally posted by Danger_Mouse

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

My Ride
    2Look slk

Originally posted by kenny
    When we delete posts, the follow happens:

1. The person will post it again thinking his post didnt go through
    2. The person will post "why is it deleted?" and then does #1
    3. Nobody else notices that posts are being deleted (moderating going on)

By doing what we are doing now we are raising more awareness that a lot of stuff is not appropriate and will be removed. Our goal is to try to increase the quality of the posts on our forums by moderating more heavily. If one of your posts are replaced by one of these posts, it would be expected that you will learn and not post something like that again.
    Well put Good Idea.

Originally posted by kenny
    ...Our goal is to try to increase the quality of the posts...
    That's a good thing!

Most of these inappropriate posts happen in the Marketplace forums.

My Ride
    V167

it's a very simple concept to have that message and I think it's a great feature........

It first of all tells people that you are expected to stay on topic in threads....... when people see that msg they know they will be warned if THEY go OT or post some BS

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Eventually people will clue in and it will just work its self out naturally. Short Term Pain for Long Term Gain!
    Travel

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

I find its kinda stupid at times as well.. i mean once i asked if someone was willing to part a car out and my post was editted..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    Corolla

that's the best function for mod since slice bread.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by ~$eanith~
    I find its kinda stupid at times as well.. i mean once i asked if someone was willing to part a car out and my post was editted..
    Yea, it's a bit on the agressive side right now, give it some time and we'll start to be more leniant once the post whores stop posting in marketplace asking about EVERY item for sale to boost their post counts .
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

fair enough.. did you get my pm i just sent you rage? my comp is damn slow right now stupid shaw
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer