Quantcast
Lewis Hamilton Overtakes 2010 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Lewis Hamilton Overtakes 2010

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    20,991
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Lewis Hamilton Overtakes 2010

    Only 4 races in, and Hamilton's made something like 40 on track overtakes.

    Here's a nice compilation. Check it out before FOM takes it down haha.

    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    S13 / W204
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It's always fun to watch Hamilton drive... too bad i passed out on lap 40 last race... would have liked to see his climb to the podium lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    1,942
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    that was a great video....i stopped watching f1 because of the lack of excitement lol. maybe i should start again.
    Built not Bought.
    Originally posted by mitsumirage
    the civic will always be just a basic car , poor people will always buy them , its sad but its true

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    My Ride
    2015 VW GTI
    Posts
    3,716
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    That's an awesome video! Downloading it from Vimeo now!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    20,991
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally posted by dj_honda
    that was a great video....i stopped watching f1 because of the lack of excitement lol. maybe i should start again.
    The Chinese Grand Prix last weekend was probably one of the best races I've seen in the last 15 years. Definately top 3.

    Lewis loves to beat up on C63's...

    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    My Ride
    2015 VW GTI
    Posts
    3,716
    Rep Power
    20

    Default



    This ones not to bad either... SLR is gonna need new rubber.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    the titty bar...
    My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    hamilton is a pit lane nazi though... guy is getting warnings for his pit lane races... still a very impressive driver!!!
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    My Ride
    2015 VW GTI
    Posts
    3,716
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally posted by civic_stylez
    hamilton is a pit lane nazi though... guy is getting warnings for his pit lane races... still a very impressive driver!!!
    And Vettel isn't? In China, Vettels back end stepped out just like Hamiltons after released. They were both safely released on time, but with the wet conditions neither of them got the traction they were looking for (Hamilton more so), after that Vettel just forced him to the right. The entrance coming in might have been dodgy, but Alonso did the exact same thing to Massa.

    F1 is damn exciting this year IMO. I feel the FIA are easing up on the penalties. In the past the rules were enforced very often for minor things, and then poor punishment was dished out. The FIA seem to have loosened the reigns and allow more gritty racing to encourage these guys to make moves and compete. I know I'm a Hami-Fan , but he has produced more passes so far this season than I have seen in entire past seasons. The drivers need to know that they can throw the car up the inside and if things go bad they aren't gonna get penelized for it.. It's just racing.. Just how I see it this year..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Hondas
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    That is some great driving right there. Such interesting lines.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Spruce grove, AB
    My Ride
    97 Supra tt
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by DJ Lazy


    And Vettel isn't? In China, Vettels back end stepped out just like Hamiltons after released. They were both safely released on time, but with the wet conditions neither of them got the traction they were looking for (Hamilton more so), after that Vettel just forced him to the right. The entrance coming in might have been dodgy, but Alonso did the exact same thing to Massa.

    F1 is damn exciting this year IMO. I feel the FIA are easing up on the penalties. In the past the rules were enforced very often for minor things, and then poor punishment was dished out. The FIA seem to have loosened the reigns and allow more gritty racing to encourage these guys to make moves and compete. I know I'm a Hami-Fan , but he has produced more passes so far this season than I have seen in entire past seasons. The drivers need to know that they can throw the car up the inside and if things go bad they aren't gonna get penelized for it.. It's just racing.. Just how I see it this year..
    X2
    751HP HKS V-Pro, Tuned by: Justin Nenni

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Peoples Republic of Albertastan
    Posts
    5,218
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    sick video, and I agree with DJ lazy
    Originally posted by adam c

    Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

Similar Threads

  1. Lewis Hamilton painted in used Mobil1

    By Sykes in forum Misc. Gallery
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 06-08-2009, 07:38 PM
  2. Steve McQueen vs Lewis Hamilton

    By trev0006 in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 04-01-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. Steve McQueen vs Lewis Hamilton

    By rage2 in forum Formula 1
    Replies: 6
    Latest Threads: 04-01-2009, 11:30 AM
  4. Lewis Hamilton in a Mercedes SLR

    By trev0006 in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 11-13-2008, 11:03 PM
  5. Lewis Hamilton on Top Gear

    By trev0006 in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 0
    Latest Threads: 12-04-2007, 12:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •